J-Hope ↷ Requested by Blacklilas

▧ Bangtan Oneshots & Scenarios Collection ▨ [CLOSED and MOVED]

Eunkyung and J-Hope were in the recording studio together late one night. They were collaborating on writing lyrics. Eunkyung was later on going to debut in a girl group under Big Hit called, BG Generation. Eunkyung was quietly writing her lyrics. J-Hope kept sneeking peeks at her. He was debating whether or not to tell her or not. 

"Oppa, what do you have so far?" She looked at J-Hope with a smile and was sort of like biting her lip. 

"You wanna read it?" He handed her his notebook.

Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you

Not a friend
My lady
I’m not just saying this
Lady, my only love

Please be my lady, ohhh~

 
She started reading it and grew questiony. "Oh I see, you like someone don't you?" She started poking him. 

"Aniya, Eunkyunggie. Lets just continue writing lyrics."

"Aww come on. You can tell me. I won't freak out."

"Ani." He pouted and looked down. At this point, his face was burning up with embarassment. He thought, *Why did I show her that if the lyrics are about her?*

He kept writing and so did she. She'd get up once in a while to stretch and maybe take a lap around the dance studio and come back. When she'd sit down, her hair would cover her face and J-Hope couldn't help but look. She'd move her hair out of her face and he thought that was cute.

"Kyungie-ah~" called J-Hope softly. "Eung?" 

"Tell me honestly, what do you think about me? Am I a nice person?" said J-Hope softly.

Eunkyung didn't know what to say. She didn't want to tell him her true feelings. Her face was burning up with redness. 

"Um, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be write back." She covered her face and ran out the room. "Wait Kyungie-ah"

Eunkyung rushed to the bathroom. She was burning up because of the sudden question. She liked J-Hope, but didn't want to tell him. "Aigoo, what to do." She was so frustrated, she had to clear her mind. She splashed some cold water on her face and came out. 

"Eunkyungie, is something wrong?" He said grabbing onto Eunkyung's shoulders. "Nothing at all Hoseok oppa." *OMG She called me by my real name*

Eunkyung quickly dodged J-Hope and rushed back to the studio. She puts in her earphones and pretends not to hear J-Hope. She's in her own little world. 

"Kyungie. Kyungie. Eunkyung!" Right then and there, J-Hope embraced Eunkyung and kissed her, smack dab on the lips. 

He removed her earphones and kept kissing her. *I finally did it.*

Eunkyung didn't know what to do. *Omg, he's kissing me. Shoot. OOOO his lips are soft*

He pulled back first and gazed into her eyes. "Eunkyung, I've liked you for a long time now. I didn't know how to tell you, so I just kissed you." He scratched the back of his neck and did a nervous type smile. 

"I've liked you for a long time to." He was shocked. He didn't think Eunkyung liked him at all. "I'm glad." 

He embraced her in another hug and looked at the time. It was 2:23 in the morning. 

"We should get home. Its really late. Kyungie?" She fell asleep hugging him. *Aww how cute*

He put a blanket around Eunkyung. He gathered all of his stuff them Eunkyungs and carried her bridal style to a taxi and took her home. He placed her head on his lap and admired her cuteness. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG Done with this first oneshot. Written by co author Kigurumi or you guys can call me Alyssa. 

This is my first time writting one shots so comment below and tell me how I did

And remember, comment, subscribe, and I'll keep writing!

THANK YOU! 

Heres a J-Hope Gif for you J-Hope lovers out there!