3 Idiots and 1 Maid

Description

You, Song Ahra has lived in a poor family since you were born. One day your only friend came running to you with a flyer saying:

"Now hiring maids. The price will be determine when you get the job. Please fill in the form if you want this job. Thank you."

So you decided to give it a try, why not it wouldn't hurt to give it a try right?

 

 

 

Sorry if the description it not well written because I'm not really good at writing descriptions. I'm trying my best to make it interesting.

Foreword

Charaters

 

You/ Song Ahra (18)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSugbMc7ALdRvJyMIJEa6K

 

Your a pretty girl that likes to act tough but has a diffrent side too. Which is being a cutie that blushes easily. Your very cheerful and cares alot for other people. Your really sweet but it takes just a bit  for you to open up you act cold then bubbly later on and later on you will find out about a secert.

 

Kim Myungsoo/L (19)

 

L is the cold and handsome one. He is cold and never really talks but once you get to know him he is shy, cute, funny and plays prank on you and some times a ert.Loves glaring and really playful. His hobby is to get people annoy but you can't get annoy he likes drawing like you.

 

L.Joe/ Lee Byunghyun (19)

teen_top_l_joe_edit_by_hitsukarinluvr-d5

L.Joe is the ert one. He like to hit on girls but mostly you and some times scary. The real L.Joe is really shy,caring,likes rapping like you,likes nicknames and annoying some times. You shiver when he glares at you.

 

Xi Luhan (18)

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHyo-rHNgv0FByEkYdc3D

 

Luhan is the baby faced one. He is very kind, gentle,sweet,cute,cheerful,hate being alone,talks alots and has a beautiful voice and can be cold sometimes. He has a poker face that he shows only in very little time.

 

Choi Minho (19)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKh4s7uPwOwm82pqtV47f
 
The driver for L,Luhan,L.Joe and you.The first guys you open up to and you best friend loves playing and have lots of hobby like you. You and him have lots in common. Liked you when he met you.Talks to you when your sad, happy and he might be the first one to know your secret.
 

Shinee

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ_8CGWy622j14cwlH9CE

 
Minho's friend
Jonghyun - Like the dad(19)
Key - Like the mom(18)
Taemin - Like a little brother (17)
Minho - You already know (19)
Onew  - Like an overprotective oppa (20)
 
 

I hope you guys like this story and it's my 1st so I'll try to make it more interesting in the future :) and there's a big secret in the story and be patient thank you ~Kpoplover11401~. (English is not my first languge) - Warning

Lastly I will write when I have time and internet, ikr no internet lol but it's okay I'll still update!!