Secret

Beautiful in my Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, L! We heard you met the pretty girl. Was she nice?" Woohyun nudged L that was leaning against the school gate waiting for the other Infinite members to arrive.

"She's extremely nice." L stated and smiles sweetly, remembering the night, he first met you.

"So, when are you going to introduce her to us?" Hoya slung his arm around L's shoulder, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why would I introduce her to all of you? L asked and rolled his eyes. 

"Yah! Yah! Don't be stingy and introduce us to her." Woohyun poked the sides of L teasingly. "We won't steal her away from you, but that's if she doesn't fall in love with me.

"Aish!" L pushes Woohyun away, declaring, "I guess I won't introduce her to all of you, then." He went inside of the school, leaving the older guys dumbfounded.

 

You were in your classroom, giggling and talking with Seohyun about Yoseob and how she's crazily in love with him. Suddenly, someone stood behind you, beaming in blissfulness and causing your best friend to look totally surprised.

You wondered what's gotten into her, noticing that her face starts turning red and eyes increasing in size. "Hey, what's up with you? Are you okay?" you asked, furrowing your brows.

"K-K Kim Myungsoo..." she stuttered, pointing at the guy behind you. You abruptly stood up and turned, facing the beaming guy. Just like your best friend, the moment you saw L you were also surprised.

"Myungsoo-sshi? What are you doing here?" you pulled him in a corner and glances outside of the classroom, checking if Teen Top or one of them is around. You're surely dead once they find out that you talked with one of the Infinite guys, and you already promised L.Joe that you will never ever talk to L.

You sighed and looked up to face L. "Myungsoo-sshi, can you please restrain from talking to me? I promised L.Joe Oppa that I won't talk to you anymore. I'm really thankful that you gave me back my phone but please, just stay away from me. I'm begging you. I don't want you to be in trouble. Please?"

L chuckled and ruffles your hair. "You're so cute, Haeri-ah. Relax, will you? Don't worry. They won't find out if no one tells them." L glances at Seohyun, giving your best friend a cute wink. "Right, Seohyun-sshi?"

"Oh! Of course!" Seohyun clasped both of her hands and dances cutely. "I won't tell them anything as long as you introduce me to Jang Dongwoo." She added, raising one of her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? How about my Seobie Oppa? You told me you liked him, right? Was that all a lie?" you asked Seohyun, glaring and trying to scare her, but knowing Seohyun you would definitely lose to her.

"Yah! Don't give me that look, Haeri." She rolled her eyes and glares back at you. "I love Seobbie Oppa, okay? I just want Myungsoo-sshi to introduce me to Dongwoo." 

"Fine. Fine. So, why are you here? Do you need anything?" you blushed, asking L while fidgeting nervously. You can't help but to feel shy as he was looking at you intently. Oh God! He looks so cute.

"Hang out with us after class." He stated, carefully grabbing both of your hands and squeezes it gently. "Please? I want you to meet Infinite and prove you that we're nice guys. You can bring Seohyun-sshi if you want." He glanced at Seohyun, winking at her again.

Seohyun smiled, blushing like a crazy girl. "Myungsoo-sshi, you can call me Seohyun. No need to be formal, okay? And Yes! We'll surely hang out with you later." She started pulling L out of your classroom leaving you in the corner dumbfounded. "Go now before Haeri disagrees. Bye." She shooed L.

"Thanks, Seohyun-ah. Let's meet at the gate later." Myungsoo softly pinched Seohyun's slightly chubby cheeks and went back to his classroom, grinning. I can't wait to hang out with you later, Haeri-ah. 

"Park Seohyun, are you out of your mind?" you held her shoulder and shook her. "Teen Top will get mad at us, and I don't want that to happen." You stared at her with a sad look.

"I know. That's why we need to be careful, and I think it's kind of fun." She smiled, tapping your shoulder and went back to her seat.

"Fun?" You followed her still determined to convince her not to hang out with L and the other Infinite guys.

 

"Girls, I know you want to hang out so bad with us later, but we're going to have a dance practice, so we won't be able to walk you home.  Is that okay? Chunji asked, winking hotly in front of you and Seohyun. 

"In your dreams, Oppa." Seohyun slaps his arm playfully. "Why would we even want to hang out with you? Tch! All you do is flirt with other girls and ignore us. Right, Haeri?"

"That's true, Chunji Oppa." you looked at him while smiling teasingly. "I think you like those girls more than us.

"Aigoo! You're jealous?!" Chunji cupped his face, blushing in red. He suddenly start giggling and stomps his feet playfully. "Awww! You should've told me that you needed all my attention." He pulled you and Seohyun, hugging both of you lovingly.

"Aish! Stop it, Chunji. You're making me sick." C.A.P. declared, dragging Chunji away while the other guys laugh hysterically.

"I'm sorry, but we can't walk you home." L.Joe pouted and ruffles your hair. 

"It's alright, Oppa. Seohyun and I have to go somewhere anyway." You patted his chest cutely, making his heart beat so fast. 

Why are you doing this to me, Haeri-ah? L.Joe nodded and can't help but to feel down since he can't walk you home after school. "By the way, where are you going?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter