One For Me

One For Me

 

KEY’S POV

..Loverholic, Robotronic..

We were practicing Lucifer when my handphone suddenly ring, ‘who would call at a time like this, everyone knows were busy’ I thought. I went over to where my bag is and dug for my handphone.

“yeoboseyo.” I answered without looking who caller was. I started to hear someone crying from the other line.

“O-oppa, I-I need you *sobs* right now.” ‘oh no, my best friend is in trouble’ I thought.

“Haewon-ah, where are you right now??” I asked.

“I’m at the park. Near the SM building.”

“I’ll be right there. Wait for me, okay.” I hung up and quickly got my jacket and went straight to the door.

“ Kibum! Where do you think your going? We still have practice to finish.” Manager hyung scolded.

“Hyung, I have to go! It’s an emergency.” I quickly ran out of the room before hearing another protest from our manager. He can just scold me later.

I reached the park and over to the bench near the fountain I found a girl crying with her head down on her knees. I sat next to her .

HAEWON’S POV

“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be crying like that.” I looked up and saw Kibum oppa.

“What happened?” Kibum oppa asked worriedly and wiped away my tears.

“M-Mir. I saw him with another girl.” I started crying again remembering what happened last night.

FLASHBACK

I was giggling to myself as I make dinner for my boyfriend. It’s been a year now ever since we started dating and I wanted to surprise him by making and having dinner with him. When I was about done I heard footsteps coming closer to the door.

“omo, he’s hear! Hide Haewon, hide!” I hid myself behind the counter of the kitchen. When the door opened I was found Mir with a girl and they started to make out when Mir closed the door.

“I’m better than how your girlfriend kisses, right? Why don’t you just break up with that ?” the girl said.

“Your WAY better than her, babe. Don’t worry. I’ll break up with you when we see each other again. I can’t wait to get rid of her. I’m just dating her because my parents said she is a good influence to me. I don’t even like her.” Tears started running down on my cheeks. Every word that he said stung me. I can’t believe that even came out from his mouth. All those smiles, hugs, kisses was just an act. All those promises and I love yous was nothing to him.

“M-Mir?” I was already trembling, my knees were becoming weaker.

“ Haewon, what the hell are you doing here? I thought we were to meet this Saturday? You didn’t tell me you would come today.” he was panicking. He was already caught. His eyes were still wide.

“It’s our Anniversary! And this is what you do to me?! Best gift ever!” I said, sarcastically. “ I guess, I should go now. I think I’m disturbing your business over there. Were through! And, I never want to see you again! “ I ran out of his apartment crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

 I felt strong arms wrapped around me. “Forget about it! I promise, you can do it. Trust me.” Kibum oppa comforting me.

KEY’S POV

“ Look around, there’s a lot of men more deserving than him. Someday you’ll meet someone who would only look at you” I said. ‘ Maybe that someday is now and the guy who would only love you is just right beside you.’ I thought. She faced me with a weak smile on her face and wiped away her tears. “ I’m sorry. I looked pathetic, huh?” she said. I can’t help it but to hug her. Even in this state she can still look pretty. I wouldn’t let her go and I’m more determined than ever. The time has come for me to show her how she was to be treated. I will show her how much I love her. I asked her if she wanted to go back to her apartment . She nodded.

“Haewon-ah~ how about I carry you?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“oppa, I broke my heart not my legs. I can still manage to walk home.” She giggled.

When we got to her apartment I told her that I’ll make her my world famous earl grey tea.

HAEWON’S POV

I feel much better. Especially, now that I have Kibum oppa here with me. I was watching him make tea when my heart suddenly fasten its phase. He always know how to make me feel better that he knows me better than myself. He suddenly turned around and gave me his famous smile.

“Yah! Haewon-ah! Yah! Stop spacing out. The tea is almost ready.” He chuckled and went back to what he was doing. That’s when I realised that Kibum oppa has always been the one who would protect me. the one would give me those warm hugs when I’m feeling cold. Like….. like he’s my own special sun but Mir was blocking him.

“oppa, thanks” then, I hugged him.

“It’s nothing Haewon. You know that I’ll always be here for you.” He returned the hug.

KEY’S POV

I hugged her tighter.

“Haewon-ah, I wouldn’t let anyone hurt, even myself because……” I took a deep breathe, pulled away and looked straight into her eyes.

“ I LOVE YOU”  I made a mental promise to somehow erase all the pain in her heart and to replace it when wonderful memories.

I was beginning to be more nervous. She wasn’t saying anything. Then, I saw tears falling. Did I just made her cry again?! I knew I shouldn’t have confessed who in the right mind would do such a thing. She’s still broken. Ugh…. You’re so dumb Kim Ki Bum!!!! I regret confessing to her.

“Haewon, I’m sorry. I must have shocked you from the sudden confession and it’s okay if you don’t return the same feeling. I can wait. I promise I won’t force you.” I looked down, too ashamed to even look at her. Still waiting for her to talkbut all I felt was warm hands taking mine.

“Oppa, I don’t want you to wait. I love you too.”

I cupped her face. And gave her a peck on the lips.

“you’re the only ONE FOR ME”