L is Kim Myungsoo

Beautiful in my Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Hyunseung Oppa just got home from somewhere, holding a black paper bag and excitedly went upstairs to give you something. He enters in your room without even bothering to knock because of his excitement. He smiled as he saw you leaning on the headboard of your bed and he quickly sat down beside you.   "Still thinking about your lost phone, huh?" he said, noticing that you still look sad. "I bought you a new one. Check it out." he gave you the paper bag that he was holding and you immediately opened it.   "Thanks, Hyunseung Oppa." you thanked and kissed him on the cheeks.   "You're welcome." he pinched your cheeks and ruffled your hair. "Why don't you try calling your old number, maybe someone will answer." he suggested.   "Omo! That's a good idea, Oppa!" you beamed and hurriedly unlocked your new phone and dialled your old number.   RING.........   "Hello? Who's this?" a guy answered.   You squealed mentally, not really expecting someone to answer. "Hello, Good evening. I just want to ask if the phone that you are using right now is yours?" you asked the guy with your sweet voice.   "No." he simply replied as if he is not willing to talk to you.   You bit your lips when you heard him saying No. Now you're very sure that the phone he was using is absolutely yours. "Um... That phone is ---" you want to tell him that you own the phone but he cuts you.   "Oh! Are you the owner of this phone?" he asked with an extremely excited voice. She's the pretty girl.   "Yes. May I know where did you find it?" you asked him back.   "You actually dropped it yesterday in school." he explained.   "So... Does it mean you also go to Woollim? you asked and grabs Hyunseung's hand and squeezes it playfully in happiness.    "Yeah. You bumped into me yesterday and you dropped the phone. I tried to call you, but you quickly left." he answered.    Hyunseung stood up and walks to your door and pointed his finger outside, signalling you that he's going to go out. You nodded and shooed him with your hands. Your brother chuckled seeing you so happy and left you alone.   "Really? Is it ok if I ask you to give it back to me?" you asked the guy. Knowing that he has your phone you're eager to have it back as soon as possible.   "Of course. It's yours so you can have it back anytime. I'll give it back to you tomorrow." he stated.   "Tomorrow? But, tomorrow is Saturday." you pouted as if he can see you.   "Oh, I forgot. I'll give it back to you on Monday, then." the guy snapped forgetting that tomorrow is Saturday and you have no class.   "No! I really need to have it back now. What's your home address? I can go to your house." you said, causing the guy to stand up from his couch and started pacing back and forth.   "But it's already late." he told you.   "It's still 7pm. Please?" you pleaded making your voice sounds cute.   The guy sighed and shook his head. "How about we meet at the Mall near the School? he suggested. In fact, he actually wants to see you so bad. Well, staring at your phone's wallpaper particularly at you for 1 night and 1 day? It's making him crazy and it's better for him to actually see you in person.   "Okay. I'm Haeri by the way. And you?" you asked him, curious to know what his name is and if by any chance you might know him.   "I'm L." he replied. So her name is Haeri. Nice name.   L? "So, let's meet at around 7:30? And where exactly? you asked.   "Okay. Let's meet at Baskin Robbins." L answered and went inside his walk-in closet.   "I'm fine with that. See you later, L-sshi! Bye!" you said and hang up your phone with excitement written all over your face.    L smiled, still can't believe at the fact that you and him talked to each other. She sounds so nice.       "Where's Haeri? It's almost time for dinner." Doojoon asked your other brothers who are now in the living room watching T.V.   "She's in her room talking on the phone with a guy." hyunseung answered and smirked while he's laughing mentally. He knows how your other brothers will react if they heard that you're talking with a guy or if ever you're with a guy and they will actually go berserk especially Yoseob and Kikwang, the most protective and who always clings onto you.   "What?!" your other brothers asked in unison.   "Chill, alright? The guy who found her phone is actually one of her schoolmates." Hyunseung clarified.   "That's good, then." Junhyung muttered wearing his poker face. In all of your brothers Junhyung is the most silent and don't really talk much to you but he really cares for you, he's not just showy unlike the others.   "Yeah. I heard they'll meet later." Hyunseung added.   You changed wearing a black floral mini dress, brushed your long brown wavy hair, spraying a bit of your favorite Dolce and Gabbana perfume on your wrist and on your neck. You checked yourself in the mirror, smiling widely when you felt satisfied with how you look and swiftly went downstairs.   "Oppa, I'll be going out for a while. I'll be back at 10." you declared as soon as you step into the living room.    "Where are you going?" Doojoon asked and trailed behind you checking your dress when he noticed that it's too short. He crossed his arm on his chest and shook his head. Are girls these days likes to wear this kind of clothes?   "At the mall. I'm going to get back my phone. One of my schoolmates actually found it yesterday, so I'll be meeting with him. You can eat dinner first, Oppas. Bye." you waved at them when you saw them nod but Yoseob stops you.   "Oops! Not so fast, Young Missy." he said, blocking your way.   You rolled your eyes, stomping your feet. "Seobie Oppa, I'm in a hurry!" you furrowed your brows. Here comes your Yoseob Oppa asking for your attention again.   "I'll go with you." he declared, holding your hands.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter