Cherry Chapstick

Cherry Chapstick

“Ouch…” Minwoo his lips and tasted blood.

The stylist noona looked at him. “Minwoo ahhhh!! Oh my gosh look at your lips! What happened?” She rushed over after finishing fixing Jeongmin’s hair. Jeongmin walked away to look in the mirror again.

“Oh noona, I have chapped lips. Ouch. It hurts a lot.” He his lips again.

“It’s not even winter yet!” The stylist shook her head. She rummaged in her purse. “Here, take this chapstick. It’s new. I always keep one just in case.”

“But that’s so girly…” Minwoo frowned.

“Just use it. No other choice. We need it to heal faster.” She started to apply some makeup on Minwoo’s face while Minwoo looked at the chapstick.

In the end, Minwoo still gave in and applied it to the stylist noona’s delight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On the van when heading to the dorm…(please imagine the van backseat to be those ones that are facing each other….>.> sorry if that doesn’t make any sense…)

Minwoo was stuck between Jeongmin and Donghyun while Youngmin, to his dissatisfaction, sat between his brother and Hyunseung.

Donghyun was having a happy conversation with the rest of the members except Minwoo and Youngmin who were not paying any attention.

Minwoo stuck his hands in his pockets and played with the chapstick bottle. He his lips again. “It tastes like cherries!” he thought. “Yummy~~.” His inner self celebrated for he was hungry.

Minwoo was about to take the chapstick out when he realized that he didn’t want the other members seeing it. He pouted. Guess he’ll have to put more on when they get to their dorms.

On the other side, Youngmin was having trouble staying seated. He had been staring at his boyfriend the whole time. Is his boyfriend doing this on purpose…?? Minwoo had been his lips during the whole ride. (that sounds wrong…XDD) It was making him uneasy….He wants those lips now!! And he wants them badly…

“Wait until we get back…wait….,” Youngmin’s inner voice said.

When the van stopped, Youngmin immediately rushed out while pulling a confused Minwoo along. Kwangmin shook his head knowing what his brother was thinking.

“Ah Youngmin hyung~~” Minwoo was being dragged to his room. (everything happens in the room hehehehehe jkjk >.> me sorry…ignore please…)

Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Hyunseung walked through the front door and immediately go to the living room to avoid the couple.

“Youngmin hyung!” Minwoo was once again pinned to the bed by a kiss-hungry Youngmin.

“You’re not a very innocent maknae are you…” Youngmin said as he his lips.

“W-what are you…” he was cut off when Youngmin kissed him.

Minwoo was left breathless after Youngmin broke the kiss. “Hm…different taste this time…” Youngmin his lips.

Minwoo sat up and pushed Youngmin. “Hyung! You’re taking advantage of me…hmph.” He turned away blushing.

“Um…but you’re liking it also…” Youngmin stuck out his tongue and Minwoo hit his chest lightly.

“You taste different today. Let me…”

“Noooooo!” Minwoo cut Youngmin off before he finished by shoving a pillow at his face.

“Mmmmm……I’m hurt…” Youngmin took the pillow away from his face and faked a frown while putting his hand over his chest.

Minwoo giggled. “I’m not falling for that anymore.” He stuck his tongue out.

Youngmin continued to frown and crossed his arms.

“Awww, I’m sorry,” Minwoo poked Youngmin’s side but he made no movement and continued to frown.

“Hyung~ It’s…….I’m sorry…….fine……here……see the stylist noona gave me chapstick to use because my lips were bleeding a while ago. And it tastes like cherries.” Minwoo said while fishing out the chapstick bottle in his pocket. He opened the cap and applied some and tasted it.

Youngmin turned around and smiled. “Ah, that’s what it was. Cherries. But your lips were bleeding? Let me see…”

“I’m all better now…no no no….eeeeeekk hyung~” Youngmin held Minwoo against the wall.

“Mmm…cherries…I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick…” Youngmin sang.

“I’m not a girl~,” Minwoo pouted.

“Hm...I kissed a guy and I liked it, the taste of his cherry chapstick? That’s works too.” Youngmin grinned.

“Kyahhhhhh~ hyung~~!” Youngmin pounced on his prey.

“Wow they are loud…” The four outside murmured to each other while trying to concentrate on watching TV.

The next day…

“Um…noona…I finished the chapstick…” Minwoo told the stylist noona who was busy fixing his hair.

“You…what?” She looked at the empty bottle he held up and smiled. “Ah you liked it! Told you it wasn’t that girly.”

Minwoo just blushed and nodded. He DEFINITELY liked it. “Um…so do you have anymore?”

(it was the kisses not the chapstick…it’s kinda implied…ok…I and I fail…sorry… >.>)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

Who eats chapsticks? U_U I don’t know…sorry….And I do realize that people get chapped lips in the winter…>.> sigh… but I get chapped lips anytime so….aish…never mind me again…I ramble ^///^

I hope that this makes sense cause I don’t think it does…U_U So Minwoo applies chapstick and Youngmin kisses him…yeah maybe…kinda? And they finished the chapstick bottle….ok yeah…it’s dumb…please forgive me TT^TT -hides in corner-

Kinda inspired by when I washed my chapstick bottle XD haha and it was empty when it came out haha

I was thinking more of this plot to be on Haehyuk (in the winter! U_U) but I felt like writing it…haha

Thanks for reading ^^ hope you like it :D -apologizes for fail and for wasting your time- -dies-