Wedding Ring.

Le yoonsic collections (One Shots)

I remember , walking around the mall with my girlfriend, Jessica. Feeling my hands interwined with hers, and a smile  on our face;I remember all of the times when she and I had all of our downsides, before we became a couple. I remember getting goosebumps everytime we would stare at eachother, feeling shivers throughout my body when our hands accidently touch, while walking side by side. I can't believe it, we're together. We're in love. I never knew that this day would come . It's a miracle..

Getting shocked, I stopped daydreaming.

'"Yoong, Yoong, Let's go take photo's inside the photo booth! C'mon!" I got interupted my the sound of Jessica whining. She was using her aegyo. Her aegyo makes me cringe, because of her cuteness.

 "Sure, anything for you. Let's go? " I smiled at her. I wanted to do anything for her, she's my dream come true.

  As I said yes, she started jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Hey! You look like a little kid, who got something they really wanted." I said as I started to chuckle.

"Well, who cares~ I''m a kid. " She puffed her cheeks.

"Aigoo, Lets go babe? I'm sorry" I giggled and I smiled at her.

Jessica then dragged me all the way to the photobooth. It was a small red photobooth, that said "For Couples Only.". We entered the photobooth, and we sat comfortably. I made sure to pull the curtains, so no one would see us. Jessica looked really beautiful today. I never want to let her go.

"So, where's the money? Giveee meeeee! " She whined. She wanted me to pay. Aigoo .

 "Who said that I'm paying? Sica?" I purposely tried to annoy her. Seeing a hellsica is way too funny.

 "You!!!!!! C'mon! Giveee mee! Givee me! Or else.. No kiss for you!" Jessica said in a cute way, and cold manner.

Seeing my girlfriend like this, makes me chuckle. I'm happy I picked someone like her to be mine.

"finee. here sicachu~ give me lot's of kisses thooo! " I smiled at her, and I used my aegyo.

As soon as I handed her five dollars, she immedietly grabbed it and pushed it in the money dispenser.

I looked at her, because she started fixing her hair for the photo. While, I was there sitting awkwardly.

"Yoong, Do I look okay?" She turned her head, and looked at me deep into my eyes.

 "The sight that I'm seeing, is beautiful than anything in the world." I stared at her deep brown eyes. Suddenly, I heard a "SNAP".

It was  the camera. They took a photo.. We Weren't READY!

"Were not readyy! Aish, " We screamed as we giggled. We positioned ourself for the camera this time, after a second  we heard a snap. Jessica and I took many photos, that looked really cute. The atmostphere was getting sweaty because we were moving around alot. We both made a silly face for the last photo.

"Aww, Guess that's the last photo. Lets check it out!" I turned my head, and I asked her. Jessica smiled and nodded, and I led her out of the photobooth. We saw our photo getting printed off, and she gave me my copy of the photos. Every photo was amazing. Especially, the one where I called her beautiful. You could see the love in our eyes. My heart feels like it's going to explode. I want to spend forever with her, and I think I will...starting tonight. While she was looking at the photo's, an idea popped into my head.   

  I'll propose to her.. ! Damn, I need to get a ring..

I snapped back into reality, and I looked around the mall. There, It caught my eye. It was a jewelry store. Great! I'll take her there!

"hey, Jess~ Will you come with me to the jewelry store? I need to help my friend pick a ring for his proposal. I need suggestions for him, and since you're a girl, I think you'll know what girls want." I acted like it was a real situation.

 "Uh.. Sure.. Let's Go? " She looked at me, and I took her hand and we walked towards the jewelry store.

As Jessica and I walked into the jewelry store. We got greeted by the sales associate. She asked us if we needed assistance, but we both said no. Jessica and I browsed all of the engagement rings. There were many rings that caught my attention. I looked at jessica's expression on her face, she was amazed by the rings infront of her. 

"So.. are there any rings that catch your eyes?" I gulped as I asked her, hoping she'd say yes.

"Hmm.. Yeah. Actually, its that one right there." She pointed to the ring. Her eyes were sparkling, and her eyes were watery.

