Headcanon

queues and trainers
 
 
 
headcanon
 
 
Byun Baekhyun is 20. Just turned recently, anyway. Midget Oops, don't tell him that! He's not really a midget per se, it just so happened that a lot of people are taller than him (most especially ones he often looks up to, no pun intended), but his height is actually at par with most. He has not so small eyes, but small ones nonetheless that he attempts as always to make bigger with the help of liquid eyeliner sticks and sometimes pencils.
 
He's taking up mass communications, but with a lot of dreams and want-to-be's in mind. Mass communication as a course is rather broad, but even if Baekhyun wants to be a journalist in the near future, he'd like to be a chef, a wedding planner, a layout artist, and maybe a flight attenda—hahaha!
 
But Baekhyun is also a writer. More specifically a sportswriter. A sportswriter who writes about sports (obviously!) and a sportswriter who supposedly should write about the football, volleyball, basketball, and all other sports teams in his school exactly fairly. But no! He has a bias and basketball it is!
 
Because guess who's in it? Maybe I'll tell you later. Teehee.
 
But Baekhyun sometimes also has no brain to mouth filter. He spouts the most insane of things because he wants to, because why the hell not!? It's freedom of expression!
 
Baekhyun has a lot of sass, nerve, whateveryoumaywannacallit.
 
He is a diva in his own right. If he may say so himself, he's very liberal in thought, words, and action. He doesn't like conforming with society, so he does things he wants and in his own way.
 
But most importantly, Byun Baekhyun hates queues.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Park Chanyeol is 19. Taller than the smallest tree, or at least I think so. It just so happened that he's taller than average and almost all of his friends, but maybe except Kris. Chanyeol's handsome with his raven hair and has a set of pearly whites he's rather proud to showcase around with his boyish smiles. He also has big eyes that twitch and are abnormal because why is the other slightly smaller? and a creepy smile to match.
 
He's taking up child development, because he thinks it's fairly an easy course and he likes kids anyway so why not? And anyway, this doesn't come up much on the fanfic itself actually.
 
He's also a varsity basketball player competing for his school's team, of course. If anything, basketball takes up most of his time on weekends and during training that almost happen everyday. 
 
Chanyeol's a nice guy, even if the entire school population may think otherwise sticking to the jock stereotype. Or at least the guys in school do, because the girls are more often than not fawning over him and his teammates right on the bleachers whenever they have a game. They'd even put in so much an effort with fan signs, like why even? Chanyeol and his teammates are not celebrities. They take the encouragement in joyous spirits, anyway. It helps boost the team spirit, if anything.
 
Chanyeol is not the type to read newspapers and school papers for that matter, but there's almost always these articles by a particular someone he always reads. Well, because it's about the basketball team. And more specifically, Chanyeol himself. He always sees this someone around, too, that it's got him intrigued and wanting to know said guy better.
 
Guess who? Maybe you'll find out later, too.
 
But anyway, a part from being just pretty much average, Chanyeol hates trainers. Not the ones he buys, though, but ones he receives as gifts. Blame a Chinese saying for that and blame Kris for being the one behind it all who told Chanyeol that, especially.