Chapter 2

Stuck With You

A/n: SOO SOOO Sorry for not updating for months, i was just so caught up in the stories I have had subscribe too! *Hey don't forget I read other peoples stories/thoughts too, also I'm not COPYING just getting inspiration!!* Also now u can enjoy!!D


Na Young's PoV *

Ye Jin pulled me to the nearest tree that had no one near and said "You remember Girls Generation or what ever they are called, if not their the group that we use to bully in freshman years!?"

"umm...uhhh...umm..OHHH YEAH!!! Those 7 ugly, annoying, stupid girls who said that their a girl group!!!" YeJin face palmed herself and nodded.

"Did you know their freaking going to be in this school, here with us!?" Yejin said.

I laugh a little saying "You're kidding right!!!"

"Hell to the no why would I be kidding right now, does this face looks like it's kidding!" Yejin yelled in my face and pointed her index finger to her face.

I was starting to believe her when all of a sudden she started giggling now I thought she was lying to me now.

"Your laughing that means your lying to me!" I said a little obvious.

"NOO!! I'm not kidding your serious face makes me want to laugh!!" Yejin giggled telling me.

"What eve~~" I was cut off by 5 annoying people laughing and talking about how hot and cute BTS was.

It annoyed me so I turned around seeing a 9 people clinging on BTS it was disgusting. 

Jungkook saw Yejin pouting looking at him so he pushed out of that mouse trap and ran to Yejin and said "I-It's not what it looks like!"

I turned around and giggled at Jungkook and Yejin and heard Yejin say "Ohh Yeah! 'It's what it looks like!' I saw you pado theirs no explaining to do."

"B-B-But Y-Yejin y-you have to let me explain! PLEASE!" Jungkook replied.

I walked around the tree seeing Luhan and the other 11 members.

l walked up to him asked 'What he was doing?' He simply said "Staring out of space!"

He then intertwined are fingers together and said "Let's walk in school together!"

I just nod my head and go.


A/n: HAHA!!!! for ya'll i did a short updated j/k j/k just wait dont explode yet another chapter well come soon!! Author-nim is just busy finishing corrections! You know english isn't my first language soo.. yea.