The ring had a diamond, and was beautiful. It fitted her so much. I need to get that ring for her. It's made for her.

"Oh okay, I'mma take a photo of it; so I can send it to my friend." I said to her, as I took my phone out of my pocket. I opened up my camera, and I waited for the camera to focus on the ring, and I snapped the photo.

"Suddenly, I felt a tug on my arm. "Yoongie, can we go now? I don't feel good." she asked me, and It made me feel worried. Jessica looked really weak. She seemed really depressed and pale.

 "What's wrong babe? Okay, let's go. " I said to her, as I grabbed her hand and I dragged her out of the store. I took one last glance at the shop.I need to get the ring now. It's going to close soon... I need to make an excuse...

 "Babe, Wait.. I have to go to the washroom. Can you go to my car now? here are my keys! " I needed to make an excuse to get the ring.

  She looked shocked, "Oh.. alright. Promise me, you wont take long. Please. Please. " She pleaded. She didn't sound good. She must be really sick.

 As soon as she left, I ran back into the jewelry store. I looked for the ring, and I looked for the assistant again.

"Miss! Miss! I need to get this ring for my girlfriend! How much is it? " I said to her, when she finally was infront of me.

"Sir, that is 4000 dollars." She looked as if I couldn't afford it.

"Oh, okay. I'll buy it. " I said sternly. The way she looked at me, made me feel offended.

"Credit, Debit,  or Cash sir?" She said as she took the ring to the cashier.

"Debit, Miss please."  I said to her. She looked shocked. It made me feel good inside. She thinks that I cant afford the ring. Excuse me, My dad is the richest man on earth.

I handed her my debit, and I entered my pin. I looked at my clock, hoping that I didn't take long. After she put the ring into the box, she handed it to me.

I put it in my pocket, and I ran back to my car. As I arrived, I saw Jessica sleeping..but she still looked pale. The sight of her sleeping, made me feel relaxed.. but the thought of her pale, made me feel worried..

I decided to drive quickly to her house and I started the engine. After a few minutes of driving,

I finally arrived at Jessica's house. I looked at the sky, and It was dark and gloomy. The skies were grey. It looked like it was going to rain.

I took a deep breath of air, this is the time for me to propose. I kept repeating "You can do this. "

Suddenly, I heard thunder and I saw rain pouring down.

I thought jessica would wake up, since of the sound of thunder.. but she didn't.

I decided to wake Jessica up myself. I kept poking Jessica, until she would wake up.

"Sicachu, wake up~ Wake up babe~" I kept repeating.. but she still didn't wake up.

After a few minutes of trying to wake her up, I started to get scared. Her body wasn't moving at all. I didn't hear her snore like how she sleeped.

I checked her pulse.. and her breathing.. but I didn't feel her pulse.. there were not vital signs..... she wasn't breathing...

"Babe? no.. Don't... no... this can't be. babe. no. no. no. no. NO!" I shaked her body.

"Don't do this to me. No!!!!!! " Tears were falling down my face. My hands were trembling. 

I kept shaking.. I finally realized. My love. Is .Actually. Dead.

I hugged Jessica's body. My tears wouldn't stop falling. I kept mumbling... "Babe.. no.. I love you.. don't leave.. no. ."  I quickly let go of her body, and I took out my phone. I needed to let her parents know... even though it kills me to.

I dialed her parents phone, and I called her parents, and they ran out of their house. Her dad was running fast as lightning.

They ran to my car, and I opened the door for them, and they carried Jessica to her room. The look of her parent's faces brought me even more tears. IT crushed me. I couldn't even do anything.

I watched from outside of her room, the tears on her parents faces. The sound of sobbing. The sound of screaming.

After a few minutes, Jessica's parents came out of her room. Their eyes were red and puffy. 

Suddenly, they started to cry in front of me.

"Yoong, " they said..

