A Rainy Night

A Diary, a Pen, and a Guy ♥

Jung Ri's P.O.V.

There I was, first day of summer, here beside my bed, eyes focused onto the small TV in front of me, my arms hugged over a pillow with its top a bit wet because of tears, watching Secret Garden all over again. My morning was the usual like any other of my summer days:

    1.) Wake up

    2.) Eat breakfast

    3.) Take a bath

    4.) Watch TV

    5.) Eat lunch

    6.) Sleep

    7.) Wake up

    8.) Buy dinner from mini store beside condo and bring it home

    9.) Eat dinner after reheating in microwave

    10.) Watch any Korean Drama

    11.) Sleep

And now I was currently at number ten. I faced the window beside my bed, seeing the pouring rain behind it. I sighed and messed my hair a bit. I was basically a damsel in distress in this apartment, so called my tower,  waiting for my prince charming. I focused back onto Secret Garden, then admired Hyun Bin's face all of the sudden. I took the remote and paused it immediately on his face. 

"I totally love his facial structure, But I would like to make his skin tone whiter. Or maybe make his face a little small to add cuteness." I judged a bit. Then it struck me. I jumped off the floor and grabbed my notebook and mechanical pencil and began drawing. 

You all may ask who I was drawing. It's how my dream guy will look. I'll base him off Hyun Bin. Though, I'll edit some parts of his face.

My hand began moving on it's own, drawing the face that I had in mind for ages.  I drew his hair brown, softly falling near is ears. His eyes a bit big, but cutely decreases it's size when he smiles. A small head. And...straight teeth. I paused for a while and stared at his straight teeth. I erased his two front teeth, making them a tad bit bigger to add to his cuteness. With some fixtures to my drawing, it was complete. I looked at the finished product while wiping away my sweat.

He was perfect. Too perfect for me. I love him already even just from a drawing.

"I suppose he's the main character of my diary." I chuckled.

My lips curved into a small smile while staring at him. I know I won't make more adjustments to this fella. I hugged my notebook tightly as if hugging my dream guy. I stood off my desk's seat and walked to my mini TV, pushing the power switch as well. As the television turned off, I jumped to my bed, hugging my pillow close to me.

I kissed my the drawing and close the notebook, carefully placing it beside me. 
I hugged the pillow tighter, smiling satisfyingly. My eye slowly closed, I was drifting to my dreamland. But, the face of my dream guy popped in my head and this made me smile under my pillow. Just before I could fully drift into my dreams, I got the strength to utter out some more words.

"I think I'll name him...

...

...Lee Chun Ji"