My Home is in Your Arms

My Home is in Your Arms [Mingyu One-Shot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmvmqS-TB4s

December(디셈버) Going Home

 

Another morning and you were alone in bed! Another morning without feeling the warmth of his body against yours, another morning without a kiss or a hug!
It’s been like this for 5 months. At first you thought that wouldn’t be this hard, because there’s an advantage on having a soon-to-be-idol boyfriend: you can see him on the television, and miss him a little less, but the fact that you can see him without touching him, is breaking you into pieces little by little each day.

“It’s been 5 months already.  Don’t you miss him?” Your best friend asked you, while both of you were sitting near the garden next to your house.

“I do, of course I do, but I don’t want to talk about it, please.” You said with a sad smile. Most of the time, you try to hide your feelings, showing your smile and pretending that everything is okay, but you are failing, and people know it pretty well.

“Why don’t you call him? At least listening his voice would be good.”

“No, it would hurt even more; I don’t think I will be able to wait another month.”

Just thinking about it made you wince in insidious pain. Sometimes you wish that Mingyu could be a normal boy, a normal boy that goes to school and does normal stuff like normal teenagers.

“Well, why don’t you go and do him a visit? A surprise! You guys are together for almost a year, and he won’t be here to celebrate!” She said.

Damn you, are you trying to help me, or making me feel worse?

“Well, you’re not helping. I don’t have enough money to leave the country now. Forget it, the only thing I can do now is waiting for him.”

You grabbed your things and said goodbye to your best friend, the only thing you wanted right now was resting, sleeping and wake up a month later, in the arms of the boy you love.
Slowly, you stepped inside of your small apartment and took your shoes off, before lazily falling in your bed.
You left out a groan in frustration and unsurely grabbed your phone.

“Should I call him? Yes, I will. No…No, I won’t, I would break down and cry.” You whispered to yourself, before settling the phone on top of your pillow.

Your best friend’s words were playing in your head, over and over again, and you started to feel tears building in your eyes. One year together and he wouldn’t be with you to celebrate, is just not fair.

After a few minutes of lower expectations of seeing him coming through your door, your eyes started to close and you felt yourself falling into a peace sleep. When you sleep, you find the peace you need, you find the sensation of being calm and without worries. And in that moment, you were glad to fall asleep without dreaming about Mingyu, because it would be good while the dream was happening, but it would be painful in the moment you would open your eyes, the reality would hit you like a bullet and you wouldn’t be able to contain your bitter tears. 

Suddenly, you heard guitar sounds and a melodic voice singing along. . You closed your eyes and shook your head in denial, you were really freaking out with the pain of missing him. Why it sounds just like Mingyu? Why you feel those chills?

“It’s just a dream JaeHee, it’s the same every single night, don’t fall on your own trap.” You whispered to yourself and covered your head with the blanket.

“I miss you, my love
I want to see you
Now I know that you're my destiny

Your beautiful smile
Your warm shiny eyes
I can't forget it at all

My love, love
I can't live without your love
I never forgot you even for a moment

I miss you, my love
I can't live without your love
I can only rest in you”

You started to sing along the soft voice, you knew that song, you knew it from beginning to end, every single word of it, the meaning of every single line, that song was yours…and Mingyu’s.
Suddenly, the strength you needed, the strength you thought you had lost, came through your veins and you jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs. In that moment you didn’t needed to think twice, you didn’t needed proofs.
You opened the door and there he was. With his guitar in his arms and a smile on his face, singing for you. When he sings, you remember why you fell in love with him, why you always supported him in this career of being a musician: he has passion and loves what he does.

“Jaehee.” Mingyu whispered, with tears running down his cheeks, looking at you in the eyes like you were the only girl in the whole world.

You stood there, looking at him and tears also falling merciless. You were shocked, happy, excited, sad…a lot of emotions in a small body like yours.

Mingyu dropped his guitar and pulled you to his arms, burying his face in your hair, holding onto you as if you were about to disappear.
Oh my god, it was so good feeling him near, his scent, his body protecting yours…
“I missed you so much.” Mingyu whispered, resting his forehead against your neck and placing small kisses on your soft skin.

Your arms embraced him, caressing his back and you started to cry like a baby, running your fingers through his black hair. 

“Please, don’t make me wait so long.” You whispered, biting your lip and cleaning your tears.

“I won’t make you wait ever again. I just can find my peace in your arms.” Mingyu smiles and caressed your cheeks with his thumb, before leaning down a bit.

You smiled when you felt the tip of his nose touching yours, and before you could connect your lips with his, Mingyu stopped you.

“Jaehee…I love you.” Mingyu whispered, before kissing you fully on the lips, running his fingers up and down your back.

“…welcome back.” You whispered against his lips and pulling him inside your house, with your lips still connected.

The kiss wasn’t as normal as your kisses use to be. This one was deep, passionate, his tongue fighting with yours and his hands, shyly touching your back under your shirt.
Mingyu broke the kiss, and looked at you for a moment, before pressing his lips on yours again.
In that night you were sure of one thing: he was back, and both of you were going to celebrate.


 

I'm really sorry, this is so late! 
I had a lot of school stuff to do ;___;
I still hope you like it <3