CALLING jonghyun_love

Melody Scenarios Shop (OPEN AND WELCOMING)

 

       "It's not what you think, Seo Min-ah. Litsen to me," begged Hanbyul. "Think of our relationship," he continued. "Who is not thinking of our realtionship?! You are seriously way too much!" Seo Min fought back, tears staining her porcelain cheeks. Her heart is breaking to billion pieces. "Who kissed another woman in front of his girlfriend?! I beleived you, Han Byul, I love you so much. I think of our relationship every day,hours,minute,seconds! But you? Do you even love me?!" Seo Min shouted to him. He regtetted all this. He hate himself. He love Seo Min. He didn't know that a kiss, a meaningless one for him would make Seo Min heart to break.                   

    "Seo Min-ah.. Jaebal.... Slap me, punch me, kick me,kill me.. I am sorry. Every milisecond, I think of you. I love you. The kiss is meaningless. My heart is only for you. I can't leave without you," Han Byul replied, choking on his own tears. Even he is crying his eyes out. "Oppa.... Really? Huh? REALLY?!" Seomin said before slapping him across his check. 

    Seo Min ran towards the street. His mind is blank. Only the picture of Han Byul kissing with a woman is in her mind. It hurts. She walks to nowhere. She is crossing the road whn a loud honk is heard and a vechile hits her. She groaned in pain. She is bow laying on the road. "BAE SEO MIN! SEOM MIN!!  MIN-AH, I LOVE YOU!  WAKE UP!" Han Byul shouted, putting her head on his lap."Han Byul. Saranghae." Seo Min said, her bloody hands are on Han Byul cheeks. Han Byul hold her hands. He is crying. Sirens can be heard.

      "Mister. We need to take her to the hospital fo further treatment." A man said. Han Byul followed her. He sat in the ambulance, shouting the driver to drive faster. "Be strong baby. Be strong. I know you are strong, Min. My baby. My princess," He said "YAHYOUSTUPIDDRIVER!FASTER!" He shouted. "Yes,sir" The driver said, annoyed. 

6 hours later,

      "Doctor. How is her condition?" Han Byul asked. The dictor sighed. He is also annoyed by Han Byul because Han Byul is hugging his poor arm. "Please let go of my arm, Han Byul," the doctor said."She is stable. She is resting now. Do you have any question, Mr.Bae, Mrs. Bae and Han Byul- shii?" The doctor asked. The couple shook their head."No. But if something happens to her, you are a dead meat." Han Byul said. "Han Byul." Mr.Bae reminded. The doctor just shook his head and leave them. "Go check on her, Han." Mrs.Bae said. He nodded.

     "Seo Min?" Han Byul said before sitting beside her. He held her fragile hands."Oppa...." She said slowly, tears streaming down her face. " shhh. Don't cry. I am wrong, princess. I am wrong. I am stupid. I am an idiot." Han Byul said. "No, oppa I love you," Seo Min said."I love you,too aegi~" Han Byul said.