Chapter One

Heart Attack

"Oppa!" Naeun called out and ran over to her boyfriend, Jongin. "Kai~" She poked him and he turned around. "Don't call me that nickname anymore." He told her, pushing passed her and sitting on the nearest park bench. Naeun furrowed her eyeborws and followed him.

 

"Why?" He just looked at her. "Because we're not together anymore." Naeun didn't go after him when that once sentence came out of his mouth. 'Another boyfriend gone. Am I really that bad?' She thought to herself. "Fine, Jongin. Hope you're happy with the that replaces me."

 

She got up and strutted away, not looking back as she made her way out of the park and to the bus stop. She got out her phone and called her older brother. "Yoboseyo?" She heard on the other side. "Oppa, I'm coming home, arasso?" She told him. "Didn't you have a date with Jongin?" He asked. "Yeah, that was cut short. See ya at home~"

 

The five month old flashback played through her head when she saw Jongin and some girl at the mall. Jongin's arms were full of bags and the girl was just picking out more and more clothes. 'Thank god I'm not like that.'

 

She decided to purposly walked into the store they were in a looked through the clothes. 'Well this girl has bad taste.' Her thoughts were broken by a voice. "Naeun?" She looked up to see Jongin and the girl looking pissed behind him.

 

"Oh, Jongin!" His faced dropped when she didn't call him Kai. "How've you been?" He asked her. "Fine." She said, getting cut off. "Jongin, lets go." Jongin turned around. "You go take everything to the car, I'll meet you there." The girl looked even more pissed.

 

"Jongin, now." He sighed and turned around. "Sooji, I'm tried of you ordering me around. Either you go wait for me in the car, or we're done." Sooji slapped Jongin across the face and stomped away. He whinced and held where she hit him. "Such a drama queen." He mumbled.

 

Jongin turned to Naeun and lightly smiled. "Sorry you had to see that. Catch ya later." He said goodbye and walked off in the direction Sooji went. 'Lord, help that girl.' She thought as she sighed and walked else where.

 

Passing by a stand, a girl called her. "Hey! Yes, you! Do you think you'd like to enter in this competition? If you win, you get a contract to become a model, singer, backup dancer, or appear in music videos! How about it?" She handed her a form. 'Hmm. Why not?' Naeun grabbed a pen and started filling out the form, handing it to the lady when she was done.

 

"See you there!" The lady smiled and Naeun nodded in response, turning on her heels and walked off. 'It shoudl be fun.' She walked into her house. "Naeun-ah! Finally you got home!" Her older btother hugged her. "Dongwoon oppa! Guess what!" She filled him in about what happened at the mall.

 

"Ouch. But, that bastard deserved it. The way he brokeup with you and everything. But, this competition thing.... you hate competitions." She shurgged her shoulders. "If I loose, whatever. Right?" Dongwoon sighed. "I guess. Good luck then." She smiled as a thanks and headed upstairs.