Yours

Don't Leave

Today was a normal day for a bookworm student like you. You are just seated at the floor at the farthest part of the library far away from the annoying bossy librarian (you don’t want her to be observing you all the time, of course). Of course, you are not alone because your boyfriend Park Chanyeol was with you although he was busy thinking of what is happening in the game right now.

This week was actually a busy week for varsity students because it’s the sports week! And today is the final game of the basketball team where your boyfriend Park Chanyeol is in. Today, he decided not to join the game to be with you because ever since sports week started he never had a chance to see you. He has been practicing all day with his friends/teammates while flirting with volleyball players, participating in competitions and eating of course.

He always asks you to watch him practice and play but you just normally hate the noise of the crowd and you don’t like to hang around in the gym for it is very noisy and uncomfortable for you. You only love to sit down, read a book and relax in the library. But that does not mean that you’re not supportive to Chanyeol. He understands you’re side and you understand him as well but today he just insists to be with you and you just go with it.

“Hey, that book is so thick. Will you really be able to finish that?” Chanyeol uttered softly. Soft enough not to be heard by the librarian.

You chuckled. “Of course. The story is very interesting.” You smiled at him.

“Aigoo. There’s no picture! How can it be interesting?” he joked while pointing the text filled page of the book you’re reading.

“Then should I read that?” you pointed at a teenage magazine filled with picture of cute hunks and teenage idols. You were teasing him. It’s funny!

Chanyeol pouted “No, this book is very interesting. See. The oceans and the winds are ------------” he took the book from you and started to read lines from the page you were reading.

You laughed. How can this choding be a hot athlete in school? You felt very happy and lucky. Park Chanyeol is yours.

He smiled at you.

“You creeper.” You muttered.

“A cute creeper.” He rephrased.

You just let out a sarcastic smile. Although he was right.

Then silence finally came. You were so much into the book that you’re reading while Chanyeol is nearly asleep. It was dead silent and boring and no one seems to be in the library but you, him and the librarian who is far away from where you two are. Well. Its sports week! And the final game! Who would want to spend their day in the library?

You.

Chanyeol mentally slapped himself. He was starting to think that staying in the library is definitely no fun. But that’s opposite of what you think.

He looked at you then smiled.

You were so much into reading when suddenly Chanyeol rested his head on your shoulder and snuggling on your left.

You shake your shoulders to shove his head away.

“Not here” you whispered in his ear. You were afraid of the librarian to catch you doing lovey-dovey.

“Where? Should we leave?” Chanyeol whispered in your ear as well. It’s like he was trying to seduce you.

You shivered at his manly voice.

What the hell? Don’t use that voice!

You eyed him trying to seduce him back.

“Hmm, later.” You muttered. Then got back on your book. Just a little tease.

Chanyeol pouted.

Here it goes again. He was nearly heading off to dreamland. He just can’t stand reading books for hours and what will he do to magazine filled with advertisements? It’s just not a boy’s thing.

He started to shake his feet trying to hit yours. Well, you were seated at the floor. He was shaking it.

You chuckled at his cuteness.

“Hmm, I’m getting jealous because of that text-filled book. What should I do?” he said acting childish with a cute pout.

“You’re cute. This book does not have pictures. Don’t worry.” You said then pinched his cheeks.

He smiled happily and once again…

SILENCE.

Chanyeol definitely wants to leave. You’re already halfway on that book and Chanyeol can’t wait for you to finish that. Speaking of finish, is the basketball game finished?

Honestly, Chanyeol felt really bad not participating in the finals but he felt even bad when he heard that you’re always alone in the library reading and sometimes being bullied by the school queenkas saying things like Chanyeol does not really love you that’s why he’s been using basketball as an excuse to court the one he really loved and etc.

For Chanyeol it was painful especially you never complained to him. You’re actually a nearly perfect girlfriend the only thing is that you’re too much addicted to reading. And that’s not bad after all.

BUZZ BUZZ.

Chanyeol’s phone vibrated.

He took it from his pocket and there was a new received message.

It was from his best friend Kris.

Ayo! Come here! We need our star player!

Chanyeol chuckled.

“What? Star player?” he muttered.

Haha! You’re funny.

He replied.

BUZZ BUZZ.

Seriously! It’s the last quarter and we’re on a short break because the other team had issues. Come here! Ppali!

Chanyeol scratched his head.

Now what???

He turned to look at you and you were still concentrated on the book. Although he felt guilty doing this he at least needs to respond to his friend’s simple request. He wants to do it anyway.

“Hey.” He called then shrugged his shoulders to yours.

“Hmm?” you replied not looking at him.

“Uhm, Ri Na. I think they need me on the game right now?” he revealed quite nervous.

You turned to look at him.

“Hmm. Then you’re leaving?” you asked calmly. You were like this as always. Very understanding. Calm.

He nodded.

“Hmm… Okay. Fighting!” you said then smiled at him a bit disappointed that he’ll leave but of course as the understanding girlfriend you’ll let him. You know the feelings of not being able to do what you like.

“Okay. Then I’ll get going. Thanks princess.” He said while standing up. He took his backpack and guitar with him while you just looked at him from above.

“Www-wait.” You uttered.

“Hmm?” he knelt down then pinched your nose. “What is it?”

He smiled.

“Uhm. Leave your things. Uhm, no. You need your things. I mean, at least leave your guitar so I know you’ll come back. Or leave anything.” You shyly said.

Chanyeol chuckled.

“Aigoo. Do you think I won’t come back?” he asked cutely.

“Just maybe. Uhm, I’m just making sure.” You looked away. You felt shy.

He pinched your cheeks.

“Aigoo. So cute.”

You just looked at him.

“Come back after the game, okay? I’ll wait for you here. Win it, okay?” you uttered looking at him.

“Ri Na ah. Always remember that the most important part of me is with you. Remember? My heart is always with you and it has always been with you. My heart is yours. Ri Na ah.” Chanyeol reassuringly said while looking at you and while placing your hand on his broad chest.

You felt his heartbeat.

He was just so sincere. You felt flattered. How you hoped he’ll just stay but you should respect him like he respects you. You don’t like noise and he don’t like too much silence.

You nodded.

“Thanks Yeol” you quickly kissed his cheek.

He blushed then smiled.

“Gotta go.”

He took his things with him and started to walk. Your eyes followed his walking figure. He looked back and you were startled.

He mouthed ‘I Love You’ and flashed a smile.

You chuckled.

He finally left.

How can you concentrate on your book after what just happened?

You thought.

That’s right. Chanyeol’s heart is with me, always.

 

 

It’s a matter of trust! ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At last! Also updated! ^_^

 

Thanks for the subscribers <3 I really appreciate it ^_^ please do leave your comments, I want to hear what you think about this fic. Thanks for reading everyone! <3

 

 

 

KimNaYoung~