Oh My Cappuccino

The Coffee Couple

 

*Wow! He’s just…so cute…*

“Hey, Bora are you okay?”

“Umm…what?”

“Are you okay?”

“Of course Hana,just… I need a coffee!”

“But…You hate coffee.”

“Hana…how dare you! Lets drink an espresso or something like that.”

Hana nodded slowly. “Okay,whatever.”

 

=============================================================

 

“How can I help you misses?” the waiter asked kindly.

Bora smiled wildly. “I want a caffé mocha ,please”

“And a caffé latte for me”

“Okay ladies” the waiter smirked and left.

 

“Oh,God! Bora stop staring! You’re too obvious. I knew there was something wrong about your sudden coffee love! You shouldn’t use coffee for that,you know. It is too holy for this .!” Hana started to complain.

“Ssshh, Hana! You like coffee, I like boys, yeah I know it. But just look at him. He’s just…too perfect.” Bora defended herself.

“Stop it, I just wanna drink my coffee and be happy.” Hana shushed her friend.

“Whatever…” murmured Bora.

A few minutes later the waiter came. “ Here ladies,your orders.”

“Thanks.”said Bora happily.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe it! They tried to fool me! It’s obvously not a latte, it’s a cappuccino and even not a good one!” Hana was so angry.

Bora sighed.”You can not be serious, Just drink it.”

Hana refused it. “No, I wanna see the ‘Barista’ which I think it is an insult for real Baristi.”

Bora sighed again and murmured “But the cute waiter…”

Hana laughed angrily “You should thank me because now you’ll talk to him again.”

Then she called the waiter. The waiter came with a hurry and asked kindly. “Yes, madam?”

 

 

Hana said it between her teeth. “I wanna see the Barista.” The waiter slowly nodded. “O.of course, just come with me”

Bora read the label which the waiter’s name was written on. “Ugh… Jongin… I’m really sorry.”

Jongin blinked several times. “For what?”

Bora murmured. “Well, you see it anyway.”

 

 

“So, you are the Barista?” asked Hana.

The boy looked so young and…cute for it. He slowly nodded. “Why?”

“Because, sir, you don’t even know the differences between a latte and a good,hot cappuccino.”

 

The Barista got angry. “You can’t say it to me! You, miss, if you say my coffee is bad, you really don’t know anything about coffee.”

 

Bora looked at Jongin. “See… I told you, my friend is a little bit crazy.”

Jongin gulped. “Did she want a latte?”

Bora nodded. But the Barista and Hana were fighting already.

 

Jongin shouted. “Okay,stop! It’s all my fault I… I thought she said ‘cappuccino’. But Kyungsoo” he turned to the Barista. “I got distracted, you know me. There was this pretty girl and I…” He was pointing Bora. Then he realised what he said and got red.

 

Bora got a little pink then she shuttered. “W.well… I wanted to come here because you were cute.”   

 

They exchanged glances with each other. Then Jongin suggested. “I…I know a place which has perfect ice cream.” Bora laughed a little bit, then replied. “I love ice cream.”

 

Jongin sighed and turned to Kyungsoo. “ Kyungsoo hyung, can I take a day off,pleaseee…”

 

But Kyungsoo Wasn’t listening him. He and Hana were still discussing, finally he said his waiter “I don’t care just shut up!” Jongin thanked him and smiled at Bora.

 

Bora tried to say her friend that she was leaving but Hana didn’t even notice him.

 

 

After almost half an hour Hana said “If you are so good at it, please,don’t stop and make me a caffé latte.”

Kyungsoo agreed and started to do it.

He finished and gave it to her.

Hana drank it but then she froze. “Wow,it’s… 1/3 espresso,2/3 steamed milk  with a layer of foamed milk almost 12 mm thick on top. It’s just a perfect latte.” She said it surprisedly.

 

Kyungsoo got surprised too. “You really know a lot about it.”

Hana sighed. “Of course, I love coffee, you idiot and it’s the first time that I loved someone’s coffee.I just drink mines. It means a lot, okay?”

Kyungsoo nodded slowly and asked. “Is there a possibility… I mean do you want to have a dinner with me?”

 

Hana gulped. “I don’t know. I have plans for today with my friend,Bora.” Then she noticed that her friend wasn’t there. She looked around and didn’t see her. Kyungsoo noticed it and “Jongin is not here,either. Ugh…this boy!”

Hana laughed and replied. “It means we can go and eat something.”

Kyungso smiled wildly. “ Then does it make us ‘coffee couple’” He asked it like it was a joke but his heart was beating rapidly.

Hana nodded shyly and replied. “ We are the coffee couple already.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N//  okay,okay don't punch me

I just wanted to write something about coffee and...

anyway I can't defend myself

I hope you like it^^

P.S:please comment, I realised I really love reading your comments^^ (cheesy author)