I Only Want You

First Kiss

You were peacefully lying down on your bed while listening to a certain love song in your ipod when suddenly you saw the door of your room creaked open. You saw your lover Kim Jong In aka Kai. He gave you a sweet smile before proceeding to the table and rummaged his backpack.

You were too much focused on your music that you didn’t know on how Kai managed to crawl beside you.

“Hey” he uttered while sitting more close beside you.

“Hmm?” you asked.

“Nothing.” He simply answered.

You nodded. Then suddenly the love song on track was finished and a seductive song started to play you were supposed to change the music when Kai took your ipod from you and placed it on the desk beside the bed. The earphones got loosened from the ipod filling the room with the seductive music but Kai did not mind it.

“Kai? What’s wrong?” You turned to him and asked slightly bothered.

He did not leave an answer so you decided to get your ipod but he blocked you and instantly held your hands.

You looked at him curiously.

“Kai, what’s wrong? Is there something bothering you?” you asked. Your boyfriend is acting very strange and you’re worried, in fact stressed. You still don’t know what to do about your MV Filming for tomorrow.

He stared at you like he was sending a message but you don’t get it. His expression was very scary and he had a dark aura surrounding him. It was really weird.

“Kai” you called but he remained that way. His hands let go of yours and he gently caressed your face and tucked in strands of hair on the back of your ear.

You shivered at the contact.

“Call me oppa.” He whispered seductively.

You just stared at him blankly.

He smirked.

The seductive music was still filling your room and it really matched Kai’s flirty mood.

You remained that way. This might be the day that you’ve been waiting for ever since you knew about the MV Filming and kissing scene stuff.

You let Kai guide you. He cupped your face and slowly leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes. You’re so ready for this! But you were trembling at the thought. His face was only inches apart and you can feel his breath. Your nose touched.

The music was coming to an end but your kiss is just going to begin. This is it!

But suddenly the room was filled with some noisy rock music. You instantly shut your eyes open.

You saw your ceiling, a white messy room filled with dirty clothes, a desk and a chair where your dongsaeng was sitting at while holding her hand phone – where the annoying rock music came from.

You got up on a sitting position and looked at the clock.

It was 8am.

“Good Morning Eonni!” your dongsaeng greeted you.

You smiled as a response. You were still dumbfounded about your dream earlier. It was obviously what you wanted to happen in real life but you realized that even in your dream it was impossible. Well, for a conservative, pure, gentle girl like you it would definitely be difficult to have a first kiss even if your boyfriend is such a hottie. Well, Kai can be flirty at times but he is a gentleman and he respects you.

You just let out a sigh. It seems that your first kiss is really not meant for Kai.

You got up and get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“CUT!” the director yelled for like the nth time.

“Yah! Park Ha Jin ssi! What kind of expression is that? Huh? Is that what you look like when your boyfriend will kiss you?” he nagged while mimicking how you looked like – it was terrible. It was like a girl who ate something really sour.

“I’m really sorry.” you bowed.

“AISHHH! You’ve waste a lot of time!!! Let’s take a break. I’m so stressed!” the director hissed and sat down talking to the staff.

You pouted sadly and walked towards a free chair. Your manager approached you.

“Hey, what’s going on? Your image will be doomed” he whispered.

“I’m really sorry” that’s the only word you can say. He just sighed.

“I’ll cool the director down. Be sure to do it good, okay?” he said then left.

He was just so kind and patient. You are glad to have such a manager.

You looked very down and all the stuff. You took your phone and there were 2 unread messages.

From: Kkamjong In

Do your best, okay? FIGHTING! <3

You smiled at the first message. On the second message there was an attached file.

It was Kai looking hot and y with sweat on his forehead. It seems like he’s in the practice room in SM.

Hmm, just to give you encouragement! Kekeke ~ ^.^

You smiled even more. He is just a tease, an adorable tease. You love how y he could be but you love his cuteness as well. He’s really perfect. Your first love and first boyfriend. Too bad he won’t be your first kiss.

Your thoughts got broken when someone spoke.

“You looked terrible. I’m not even 3 inches close to your face” it was your sunbae, the lead star of the MV, the one who will kiss you.

You were actually close that he can say those words.

You bowed down. “I’m really sorry.”

“Hmm, but I have a feeling that you don’t like to do this kiss scene with me. What about a double?” he suggested. It was actually good but you don’t want your image to look weak. You are one of the most loved artist and you are not going to perform a simple kiss.

No it’s not simple in your situation.

“Ha Jin ah, if something is bothering you say it out. It will make you feel better but if it’s something confidential then do something about it. Don’t let time and fear eat you it’s very painful to regret” your sunbae tried to lighten you up. You looked up to him.

His words obviously hit you. You should do it. NO. You must do it. You must run to Kai and kiss him? NO. You must hmm. You don’t actually know. But your sunbae’s words processed in your mind and your body let out a result of going to Kai. But how?

