Kai/Jongin

WOLVES ENCHANTED

The cool breeze from the countryside is blowing off her wavy long hair. Annoyed. That’s what she thought. So she tied up her hair and continued feeding the chickens in their yard. “Is it true about the wolf? If it is, you must have been eaten.” She stopped again and asked the innocent chickens who she’ll never get an answer with. Krystal persisted in feeding their chickens and began to think about the rumors that spread two nights ago.

According to the farmer, he went on to the woods to look for his missing sheep but it was dead when he saw the sheep that time. He then heard a howl of a wolf not so far from the place. That was the first time that a wolf troubled in the woods. It moved the people who are residing the countryside. Led by Jin Gook, the farmer who lost his sheep, some people started hunting for the wolf last night.  This is to protect their farm animals. They failed and since there is no sign of it, they decided to leave the wolf alone unless he causes trouble again.

“Aigoo.” Krystal woke up in the middle of her sleep. She went to the kitchen to find something to drink for she felt that ’s dry causing her to cough. She went out for some air. Again, the thought of a wolf in the woods popped out her mind. Curiosity got to her so she naively went near the woods. There was a strange noise. “Omo. Hello? Who’s there?” She said trying to keep herself calm. She paced until she saw someone near the tree. It was dark that she cannot see the face. “Should I go near?” She asked herself and spoke out, “Uhm hello who are you?” Krystal walked nearer to the tree. She shouted as she sees a guy in front of her. She immediately turned around and offered her coat.

“Hey get this and wear.” She said.

“How….to…wear….” The guy said.

“Are you nuts?” She said then demonstrated how still not facing the guy.

“Are you done?” The guy agreed and so she turned to face him again.

“Why are you here? It’s cold and you’re not wearing uhm…anything.” Her face blushed unconciously. There was no response from the guy which made her curious again.

“Okay. WHAT--IS--YOUR--NAME?” She asked slowly.

 “K…K..A….I” Kai answered stuttering and locking his eyes on Krystal’s.

“Kai?

.

.

.

Please stop looking at me that way.” And so Kai looked away coughing because of the coldness. Krystal’s soft heart caused her to feel pity towards Kai. So she asked him if he needed some help or maybe he could stay at their house just for the night. As an only child, she thought that her father won't allow a guy sleeping inside their house. So she corrected it and said that he could stay at their barn house. Kai nodded and followed Krystal on the way to their barn house.

The next morning, Krystal woke up and did the usual things she does. As soon as she saw the barn, she remembered what happened last night. Kai. She remembered Kai whom she hid at the barn house. She entered and looked around but she did not see Kai. What she saw are their barn animals, some of them were dead. This scared Krystal so she called her father.

"Appa!"

"What happened?"

"Look."

Her dad panicked since he knew that the wolf might be the one who did it. 

"Oh no. I'm gonna tell this to everyone. So we could hunt the wolf or maybe those wolves again."

That night, people started hunting for the wolf again including Krystal and her dad. She doesn't want to stay inside their house and do nothing so she pleaded to join. The night is so peaceful. There is no sign of a wolf but the people kept on roaming around the woods to ensure that the wolf will get caught if ever it is around. 

"Awooooo"

 

The people heard the howl of the wolf. They ran with their torches. Krystal's dad told her to go back in their house and lock the door and windows. But Krystal did not do so. Instead, she went somewhere else in the woods. She could hear roar not so far from where she's standing at. She froze at her place when she saw a wolf turning into a human. She closed her eyes. And opened it again. 

 

*BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

 

*Hi guys! They're actually done with wolf promotions and I just posted the story so lateee. I'm so sorry. This is just the first part of Kai's story though. =))))