Chapter 3

One Decision

*no one's pov*

 

“Where’s Ilhoon?”, Minhyuk entered the dorm and saw Hyunsik watched TV.

 

“He has back to sleep. Did you buy the ramyun?”

 

“I also bought cream soup. What do you want to eat?”Hyunsik stood up and took the plastic bag.

 

“Cook the ramyun for me, hyung. Please~”, Hyunsik made a forced-cute face.

 

“Your face doesn’t look cute at all, Hyunsik.” Minhyuk chuckled and started pour the hot water into the cup . Hyunsik stood beside Minhyuk while watching him.

 

“Hyung.”, Hyunsik put his hands around Minhyuk’s waist, backhugged him. Minhyuk didn’t seem bothered and kept looking at the ramyun.

 

“Mmm? Get your hands off my waist or I will not be able to check the ramyun.”

 

“You still can use your hands.”, Hyunsik leaned to Minhyuk and buried his head in Minhyuk’s hair.

 

“What do you want, huh?” Minhyuk ruffled Hyunsik’s hair. “The ramyun isn’t ready yet.”

 

“Do you really only have the ramyun in your head?”, Hyunsik tightened the embrace.

 

“I’m hungry, so…. Yes. What do you want me to think?”, Minhyuk whispered. He just felt nice when Hyunsik hugged him from the back.

 

“I want you to think about me.”, Hyunsik whispered in Minhyuk’s ear.

 

“What do I have to think from you?”, Minhyuk leaned back to Hyunsik. He didn’t know why he liked it. It was like when he did that kind of lovey-dovey with Ilhoon. It was warm around Hyunsik’s hands.

 

“About having me.”, Hyunsik let off his hands and knelt in front of Minhyuk. He took the right hand of Minhyuk and kissed the back of it.  Minhyuk looked a bit surprised and….blushed.

 

“Are you-“

 

“I’m serious, hyung.” Hyunsik stared at those beautiful eyes. There was silence for a moment before Minhyuk started to talk.

 

“I don’t know…” Minhyuk followed to knelt down and only stared at the ground.

 

Hyunsik lift Minhyuk’s chin so Minhyuk looked at him.

 

“I like you, hyung.” Minhyuk could look the deep gaze at his eyes. “I really like you.”

 

 

“Since…when?”

 

“Since the first time I saw you at Cube. Before we entered this dorm. Before we debuted. Before you started to looking at Ilhoon.”

 

 

Minhyuk eyes widened.

 

“Don’t tell me you know…”

 

“I know, hyung. I know from how you looked at him. The way you held his hand. When you hugged him. When you-“, Hyunsik eyes started to look teary and he couldn’t meet the other’s eyes.

 

 

“Did you see it?”, Minhyuk held Hyunsik’s hand.

 

“Accidentally yes.”, Hyunsik smiled and he looked at everything around him but Minhyuk’s eyes.

 

 

Minhyuk’s pov

 

 

He saw me kissed Ilhoon?

 

 

“Hyunsik, look at me.” He looked straight to my eyes. “It was a farewell. I already gave up on Ilhoon.” Hyunsik looked surprised.

 

“Why did you tell me that?”

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Eunkwang-ah, you aren’t sleeping yet?”, I stepped out from the bedroom. He looked a bit shocked

 

“Oh, Minhyuk! You surprised me. Why did you wake up?”

 

“I also don’t know why.” I chuckled and joined him watched the TV.

 

“It was…. Amazing, right?”

 

“What? The accident? Very amazing. I still cannot believe it was really happened to them.”

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something?”, Eunkwang stared at me.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Do you still love Ilhoon?”

 

I kept silent for a while.

 

 

I haven’t thinking about it. Do I still love him?

 

 

“I don’t know… Maybe yes but… I’m not sure. Since he didn’t give me any sign.”, I took a deep breath. “Loving someone is harder than being loved by someone.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean… If someone loves you, you can fall for that person even it takes a long time. But when you’re loving someone… It’s hard to have that person love you back. Or maybe never.” I stared at the ceiling.

 

“But maybe if you try more… That person will love you back?”

 

 

I smiled.

 

“I’m not that kind of that person who love to fight for love. I love to see how hard someone would try to be loved back.”

 

 

“So what are you gonna do?”

 

“I’ll give up on chasing Ilhoon.”

 

*End of flashback*

 

“I don’t know but… I’m just tired of waiting him. Are you tired of waiting me that long?”

 

 

I’m kinda hope he wasn’t.

 

“I’ll never tired.” He smiled.

 

“Will you?”

 

“If you want me to be yours.” I chuckled at his words.

 

“Even if I don’t love you yet?”

 

He hugged me.

 

“I’ll wait.”

 

 

How hard you would try to be loved back by me?

 

“Make me love you, then.” He touched my lips with his thumb.

 

 

“Until then, I’ll be yours. And I’ll always be.”, he whispered before pulled me into a sweet kiss.

 

 

A kiss with a promise.