Where the hell did YOU come from?!

A Diary, a Pen, and a Guy ♥

Jung Ri's P.O.V.

Ah, I smell the nice morning smell already. With this kind of smell, it's 7:00 AM. And I do think L.Joe is going to visit me today. I don't really know with that guy. But, I felt something heavy by my arm and the nape of my neck. Nah, it could be my pillow, though, I don't remember pillows getting this heavy. But, I was too tired to open my eyes. As wind from my fan passed by, something tickled my cheek. It was...hair? But, I remember that my hair is too long and the ends wouldn't possbly reach my cheek like that. Then, a voice that murmured left me stiff.

"Jagiya~ Wake up~ I've been waiting too long!"

My eyes widened immediately and I looked at where the voice was coming from. The sight just made me frozen. A guy?! I stared at his face. He looked like the one in my drawing! B-but, how the heck did he get in my condo?! His head was resting on the nape of my neck, and his heavy arm was draped by my arm, somewhat hugging me. I panicked. His arm was too heavy and tight so I could get off it. So, without any other choice, and without much thought to it, I turned around to face the stranger and pushed him with my feet and both arms. Glady, he fell off of the bed. Shee sat straight up, looking at the guy on the floor. I pulled my blankets closer to my neck.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" I exclaimed, clutching the blanket tighter. I had my hard voice on. Heck, where did this handsome lad come from?! Come to think of it, he looks really like my drawing. The drawing last night. But still, I looked at him with a serious expression on.

As the brown haired boy stood up from the floor slowly while his hand on his back, I backed a bit to the end of the bed. He might me or something! I was ready to grab my phone now, but then he lifted his face and I saw his face a bit more. Oh God he was gorgeous.

"Yah jagiya! What was that for! Why'd you do that to your boyfriend?" The lad replied to me with a sour expression on the face from the sudden push off the bed. But one word pushed through me. Boyfriend!? I don't remember saying a single damn 'yes' to him! Heck, I don't recall him asking me to start dating?! Though, I wouldn't mind if that gorgeous boy was my boyfriend. I widened my eyes at him.

"H-hey you! I don't even know you and you're starting to say you are my boyfriend!? Who the heck are you?!" I stretched out my hand under my pillow and took my mobile phone. "Or else I'll call the cops!" I raised my voice at him. I was a bit stuttering and I don't really know why. Then, he started to chuckle. He took my notebook from my bed and began flipping the pages. My hand started to become a bit lose from the phone. He faced me and smiled.

"You're right. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Lee Chun Ji. You're boyfriend." He told me and began to show me page 16. The page where I drew my dream guy. Though, one thing's not right...

...

the page was blank.

I covered my mouth in disbelief. How could that be?! How the heck can my drawing disappear?! I paused a bit, a conclusion coming in my mind. But, just before I could speak up, he spoke.

"See? Your drawing's gone and he's right here~ In this room and a bit injured since he was pushed out of the bed by his girlfriend who just drew him last night."

Then, after he said that. There was an awkward silence. Silence flooded the whole room. What the hell was happening?! He popped out of the diary?! How could that be?! Maybe witchcraft DOES exist! I pinched myself to wak myself up, but I was still in the room with him, smiling and showing his bucked tooth. His eyes turned into an upsie down smile, an adorable eye smile. I bit my lower lip. 'Could this be real? Did he really...' I thought. Before I could even finish my thoughts, I moved by impulse and jumped off the bed and onto him, hugging him tightly with both arms.

"Are you really true? Are you my...b-boyfriend?" I asked him, my face buried onto his chest. I could feel him still smiling, he threw my diary on the bed and hugged my tight to. He bent his body a bit and I could feel his breathe onto my ears.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied to me with such relaxing voice of his, his mouth near my ear. He moved a bit, and I felt his warm lips onto my forehead.

I guess my summer's not just different...but a whole lot different than it should be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE::

"jagiya" somewhat means 'honey' for couples in Korean