Deal or No deal?

Secret Keeper

 

Chapter 2 : Deal or No deal?

 

*****

My eyes widened when he raised his head. Mr. Fake Angel?!

Our eyes met making him freeze in his position. He seemed shocked knowing that I was watching him. “You!? What are you doing here?” he stood up and approached me with a furious face.

Eh? Eotteohke? He’s coming near! I really didn't know what to do at this moment when he grabbed me by the collar and trapped me between his body and the wall. “What. Are. You. Doing. Here?” he emphasized those words.

“I-I...” Wait! Why should I be afraid? I’m still in shock knowing that Mr. Fake Angel is gay. I pushed him lighty and crossed my arm, “So, you're gay, huh?” I swear I saw a flash of nervousness in his eyes. Gotcha! A smirk appeared on my face whilst he fixed his expression to a pokerface again.

“It’s none of your business!” he snapped. “Oh really?” I leaned over whilst he backed off in surprise to see my actions. “I said that it’s none of your business!” he gritted his teeth.

I thought for a while. I can’t let this precious chance to humiliate him fly away! “Hmm... I wonder what everybody would say when they find out you're gay~” I . “Shut up!” he pushed me to the wall again. “Don’t you dare tell anybody, or I will...”

“Will what? Hurt me? Or kill me?” I scoffed. He gave me his death glare, “Don’t you dare…”

A genius idea popped in my mind. I grabbed his collar and nearly made our faces touch. “How about we make a deal?” I wishpered into his ears. His body tensed a bit and after that I pushed my hand from his collar.

“Jeon Jungkook...” I read the name on his name tag. “Want to make a deal?” I offered. I brushed his clothes and crossed his arm, “What deal?” he asked.

“Be my slave.”

“WHAT!? Are you ing kidding me?!” he raised his voice. Damn it! My ears hurt!

“Tch! Why are you so noisy? So... how ‘bout it?” I smirked a little. “Be my slave for a year or your secret will be revealed?”

“What? A year? Never! I will never be your slave!” he said. Tch! Stubborn much, eh?  “Okay! If you say so... I will reveal your secret then~” I pretended to walk to the elevator.

“You wouldn't dare...” I heard him say. I turned around and said, “Yes, I would dare, sweety.” I smirked and said something before getting into the elevator, “Come to the cafeteria at second break so you can see how brave I can be.”

With that I got into the elevator and went to class cause break was going to end soon.

 



Author's Note :

Hey guys! Another chappie!

Hope you like it~ Comment, kay?

Thanks for reading c: