our first encounter

the story of ours (you & i)

jieun and yooina gets into a huge hall covered with crowds.seeing this jieun understands why she has been dragged all the way here.She tries to run but before she could that yooina grasps her hand and says in her commanding voice " Do not even try to run "

'' no yooina i can't do this. no not this time " she says giving sorry look.

' jieun  plz  jieun it's an emergency situation plz jieun ' yooina says with pleading voice

" no neverrrrrrrrrrr you know na if mom finds about it, i would be complete dead meat, sorry i can't do this " she completely rejects her request.

" it's about the reputation of our school. plz jieun do it for me, for our 16 yrs old friendship " yooina again requests her giving puppy eyes look.

* Aishhhh the great yooina and her blackmail never ends * "ok ok i'll do it " she gives her annoying look.

" thank you jieuna , i knew it you would help us, today you proved it that you are my best friend " yooina hugs jieun jumping happily like frog

But jieun interrupts yooina saying " But if my mom finds about it you are going to be responsible for it. only you completely. so not only my mom but nobody on this earth should find about it  ok, do you understand what i mean yooina? " she threatens yooina.

" Arasso Arasoo not even an ant will know about this, pinky swear " yooina says trying to give convictional look. But inside she is worried how she's gonna make jieun do it hiding jieun's real identity. * oh god plz help me , spare me from jieun *

It was high school music festival. most of the students from different parts of south korea have gathered here to participate in this festival. Jieun has also come to festival with her school friends not to participate but only to support her school without letting her mom know about it. Because her mom hates everything about music. But jieun couldn't resist herself from learning music. She used to peek at every music classes and when class is over she used to practise secretly.She would practise until she gets right note and this secretive practice has turned her into amazing singer.

To her badluck her school's main vocalist had sore throat. Because of which she has got unwanted proposal of performing on stage representing her school. Yooina her only best friend is the president of art club and she knew well that jieun has amazing singing skill. This fact about jieun was secret because of fear of her mom. Nobody knows about it. 

Despite of much denial jieun has to agree. so they go staight  to the way of changing room. But on the way jieun was pushed by strong force which let her fall on the floor.She was already not in good mood and now this her body fallen on floor causing pain. * Aishhh who is this bastard? "

When she tries to turn around  to see that person she feels a hand resting on her . That hand belonged to a guy who has fallen beside jieun

" yayyyyyy who the hell are you and how dare you touch myyyyyyy........." before she could complete her sentence that boy rises up and says " whattt........... your  flat " in sarcastic way

After hearing  disgusting comment of that boy jieun feels like her head going to burst in any minute. * what a disgusting person *

" what did you say you ert? have you been walking keeping your eyeball inside your pocket? Can't you see? " she brusts with flame of anger in her eyes

"Nah actually i lost my eyeball. have you found it? " he says teasing her

" you mannerlees , ert " she murmurs angrily

" ert who me? who are you to call me ert  huh ?not even a single guy would be interested in a girl with such flat . can i give one suggestion? wear pad if you want to attract handsome guy like me" saying this boy looks at jieun from head to toe and continues war saying " nahhhh with that face and body you even can't  with pad,  you ugly duckling "

Hearing this nonsense jieun was burning inside.she was grinding her teeth and clenching her fist. when she was about to puch that boy yooin grabs her collar and drags her away saying there's no time for this.

" i'll kill you ert ' jieun shouts with anger punching her fist in air while being dragged by yooina

The boy waves her with sheepish smile"bye bye ugly duckling "

"yaahhh wooyung where have you been ? we've been searching for you everywhere .there's not much time left for our performance "a bunch of guys approaches him.

" nothing just advertizing bad. hey guys have ever imagine ugly duckling wearing pad ?"

" does duck also need to wear pad? " one of his friend asks

" why why not, today i just met her. i'll tell you guys later. let's go next is our performance ' he heads toward the backstage with his friends. * i don't know why but it feels like i'll be meeting that ugly ducking a lot in future.plz do not happen this. i don't wanna see her face again. i don't want to ruin my life.*