“Sunbae.” You were nearly tearing. You were moved by his words.

He smiled.

You stood up. He was quite startled.

“Hmm, what’s your plan?”

“GET READY WITHIN 10 MINUTES!” The director yelled. You instantly felt adrenaline rush.

“Uhm, sunbae. I gotta go first. I’ll be back within ten minutes!” you said then ran away. Good thing your sunbae was the only one who saw you.

You ran as fast as you can. Another good thing is that the location of the filming was like 10 blocks away from SM Building. Hmm, although you are not 100 percent sure if Kai is really there but you don’t care your feet are bringing you there.

You ran and ran and ran.

People notice you but you were fast so they thought they’ve just mistaken.

You ran fast until you’ve reached SM. You ran inside and took the elevator to the practice room. You opened the door and all eyes were on you.

You were drenched in sweat, panting and your hair was such a mess.

Shoot. The director will surely boil when you come back.

“Oh, Ha Jin ah. What brings you here?” Suho asked he was seated on the floor. It seems like they were having a break.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You bowed.

“Get in!” Baekhyun happily said. You got in and Kai just appeared out of nowhere.

“Kkamjong! Sis-in-law is here.” DO jokingly utter. The guys smiled.

Kai walked to you. “Hey, I thought you’re in the shoot?” he asked concerned.

You looked away. “Hmm, uhm.”

“Did something bad happen?” he asked really worried.

You shook your head.

“Kai, can we talk for a while?” you asked. You only have less than 10 minutes to do this. You were such a fool to not even do this 1 week ago when you knew about the kiss scene stuff. Well, you were quite busy same with Kai who is also very busy.

Kai looked at you curiously and worriedly. You both went to the rooftop for some privacy. It was great that Suho was very considerate.

As you arrived in there Kai held your hand.

“What happened? What is it? I’m worried” Kai immediately asked you. He was anxious. It was the first time you went to their practice with that kind of look – panting, tired and drenched with sweat when supposedly you have a MV Filming. It was so impossible that it was finished. Not unless the MV is only a joke.

Honestly, you don’t know what to say. You did not even come prepared. And most of all you don’t even know what you’ll do when you see Kai. It’s not like you can kiss him just like that. Shyness obviously invades you when it comes to intimate things especially you are very new to this. You started to wonder. In the past two years, you only got kissed on the cheek. Kai was very patient and understanding about how you were such a slowly but surely kind of person.

“Hmm, o—opp- oppa.” You said stuttering. It was your first time to call him like that.

Kai’s anxious face turned to a surprised look. You were looking at him. He smiled.

“Oppa? Did you just call me oppa?” Kai was reassuring. He was smiling.

You nodded. “Yes. Oppa.” You suddenly blushed. His smile was up to his ears.

He pulled you for a hug. You did not expect that. The y Kai Kim Jong In is very glad because you called him oppa.

“Hey, I did not expect that today.” He uttered while caressing your hair.

“You’re really full of surprises. Thank you.” He added after a short pause.

He broke the hug when he realized that you haven’t answered his question yet.

“Hmm, is that all you want to say?” he asked looking at you.

You looked away.

Now what?

Calling him oppa is way too easy then just attacking him a kiss. It was definitely not easy for you. But time is ticking very quickly. You have no choice. BUT. You can’t. You just can’t. Something is making you hold back and that is you don’t know. Maybe fear? Coy? Whatever. You don’t know.

Well, since you don’t know. Then there’s no holding back anymore. Kai has given you a lot in spite of the fact that you are inexperienced in love while he’s your total opposite. He had showed a lot of affection while you just let him guide you. But this time, why won’t you do the first move.

So. It’s decided.

I should give my first kiss to Kai.

But before you can do your plans. Kai was leaning closer to you. He held your chin to face him.

“I know. I understand. Don’t stress yourself” he said then smiled at you before planting a light peck on your lips. You instantly closed your eyes of course.

He smiled at you.

“Oppa” you uttered.

Finally.

You think at the back of your mind.

But before you can continue what you’re about to say. Kai pulled you for another kiss. A more intimate one but it was sweet, gentle and longer. Just like what you’ve always seen in dramas.

He nibbled on your lower lip asking for entrance and you just let it be. Honestly, you don’t know what to do so you just let Kai guide you.

Finally, the kiss that you’ve never experienced happened with the one you wanted it to be and it was with Kai.

You felt really happy than ever. How can Kai just understand you and read your thoughts. You feel blessed and lucky just to have him.

He was and he has always been meant to be your first kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! Its Updated!

I've been very busy with school and my schedule is really very hectic. Thanks for your patience! I feel happy! <3 Thanks for the subscribers! I appreciate it and  I love you! ^_^ 

Please do leave your comments, even the silent readers I want to know what you thought about this fic. Thanks for reading! <3

 

 

 

 

KimNaYoung~