Mysterious New Photographer

Moonlight Sonata

Kim Hyun Joong’s POV

The flight to Japan took almost 4 hours. I can’t wait until we get to Japan. I just want to get this over with so I can rest already. I can tell the other members are feeling the same way since we only had 2 hours of sleep before we left Korea.  Upon arriving in Japan we immediately went to our photo shoot venue. I was expecting to find our usual photographer waiting for them instead we find a girl in her 20’s looking at her camera. When she herd them arrive she immediately stood up and shook hands with our manager.

“Your usual photographer won’t be here today so he asked this beautiful your lady to take his place for today. You don’t have to worry I assure you she’s completely capable, she has shot many other stars like Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. ” Our manager said reassuringly

The girl turned and smiled at us. She had black hair that she tied in a simple ponytail. She was wearing glasses but behind it were a pair of sapphire blue eyes and a dazzling smile. I found myself staring at her thinking of how beautiful she is. I can tell that the other members are also mesmerized by her beauty since they were all staring at her with their mouths slightly open.  She sent us out for hair and wardrobe. Her voice was soft and clear. I was the first one on the line up so I just followed her orders and everything went out smoothly for me.

Heo Young Saeng’s POV

I can’t wait till we get to Japan I am going to take lots of pictures here with my camera. I have always loved the scenery in Japan. It always looked peaceful. Right after our plane landed, we immediately went to the venue of our photo shoot. That’s when I noticed something different. Instead of our usual photographer waiting for us I saw a girl. She was holding a camera just like mine; her black hair was tied neatly at the back of her head. She has glasses on but behind it was a pair of stunning sapphire blue eyes. When she saw our manager she immediately stood up to shake his hand.

“Your usual photographer won’t be here today so he asked this beautiful your lady to take his place for today. You don’t have to worry I assure you she’s completely capable, she has shot many other stars like Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. ” Our manager said.

She smiled at us. For some reason I found myself gaping at her. She sent us out for hair and wardrobe her voice was soft. Hyun Joong hyung was the first one to be shot. I can tell just by looking at her, that she was a professional. She memorized all the angles of his body and seemed to know just how to make him look perfect. When she finished with him I took out my camera and took a picture of her. It was my turn next. I followed everything she told me and it turned our fine.

Kim Kyu Jong’s POV

I was still half asleep when we got to Japan. When we arrived at our venue for the photo shoot the first thing I saw was a girl about 20 sitting at where our photographer should be. She has black hair and blue eyes. When we arrived she stood up and immediately shook hands with our manager.

“Your usual photographer won’t be here today so he asked this beautiful your lady to take his place for today. You don’t have to worry I assure you she’s completely capable, she has shot many other stars like Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. ” Our manager said reassuringly

I was a little hesitant at first since I’m not really comfortable posing in front of a camera but I’ll have to do my best and not to burned her too much. When I finished my hair and wardrobe I found Young Saeng hyung staring at the girl. He must really like her then. Just before he was called I saw him snap a shot of her while looking at her camera. When it was my turn I did my best to follow her orders. In the middle of the photo shoot, she giggled. I stared at her questioningly.

“You look petrified sunbae, you look stiff.” She said trying hard not to laugh

Wow what a well mannered girl, I thought. Before I knew it she stood up and started moving my arms in a more relaxed way. I found myself staring at her as she moved my body in different angles. When we finished she smiled before looking at the computer to find out which pictures to use.

Park Jung Min’s POV

 When we arrived in Japan I just wanted to get to the concert, I didn’t even care about the photo shoot. I’ll just do what I always do and everything will turn out perfect. When we arrived at our venue I noticed that our usual photographer was nowhere to be found. Instead a girl with black hair was waiting for us. When we arrived she immediately stood up and shook hands with our manager.

“Your usual photographer won’t be here today so he asked this beautiful your lady to take his place for today. You don’t have to worry I assure you she’s completely capable, she has shot many other stars like Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. ” Our manager said reassuringly

Well at least there’s something to look forward to today besides for the concert.  When I finished my wardrobe I saw the girl helping out Kyu Jong with his poses. I waited for them to finish. When it was my turn I took it seriously during the first half but then I felt a little tense. So I started to joke around just to ease the tension. Over all we did a good job, she did well getting a hold of her self. I did my signature “call me” move before I left which made her giggle.

Kim Hyung Jun’s POV

When we got to Japan we were immediately brought to our venue for the photo shoot. That’s when I noticed something different, our photographer wasn’t there. Instead there was a girl with black hair waiting for us.  When we arrived she immediately greeted our manager.

“Your usual photographer won’t be here today so he asked this beautiful your lady to take his place for today. You don’t have to worry I assure you she’s completely capable, she has shot many other stars like Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. ” Our manager said reassuringly

It took me longer to get my hair done than the others. So when I finished getting ready I found her walking back and fourth the studio.

“Took you long enough Hyung Jun sunbae.” She said with a smile. “You ready?”

When we started I can see why our many Idols chose her as a photographer. She really know how to work with other people. Compared to my other photo shoots this went smoother. It was a lot quicker than we expected so we still had plenty of time left before going to our hotel. I wanted to invite her to come with us but I hesitated. I barely know her and now I wanted to invite her along. She left a few minutes before we did saying she still got things to do and left. After a few minutes I asked my fellow members.

“Hyung, do you know what her name is I think I forgot.” I said

Everyone fell silent, that’s when we realized we don’t even know her name. We turned to ask our manager but he said she never told him, he just told him that her last name was Min.  We left the studio still thinking about the girl and who she might be