Third Way

5 Ways To See Her Blush ♥
three.
_______________________________________________________________________________

3º: When I hug her.

 

_____-ah, you know how much I love you? You know how much I wish to see you every day? You know how much I want to embrace you and fill you with kisses? You know how much I long to be by your side? I don’t know why but whenever I see you, my heart quicken the pulse and my hands start sweating. ______-ah, thank you for existing.

 

I just wrote on my phone, and looked at the message. Should I send this message to _______? Or should I delete it? Oh, that's very romantic and if I send this message, I bet that later when we're together, I'll be embarrassed. Aish, Yoo Youngjae, what’s wrong with you?

I started walking back and forth, patting with the phone in my fingertips. I'm undecided, but why am I undecided? I'm not like that, I always take decisions on time. Ah, ______-ah, ______-ah, what should I do?

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Zelo asked me peering through the crack of my bedroom door and I sighed.

“Nothing.” I shrugged and Zelo opened the door, putting his feet into my room. His gaze fell on my hands and I looked at where he was looking. My eyes stopped on my phone, which were still dancing through my fingers.

"Hyung, can I use your phone for a few minutes?" He asked pointing to my phone and I shrugged. Ok, if it’s for a few minutes, I lend it. The phone was almost touching the fingers of Zelo when I stopped and looked at him.

"Why don’t you use your own phone?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he bit his lip slightly.

"I just don’t know where I put my phone and I need to send a message urgently." He explained and I nodded unconsciously eventually giving him the phone. He thanked me with a small smile and walked out of my room, smiling at the phone. I sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I felt that something wasn’t right. Something was missing, or something was out of context, but my brain didn’t want to work properly today. My eyes traveled down my room until stopping in a frame, where it was placed a picture of me, with ______, that was perched on my nightstand. Suddenly, what I thought was missing, came in my mind. Oh no, I hadn’t closed the message that I was hesitant to send to ______.

I stood up abruptly from my bed and opened my door sharply. I'm sure that if I was the superman, the door would have flown out of my window. I took quick steps down the hall until Zelo appeared in front of me.

"Hyung, here's the phone." He handed me the phone and I grabbed it. With trembling fingers, I loaded the sent messages, and my eyes widened when I saw that the message had actually been sent to ______.

“Ze.. Zelo-ah.” I said in a whisper and looked at him. He smiled and pointed to the phone.

"You had a message to send, so I sent it in your turn." He finished talking and I looked at him a bit stupefied. "The message had already the sender name, so I clicked the button to send it." He said and rubbed his belly. "Oh, I'll eat something." He said, rubbing his belly again and disappeared from my sight. I leaned against the wall and covered my face that was getting slightly red. Oh no, how embarrassing. I just hope that ______ not read the message. Ahh, sooner or later, she'll read it. Aish. My phone started vibrating in my hand and I looked at the screen. I had received a message from ______.

 

______: 'Youngjae, we need to talk. Can you open the dormitory door?'

 

I just read the message and heard the bell of the front door, ringing. Hmmm? What? What does the message say? We needed to talk? Why? Does she not like the message? Oh, damn message. I kept the phone in my pocket and looked forward. I saw Daehyun moving towards the front door but I took a few big steps and grabbed his arm.

"I'll open the door." I said in a serious tone and pointed at my chest. He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I stepped forward and squeezed the door handle. I took a few breaths and finally opened the door. My eyes rested on the face of ______. She gave me a broad smile and I sighed in relief internally. From what I see, she's not angry, that's good.

“Hey.” She waved and I opened the door wider, letting her enter. I closed the door behind her and she turned to me, still with the smile on the lips.

“Hey.” I returned her greeting. "Did you get my message?" I asked immediately afterwards, and saw her nod affirmatively. I stared into her eyes and started blushing. Damn it. What does she think of the message? “C’mon.” I pulled her arm and both walked to my room. I closed the door and she walked to the window of my room, opening it slightly. The wind fluttered the white curtain and her silky hair. I sat on the bed and watched her close her eyes, feeling the smell that the wind brought with it.

“Youngjae.” She called me, still with eyes closed. "What I wanted to talk with you was about the message." She gave a small smile. "What you said in the message, is how you really feel?" She asked, opening her eyes and then looked at me.

“Yes.” I said looking at her beautiful eyes and she threw me a wider smile. "Everything I said is true." I got up from the bed and I approached her. "Thank you for being my girlfriend." I said leaning against the wall and feeling the wind swing my hair too. "Thank you for your support." I put a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Thank you for being here." I said softly and hugged her from behind affectionately. I leaned, my chin on top of her head and she put her hands on top of mine. I squeezed a little, her strap and looked at her face, seeing some red start to appear on her cheeks. "______-ah, thank you for existing." I said looking out of the window and feeling her sweet scent filling my lungs.

______-ah.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Two more ^^