"Jessica, had been sick. She had cancer. She got diagnosed a few weeks ago. We couldn't do anything, because she was already in stage 4. The doctor told us that there is no hope. They said that she would most likely die in a few weeks. Jessica wanted to spend time with you, thats why she would want to hang with you every weekend; even though she felt weak. Mianhe, for not telling you. She didn't want to see you hurt." Her parents said to me.. In a solumly way.

I leaned back onto the wall.. and I fell down. I hugged my knees, and I sobbed quietly. All of the memories I had with Jessica run through my mind. All of the fun times, sad times, and everything. Everything killed me. I wanted to scream . I wanted to kill myself. I took out my ring, and I held it in my hands.

"I was supposed to propose to her" I said to them. They looked surprised and the expression on their face was sorrow. 

"Yoong, Even though she might not be here with you right now; she is still by your side. I bet my daughter would've said yes to spending forever with you." Her dad looked at me in the eye.

"Sir. Why did this happen to us. This isn't fair.. I can't live without her. I just can't" tears were running down my face. My voice was shaky. Everything was ruined.

"Yoong, I wish we knew." Jessica's parents said. While trying not to burst out crying.

What is this. WHY, WHY! Lord. WHY ME. WHY US! I countinued to rage inside my head.

Life is not fair. Life is not fair. I wanted forever with her, but I didn't get that . I didn't even get to ask her. 

Everything was just so fast ..  She was just there with me, but now she's gone.My love is gone. Why. I don't understand. Is this my fault? Maybe, I could've brought her to a hospital. 

I don't even think that I can live anymore. I can't let her go.

My eyes are red. My knees are weak. All I want to do isscream, and cry in one corner. I can't even bother to look at her body lying lifelessly. My whole body feels like I got crushed by a car. Pain in my chest. Pain in my stomach. All I wanted to know was .. Why.. Why.. so soon. why is this happening .

I ran out of her house, and I screamed outside. I looked at the sky, and rain was pouring on my face. I was drenched in rain.

"WHYYYY! LORD WHYYY! " I screamed as I looked up .

"WHY me." I countinued to scream.

  I drove to my house extremely fast. All of the memories still flooding in my head. I don't even know how to move on without her. Jessica's my inspiration. She's my everything.

As soon as I got to my house, I ran upstairs and  I locked myself in my room. I wanted to be alone .

No one knows how  I feel . No one .

After a few minutes, I got a text message from her parents.

The text  said. "The funeral is tomorrow. Please come."

I screamed to myself. I can't believe it . I don't want to go see her dead. No .

I cried myself to sleep ...All of the pain was still in my chest.

The next thing I knew, I dreamed of Jessica.

She was standing infront of me. She was wearing white . It looked like she was in heaven. Peaceful~

We kept staring at eachother. 

I started to cry even harder when I was staring at her. 

I wanted to tell her the things I never got to say. 

"Jessica, I want to tell you the things I never had said. "Babe, even though fight alot. I'm still going to try and fix things up, because I love you." "you know.. I want to spend forever with you. Will you marry me ? " I said to her. As i looked at her, she had a smile on her face. 

"Yoong. I'm sorry, I didn't get to say goodbye to you. I didn't know that I would be taken earlier than expected.Yoong, I love you. I would spend forever with you, but we can't anymore. Please yoong, find someone in the future. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to be sad for your whole life. Please. I can't let it happen. I know that you'll find someone better than me. I promise you. I love you." she gracefully said as she looked into my eyes. She leaned forward and kissed me . 

I felt frozen . I kissed her back, but suddenly.. i felt no one kissing me.I looked for her..but she suddenly dissappeared like dust.
 

   

 

Now that its been 5 years. I still have the ring. I still remember that dream, that I had the  day she died. I still haven't forgotten about her.

I guess I need to let you go. It's about time . It's about time to give my heart fully to my wife. Tiffany.

"Yoong, Are you alright?" I got interupted by tiffany who is fully awake now. She placed her hand on my shoulder, and I smiled at it.

 I took her hand, and I touched  the ring... and I kissed her hand. The ring now belongs to Tiffany. Tiffany, the one who stood by my side. The one who loved me as much as you did.

"Jessica. I think I finally found the one"

              The new holder of your ring~