Does he really want to...

[HIATUS] Jongkey - After A True Story

Hello everyone! Finally the secound chapter! Sorry if there are any mistakes ^^ A big thanks and a big hug to ChoiNilaJoong for the comment and a big thanks also to my subscribers!! :) love you guys!!! well lets start!!!

 

“I…I…” I stuttered. Oh gosh, what am I doing? I am lying to him… “Kibum? Can… I sleep with you in your bed?” What? Did he just really asks this? I breathed in and out and nodded. I rolled over so that he had enouth space. He slung his arms around me and I started to shiver. “Jjong… please don’t do this… I don’t want to fall in love with you…” He just ignored what I said. Great! Really, really great! My words weren’t meant as a joke! “Jonghyun…” We laid really close next to each other. I felt his hot breath on my skin and felt totally nervous… What the heck is wrong with me?? Suddenly I felt his hand in my neck… no! No he can’t…! I know… I know this gesture… he is going to… kiss me? No he can’t! He is my bestfriend, he can’t… wait. Could it be that I… was just waiting for this? I felt a soft pressure on my neck and knew that he wants me to come close, too close, to him. He wants to kiss me…. Between our lips there was just a centimetre and… I couldn’t. He doesn’t love me! He doesn’t! I turned my head in the opposite direction but well… he forced me to turn it back. He is so strong I couldn’t resist. Again I felt his breath against my lips but I turned my had away again and again until I couldn’t resist anymore. I actually wanted his kiss!! Then he pecked me fastly on the lips. And I turned my head away in awe. “We… we can’t.” “Don’t be so shy…” He said and forced my head back again. Then he kissed me even longer and after some time I replied. My head was totally empty. I couldn’t think anymore. We kissed. Suddenly he tried to push his tounge inside my mouth but I was totally afraid. “You can’t… I don’t want… you… why are you… k-kissing me?” He smiled but didn’t say anything. “Jonghyun? Can’t you answer me? I…” He pecked my lips again and I breathed heavily. “I love you…” He said. Hy heart skipped a beat. Or to be honest, I am sure it didn’t beat for a minute or something. “You… you do?” I asked. He nodded and kissed me again. I couldn't think clear and it felt right so I answered: "I love you too!" What are we doing? But he said he loves me… so it might be ok… The he tried to conquer my mouth again and this time I let his tounge inside. He explored my mouth, touched every teeth with his tounge and then he started to… he actually started to at my tounge. It was… awesome. He on it and it felt like… I swear I never tried it, but I think it might be the same feeling… it felt like my tounge would be in by an cleaner. The suction was… awesome. But… we never touched each other while kissing. We just intertwined our fingers.”Kibum… now it’s your turn.” I should…? I should start the kiss and his tounge? I-I don’t think I can do this. I am too shy… “Shhh just try it.” He said and I did so… It was awesome. So I discovered a whole new Jonghyun. An dominante one. Even if I wanted to break the kiss, to actually breath again, he forced me back. And this happened very often. I loved it how he forced me. Could it be that I am a little bit… submissive? I didn’t care. I loved kissing him and we… we actually kissed from 3 AM to 6 AM. Can you believe this? As it was time for our breakfast, we went into the kitchen where my mum already had prepared the breakfast. We smiled and talked normally to each other. It was just a nice feeling, to know that he loves me. Because maybe… I might love him too. After a fast breakfast we went into my room again, locked the door with a smile and lay down on the mattress. Jonghyun bowed down and kissed me again and as always he used the cleaner-version! (That one I mentioned already… when he my tounge like a cleaner.) “Jjong… my lips are sore… They hurt…” I whimpered. He just smiled and kissed me again. Hehe, I really love this side of him. I was really happy that none of my family noticed what happened this night. I mean they would never accept that I am… what am I? I am not full gay, that’s for sure. But I might… I might be biual. For Jonghyun. We kissed until Jjong’s mother called him and told him that they would fetch him in 15 minutes. I smiled sadly. I never wanted this weekend to end. We dressed fully and went to the front door. As we said goodbye I brought myself to kiss him. I really pecked him on his lips and he smiled as he left my house. As he was gone, I couldn’t stop smiling. He… and I… are we a couple now? I mean he loves me and I… like him. So… are we? I couldn’t stop thinking about him as I realized that I woundn’t be able to see him 10 days because my family and I would fly to spain. What should I do? We are going to fly the day after tomorrow… I had an idea and wrote Minho, a friend of mine a quick message to tell him that he, Jonghyun and I would meet tomorrow. Why not only Jjong and I? Because Minho just came back from Japan and he told me he had some presents for us and I really wanted to know which. I even wrote Jjong an message and asked him and as he said yes, my heart skipped a beat again! I am going to see him tomorrow again! Will… will we be able to kiss? Even though Minho is going to be with us? I hope so… I happily spend the rest of my day daydreaming and thinking about Jjong and I and what might happen in our future. I hope we are going to be a couple!! I texted with Jonghyun and as it was late night I went to bed, cuddling with the blanked that Jonghyun slept with. It smelled like him. It was a nice smell.

 

Thank you for reading!! I will try to post the next chapter asap! :) But I have totally many exams so I don't have much time :) Please understand that ^^ Thank you for subscribing!! :) <3

Love u guys <3