Baby Tao and Baby Sehun's Day Out (2/2)

Baby Tao and Baby Sehun's Day Out

Final Chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy and love this chapter.

Thank you very much. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

While watching the scene, Kris kissed Suho’s cheeks successfully making his other half blush.

“Hey.” Before he could even speak, Kris kissed his neck. Suho giggled and pushed Kris. "Yah not here! A lot of people can see!" Kris grinned and pulled Suho back into him.

"Who cares?" He leaned down to kiss Suho but Suho moved backward and pressed his finger on Kris’ lips. Kris smirked when he noticed Suho's back was on the cart's metal hold. He placed his hands on Suho's sides.

"Kris..."

"Suho..." moved down and avoided Kris kiss again (he was just playing). Suho turned his back on Kris and secretly smiled while Kris pouted as they continued to walk. So as revenge, he decided to play a prank on Suho. Kris continued to walk and raised his arms to let Suho go. Suho wondered but he just shrugged it off. Suho went to his side and started asking him questions. All his answers were merely no and yes with his usual b*tch face and Suho noticed it. And probably his guess was the answer to that.

"Hey are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Then why are you like that?"

"Nothing" He never looked at him while talking and Suho felt bothered.

"Hey." Suho entered the space Kris had. He stopped the latter from walking.

"Hey..If it was because of earlier I'm sorry." Kris just continued to push the cart until Suho tripped on one of those small wheels. Luckily, Kris was fast enough to catch him. Suho smiled before pulling Kris into a sweet kiss, “You happy now?"

"No." Kris pulled Suho up helping him to stand properly.

"What?" Suho pouted.

"You still have to kiss me happily." Kris smiled and Suho tiptoed to place a kiss on Kris’ lips again.

"Happy?"

"More than…” He continuously nodded before pressing their foreheads together.

“love you.”

“love you too.” He back hugged Suho and placed his chin on his wife's shoulder. Suho's hands were on top of Kris before walking again.

________________________________________________________________________________

“So everything is checked?” Kris nodded while his eyes were trailing down the paper.

“Yes baby.” Suho chuckled at the name. They walked towards the cashier to pay. As Suho was placing the things they got on the cashier table, Tao stood up on the cart and he was about to fall (face first to be exact) when Kris caught him.

“Taozi. Don’t stand.”

“But Papa…I wanna go down.”

“Papa will just get you down.” Kris smiled and Tao lifted his arms to let Kris get him. When Tao was on his feet, he started running around. And suddenly he bumped into the stacks of basket and one fell upon him which caged the baby boy. Kris and Suho turned around to look at what happened and they both chuckled. Small sobbing sounds can be heard.

“I’ll take this.” Suho told Kris and walked towards the basket. He bent down on its level and raised it up so he can see Tao who was crying.

"Aigoo... My taozi..." He lifted up the boy in his arms and hugged him. He patted his back. "Shh...Don't cry baby panda…Mama’s here.” While on the other side, Kris was waiting for the packaging to be done.

“Can I get the lollipop?” the cashier person smiled and nodded then gave him the lollipop. Kris unwrap it and leaned down to give it to Sehun. Sehun puffed his cheeks as he pops it in his mouth. "Aigoo..." the father bent down a little more to face his boy (with the cart's metals being their only barrier) and extended his arm to ruffle the baby's head. “Sehun-ah. Popo…popo” Kris pointed his lips and Sehun pushed his lips to kiss his dad. After that Kris stood up and paid.

________________________________________________________________________________

As they were walking, Sehun and Tao saw something that struck them both.

“Mama! Papa! I want thattt!” They both said in chorus and both parents to look up where their children were pointing. Both smiled before retorting back.

“Guys-” Suho didn’t even finish his sentence, his sons continued bragging. “Alright, Alright mama will buy you that.” Suho just smiled and let the two pull him inside the store. Kris followed them behind chuckling. Kris wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed his temples.

 “Aigoo…you’re spoiling them again.” Suho just chuckled.

“Let them be while their young.” Kris smiled and with his hands turned Suho’s head to kiss him when Sehun interrupted.

“Mama! I want that one!” Suho’s eyes that were closed quickly opened up to look at Sehun and attend to his call.

“Aigoo…” all Kris can do was touch his untouched lips. “Next time.” He whispered to himself and grinned widely.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Aww...Thank you guys. I appreciated everything. 

Lemme cry. You guys are so special. Thank you very much for supporting this story.

I hope you really loved it.

And GROWLLL! I'm excited!

Dangg they were y! *_*

Please don't be shy and leave a comment so I know what you guys think! 

XOXO