Chapter 1

Never Meant To Be

-YOUR POV-

"Hello! May I take your order!" A bright and cheerful voice spoke.

"Hello sissy!"

"Oh MiRa! What are you doing here?"

"Well,Am I not allowed to order something from my sister's cafe? Haha!"

"Oh!No,lemme guess,Macha Frappe with Original cheesecake?" Kira guessed.

"Yeapp!" You nodded at her.

"Coming right up!"

As Kira was getting your order ready,you went to settle down at a seat right next to the window. You looked around the cafe. It had a classic finishing touch to it. As you looked out the window,you then remembered about the time when your sister first opened the cafe. As years passed by,business was getting hectic. Ever since it has first opened,it had garnered many attention. Now,similar outlets had been built all over Japan and even Korea.

You remembered the first time you and KiRa first stepped into Japan. Both of you had a difficult time here as both of you weren't familiar with the language and there was nobody you knew. But now,life was much easier for both of you 

Then your order arrived.

"Here is you order.Enjoy!" The waitress smiled at you while you thanked her and she went off. You picked up the fork and took a bite of the cheesecake. The flavour never changed at all. Then you took a sip of the Macha Frappe. Usually in frappes,the maker would add in whipped cream,but knowing what you hate,you sister didn't put in the whipped cream.

While you were enjoying your food,the cafe doors suddenly opened. You turned to look at who it was. It was Danny,KiRa's boyfriend,aka,your dance leader. You scoffed. When Danny caught sight of you,he closed the doors and walked towards your table.

"Well,hello MiRa."

"Hello Danny."

"Heard about the dance groups?"

"That they were all fighting for the spot to be featured in an idols MV?"

"Who am I kidding,your mom is the president of the biggest music entertainment. Always getting the latest news."

"Haha,never underestimate us." You joked.

"About that..."

"No,don't even think about joining it. It's not worth it."

"Why?"

You just kept silent.

"Ha..It's that other MiRa coming out eh?"

You shot him one last look,took your drink,said goodbye to your sister and left the cafe.

-END-