He's gay?

Secret Keeper

 

Chapter 2 : He's gay?

 

*****

 

I walked out from the class as soon as the recess bell rang. My stomach growled. Damn it! It's because of Mr. Fake Angel! He bumped into me and made me lose my appetite for breakfast. My stomach growled once again. I have to buy food now.

The cafeteria was so crowded and noisy, student chit-chatting everywhere, gossiping around, and pulling pranks on each other. Tch! I lost my appetite once again as I saw the long line to grab food. I walked out the cafeteria with an annoyed face.

I used the elevator to go to the 5th floor. Well I decided to walk around my school.. Many students said that the 5th is the scariest floor ever and that they barely use them cause they only use it until the 4th floor.

I walked out from the elevator. Right, they were right... This floor is so scary. It was dark and too silent. There are 7 rooms in this floor.

Room 307. Empty.

Room 308, 309 and 310. Store rooms.

Room 311. Abandoned room.

Room 312 and 313. Empty again.

Room 314. Another abandoned room.

Room 315-

Ah, no need to check. It must be either an empty room or abandoned.

I was planning to get in to the elevator when I heard a voice from Room 315. I shivered a bit. Who the hell was in room 315. A Ghost?

I walked closer to Room 315’s door and placed my ear on it, eavesdropping. “Why hyung?” Eh? A Male voice? Who?

“You know that I love you so much! Why don’t you just accept me as your boyfriend?” What? Did I just hear wrong? Is that guy in that room gay? I cringed in disgust. I think I've heard this voice before.

“Stop it, Jungkook! I love you but not in this way! I love you as a friend! And I’m not gay!” Another voice can be heard from inside. I heard a footstep coming near to the door. I need to hide!

There’s a guy with big cheekbones and small eyes walking out from that room. Park Jimin, his name tag said so. I walked out from my hiding place as soon as that Jimin guy got in to the elevator. I peeked in the room and saw another guy sitting on the floor and staring down at the marbel floor making his bangs cover his face. I can’t see his face.

“! Why is it so hard to be gay? Why don’t he just accept me!?” I see him clenching his fist. I tilted my head. So he’s the one who's gay. “What if everybody knew I’m gay?” he ruffled his hair in frustration.

My eyes widened when he raised his head. Mr. Fake Angel?!

 


Author's Note :

Second chapter!!

AI see the first chapter's comment. There's only one comment, i really thanked to the person who comment. I know it's hurt when someone didn't appreciate your fic. But, i won't give up. I'll keep writing until i finish this fic.

Sorry for any grammatical error!

Thanks for reading :D

Please do subcribe and comment! Upvote will be appreciated!

 

Peace!

 

Bang..TAN!