Habit

Habit

“Oppa, you’re home?” Sunny called from the entrance area of their apartment. She took off her shoes and put it inside the built in rack on the side of the entrance, and stepped inside.

The apartment was unusually silent. Every time when she got to come home late, Sungmin would usually wait for her while watching TV in the living room. However, she saw no movement whatsoever on the living room, not even in the kitchen.

Does he go out or something? She thought. But she remembered seeing all his shoes and sandals inside the shoe rack, so he should be home. The petite woman took off her mouse color coat, held it in her hand and took a stride towards their bedroom. Is he sleeping already?

Turning the doorknob, she called out, “Oppa?” The brunette lady pushed the door a little, enough to bob her head in.

There, she saw the man she was looking for in the bed. His body was covered with blanket from toes to his neck line. The TV was on.

She knotted her eyebrows warily, before pushing the door wide open and stepped inside the room. “What happened? Are you sick?”

Sunny walked to the side of the bed and placed one of her hand on Sungmin’s forehead. It was not warm at all. “Nah, you’re fine.”

She saw Sungmin slipped up his forefinger and placed it on his lips, before using the same finger to point at the screen. All that time, his eyes never left the flat screen TV hung on the wall across their queen sized bed. Sunny turned her head, following the direction of his hand.

What she saw next was rather shocking. The screen was showing a leg was being sliced with an electric saw while the person was trying to evade and break free, although in vain because his hands and legs were tied sprawled all four on a metal table.

“Omma!!” Sunny screamed at the scene. “Ah, Oppa!!” She hit his arms and chest mutinously as a punishment.

Sungmin laughed. He caught her wrists and pulled her into him, “Hi, how was your day?”

“Totally ruined because of you,” answered Sunny into his neck sulkily. “You know I hate that kind of scene the most.”

Sungmin chuckled again. The man stretched his one arm to grab the remote and turn the DVD off. “There, there. No more gorish scene,” said Sungmin, smiling, while the other hand was patting her back.

Sunny pulled herself off his embrace and gave him a final hit on his chest. Sungmin just laughed while holding the spot where Sunny hit him.

“You’d better take a bath,” said Sungmin. He pulled his blanket up below his chin again. “Have you had dinner?”

Sunny who went about to clean her face and grabbed her towel and clean clothes afterwards only answered with an, “Uh.” She then went into the shower.

A couple of minutes later, she came out of the bathroom clad only in a super tiny checkered green boxer and one of his white tee which hung so loosely down her hips. The smell of body shower reached Sungmin’s nose. Although they shared her body shower (mainly because Sungmin liked the scent and he was too lazy to choose his own products) it was somehow smelled different when Sunny used it. The scent was much sweeter than it did on his body. Or so he thought. He unconsciously pulled up the cover on her side of bed while he was breathing in her scent which filled the room.

Sunny grinned, “What are you doing, Oppa?”

The latter’s eyes snapped open. He stared at her and his own hand which was stopped in its motion, “Eh?” He let the blanket fall back to the bed surface and slowly focused his eyes on her thighs, and the apparent swells around her chest. He involuntarily gulped. An action which did not miss her attention.

“Yah! What were you thinking?!” She crossed her arms across her front part of her body, slightly ashamed, although she was feeling proud inside for still being able to pull such reaction from him even after some years together.

“What is there to be embarrassed about? I’ve seen everything,” Sungmin with a smug grin on his face. He tapped the bed slightly to welcome her, “Come here.”

Sunny obliged. She climbed up the bed and coming into his opened arms, trying to find her favorite potition in his embrace when she felt something down her thighs. “YAH!!”

“What? You give me ‘Yah’ often lately. Don’t you realize that?”

“How can I not?!” She pushed her body off him and threw the blanket covering their bodies aside.

There were Sungmin lying on his side. His body was covered in sleeveless baby pink night gown. Satin. Knee-length.

"You still keep that habit of yours, Oppa! No wonder that you keep your body covered ever since I stepped into this room!"

Sungmin gave her an ouch-I-was-caught-red-handed look while smiling goofily. “Kyuhyun sent me this.” He said whatever first sentence came into his mind.

Sunny sighed, “Sometimes I wonder who is the man and who is the woman in this relationship.”

“I am the man, of course,” said Sungmin proudly. Sunny put her hands on her waist, shaking her head lightly while throwing him a yeah-you-think look and proceeded looking up and down the top of his crown and down to his toes.

“You know what, I originally wanted to give you a ‘pleasant surprise’ since we rarely have time for each other lately,” said Sunny while one of her hand was trailing down her waist and stopped on her inner thigh in a slightly y manner when she emphasized ‘pleasant surprise’. “But seeing you in that nightgown drives my mood away completely.”

Sungmin gulped the second time, “Okay. Ookay... I’ll change right now.” He scrambled out of bed to change.

“No need, Oppa. No use. I”m not in the mood now.”

“Naaw... Come on Bunny. Baby Bunny... Don’t punish me for this, okay?” Sungmin turned his direction from the cupboard to her. He ran to hug her waist and peppered her shoulder with kisses. “This night gown is too comfortable not to wear. Besides, I like the airy feeling around my private area. Please, Bunny.”

“Yikes, Oppa! Gross.... Do you really need to mention it?” Sunny’s face contorted in shame. She shook her head hard, “What was I thinking, agreeing when you asked me out.”

“It’s love, Honey Sunny Bunny. Aww, c’mon... It is easier too this way, don’t you think? I just need to discard once and we can have fun,” Sungmin pulled up his night gown, revealing his hairy thighs.

Sunny shuddered. “No. No. No! Ugh, I’d rather sleep on the couch tonight,” she dragged her pillow and blanket, and threw it outside. Then, with a swift movement, she took the key to their bedroom off its house and locked it from outside.

“Bunny, please... Open the door. Please...,” Sungmin was banging from inside, pleading.

“Shut up!” Sunny yelled at the door. “Good night, Oppa. Sleep well. I’ll see you tomorrow morning, WITHOUT that nightgown.”