Your y lips

I Love You, Kibum

- Minho’s POV -

 

“AAARRRRHHHHH…. JONGHYUN ARE YOU REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH KEY?” I heard Jonghyun hyung’s voice from his sharing room with Key when I’m texting Sulli, my girlfriend.

 

“he must be on his confused mind right now.”

I try to ignore him but still it’s hard not to thinking what will happen in the future.

 

I love both Jonghyun and Key and I want both of them being happy since they deserved it but I don’t want if this time Jonghyun hyung disturb Key’s happiness with Hyeongseop.

 

Key already suffered a lot when Jonghyun hyung had relationship with Sekyung. Even they ended their relationship already but I still feel that Key really back to be Key used to after he met Hyeongseop during his ‘weak’ period because of Jonghyun hyung. He looked more alive & happy and I’m glad to see it.

 

Even though I don’t want Jonghyun Hyung to disturb Key’s happiness but I also want Jonghyun hyung to be happy. I feel so confused how to make both happy since it’s recently so complicated. He obviously fall in love with Key without he realize it.

 

“what on the earth when you suddenly feel so jealous because someone who used to close to you suddenly has other people whom he close with” I think he’s on panic mode too also because he afraid get ignore by Key..

 

“hmm.. I feel like I ever see this moment too back then when Jonghyun hyung has SeKyung. Hyung really don’t know how suffered was Key back then”

 

Suddenly my room door open and I see Taemin. This guy looks so happy every time he’s back from meet Naeun. I guess he start to like or fall in love with her..hahahaha..

 

“Hyung you still not sleep? where’s Key hyung? he still not back?” when Taemin ask me.. I suddenly hear Key and Hyeongseop voice outside.. Seems they just back from dinner.

 

 

- Jonghyun’s POV –

 

I hear someone open our dorm door

 

“is that Key?” I immediately open my room door to see but it’s Taemin. I close my room door and back to my bed. I feel so tired after thinking about guessing my feeling about Key so I ended up ignore it even it’s still puzzled me.

 

I try to close my eyes. it’s almost 11:30 pm and why Key still not home. I feel so worry without any reason. I want to text him but i cancel it.

No longer after that I hear someone open the door and I feel like it must be Key!

 

I open my room door and peek to the door side. I see Key and Hyeongseop enter the dorms.

 

“Baby you go to sleep then.. I will go home now”

 

“Umm.. I don’t want.. I want to be with you for a while before you back”  Key not let Hyeongseop’s hand go and try to hug him.

 

“Key.. I’ll pick you tomorrow morning okei? so don’t be like this.. hehe..”

 

… WHAT TO TOMORROW MORNING WHY HE WILL PICK KEY AGAIN… PFFT..!!

 

“Umm.. okei.. good night..” and I see Hyeongseop and Key are kissing..

 

I close my room door and I feel lil bit hurt again..

 

10 minutes later I hear someone open our bedroom and it must be Key. I don’t want to chat with him even I feel so curious what will they do tomorrow morning but I pretended to sleep..

 

He seems going to bathroom and I open my eyes.. “Jonghyun why you seems so curious about whatever Key and Hyeongseop will do” another question comes on my mind..

 

i try to figures out the answer but still I remember again about Minho’s words

 

“Hyung I think you fall in love with Key” and I shake shake my head.. “it’s impossible!!”

 

Key open the door and I close my eyes again. He’s lying beside me and I wonder suddenly I feel so nervous..

 

“Key is beside me.. he sleep beside me..”

 

I really don’t know why I feel so nervous.. during this 1 year I sleep together with him on our sharing bedroom even sharing bed I never feel anything.. just sleep like usual. I was sleep with Taemin last time before we move to this new and big apartment.

 

I open my eyes and turn by my body to facing Key.. he seems sleep already. I look at his face. His blonde fluffy hair, his thick eyebrows, his small eyes, his perfect nose and his y lips..

 

suddenly I gulp when I see his lips.. so pinky and so y. I want to touch it but I’m afraid he will wake up.

 

“but if I do it slowly he wont wake up right?” I start to put my thumb slowly on his lips. the shape of his lips really makes me want to try it.

 

“umm.. I want to taste his lips..” I mumble without realize it..

 

“… huh… what did I say?? oh my god……” I turn back my body and try to sleep and forget about Key’s lips.. I feel so hot suddenly even there’s air conditioner already.

 

“gosh… I need to drink a water” I open my room door and reach a refrigerator..

 

“geezzz Jong.. what are you thinking..” I shake my head while I gulp water.

 

“should I sleep with onew hyung?” heol…

 

I open Onew hyung’s bedroom and he sleep already.. i see the empty space and sleep in there..

 

-Key’s POV-

 

I wake up in 5am after my phone alarm ring.. huh.. I’m still sleepy.. huhuhu

 

I see my phone and there’s a message from Hyeongseop already

 

From: Hyeongseop ♥

 

Baby, u wake up already or not? I will arrive around 5:30 see you!

 

To: Hyeongseop ♥

 

I just wake up.. See you baby

 

I rub my eyes and turn my head but there’s no Jonghyun hyung in there..

 

“huh.. where is he?” I check bathroom but there’s no him in there.. I decide to changes my clothes and put a running shoes since Hyeongseop will arrive soon.

 

I open my room and go to Onew Hyung room to tell him I will go with Hyeongseop and ask him what he wants for breakfast but I see other guy sleep beside him..

 

“huh? who is he?” his room so dark and I cant see properly who is he but that guy looks so familiar.. since I don’t know who is he.. I only pat Onew Hyung..

 

“Hyung, wake up for a while. I’m going to running with Hyeongseop at Han river. I wont cooking for breakfast but I’ll buy it from resto.. what do you want? beside chicken please.. we bored already..”

 

“hung…Kibum.. I want jajangmyun..”

 

“okei hyung. tell others I’ll back and bring jajangmyun. see you!”

 

I close his door and Hyeongseop call me that he already at downstairs. I rush and close out dorm door.

 

- Jonghyun’s POV-

 

“So he’s going to running together huh? since when he likes to do exercise? he always reject me when I ask him to accompany me to the gym… Kibum.. why you like this?” I mumble and feel sad.. =((

 

 

 

 

p/s: sorry for the short chapter =)