Calling prettyflowergirl

Melody Scenarios Shop (OPEN AND WELCOMING)

 

 

Name: Yeung Ara

Idol: Park Jung Min (SS501)
Scenario: Ara joined SS501 and has been getting some serious hate mail...and then Jung Min finds out about it. 


     "Annyeonghasaeyo. I am ss501's new member and maknae, Yeung Ara imnida~" The new member of ss501 said. " Please take care of me!" She continued earning glares and booings from the ocean of triple S. They didn't like it how ss501 is a mix group. They are jealouse of Ara. She is very innocent looking, pretty and her body id very beautiful. She is cheerful and hardworking. There is no such word as give up in her dictionary. Ara continued to smile, hiding her nervousness and sadness. 

     "Itsn't she cute?" Hyungjun asked the crowd wile pinching Ara's cheek. Ara blushed slightly andthe crowd shouted negative statements to Ara. The leader, Hyunjoong patted her back. She smiled, assuring him that it is okay. "That's our magnae." Hyunjoong whispered. "Finnaly I am not the magnae anymore! Yay! Buhbye aegyeo!!!" Hyungjun said and jungmin rolled gis eyes."You still have to wash my socks." jungmin said, earning laughters. "Okay guys, we will perform 'a song calling for u and deja vu, thank you! And this will be the first perfomance if these song with Ara, so please supprt us!" Hyunjoong said. 

      After finishing the showcase, the group went into their  waiting room. "Just be patient Ara. They are all jealous with you." Kyujong said."That is right. They wanted to be in your position" Jungmin said."It is okay. They will love you. You have to be strong ok, our magnae?" Youngsaeng said. Ara is crying because of stress. She is also very happy of her debut. They dd a group hug together and changed their perforing cloth into casual clothing and they head home. 

     Many threats are sent into Ara's phone but he doesn't want to tell her oppas. She does not want to be a burden. She pitied them. 

     After arriving at the dorm, she wash and wear her bear pajama. She opened her room door to see Jungmin holding her phone in one han while his other hand is holding a blanket. "What are you doing?!" Ara shouted."What is this,magnae?!" Jungmim half shouted. "Please don't tell anyone." Ara said."Why?" Jungmin asked."I don't want to burden you guys. Oppa,please don't show the others." Ara said. Her eyes waters. "Okay! Only this secret. Come and sit here with me." Jungmin motioned her to sit."U can tell us about your problems. We are all here for u, magnae." Jungmin said while hugging Ara. "Sleep okay?" Ara nodded while crying. Jungmin left. *Why do I feel different when I was with Jungmin oppa.* Ara thought and sighed. 

     At Jungmin's room,

*Why do I feel dIfferent when I was with Ara. She is my member. She is cute what. Aish Park Jungmin!* Jungmin thought and sleep with his head under the pillow. 

     After hours of waking their sleepyhead leader up, they finally head out to the saloon. Ara even got death treats. She is scared but still, her career must be continue. Even the cordinoona hates Ara. 

    Ara wanted to go to the toilet, so she asked permission and head out. When she push the toilet's door, flour fell on her head. There are about 3 girls in there. They pulled her hair and sla her face." you are seriously too much!""YOU TOOK OUR OPPAS!""" tje girls said. Suddenly, someone opened the door.

   "What are you doing to my girlfriend?!" Jungmin said. Ara is suprised. Jungmin winked anshe understands.The girls ran away and jungmin bend down to see Ara. "Ara, I know this isudden but, can u be my real girlfriend?" Jungmin asked. "Y-yes." Ara said. Jungmin pulled Ara into a kiss. 

   10 years later,

        "YEOBO! Come n eat." Ara shouted. Now, And jungmin is married and have a 5 year old twin, Sungyel and Myungsoo. And they are expecting another child. "Araso!" Jungmin sit dow and eat together."Sungyeolie. Eat slowlieeee!" myungsoo said cutely. They all laughed."Thanks yeobo!" Jungmin said. "For?" Ara questioned. "My family." jungmin said and pe cked Ara's lips.