lingering memories

the story of ours (you & i)

A girl of 4 years old girl runs out through the door to the way of garden. ' Appa... appa ...appa.' she calls in her babay tone. When she sees the back of a man sitting in swing with guitar, humming a song, she smiles and tiptoes towards the man. Slowly approaching she raises her hand cupped and covers the eyes of man. That man immediately stops playing guitar while his lips curves forming into smile.

 

' hmmm recognise this lady, so you can give rainbow candy ' she sings it near to his ear.

' hmmm my pretty princess fairy, my jieuna baby ' he also sings playfully

He holds her hand bringing her into his lap and tickles in her tummy. The atmosphere fills with enchanting laughter. ' appa.. appa.. how did you know that it was me ? ' she asked putting a ranbow candy into . ' you are my only one jieuna, my princess, my whole heart , how couldn't appa recognise our jieuna ? appa loves you soooooo much ' he says planting a kiss on her forehead. she gives priceless eye smile which could melt anybody's heart.

' When you love someone you even recognise through that person's breath. i hope you would meet such a person one day jieuna ' he says in mind watching her having blissful moment with rainbow candy.

' appa ..apppa see what colour my tongue has got ' she stucks her tongue out.

' it's red my sweetie '

' oh really ' she says in amazed tone

' appa let me see your tongue too, do aaahhh ' she instructs him to stuck his tongue out.

' appa you've got blue colour like sky . i like your colour too appa '

' aigoo my jieuna lokes every colour ' he says pinching her cheeks

' appa i want to sing and play guitar just like you ' she says storming guitar with her baby hand.

' so my jieuna wants to be singer like me '

' dae appa ' she nodded her head happily. ' appa sing a song to me ' she says with cheerful voice.

' As you wish my princess ' he says caressing her face.

 

(His song goes like this)

" if you leap awaken the mirror of a bad dream

.And for a fraction of a second you can't remember where you are

just open your window And follow your memory upstream To the meadow in the montain

where we counted every falling star

I believe a light that shines on you, will shine on you forever (forever)

And though i can't guarantee there's nothing scary hiding under your bed

I 'm gonna stand guard like a postcard at the golden retriever

And never leave till i leave you with a sweet dream in your bed

i'm gonna watch you shine

gonna watch you grow

gonna paint a sign so you'll always know

As long as one and one is two

there could never be a father  who loved his daughter more than i love you "

( By Paul Simon)

 

Listening to soothing beautiful voice she lands into dreamland. Suddenly she opens her eyes and sees nobody she begins to search for her father calling appa everywhere but gets no reply. She finds her father nowhere. She cries showering tears calling appa apppa appa.

 

' Aaaapaaa' jieun wakes up from her dream rolling tears from her eyes. It's been 12 years that jieun has been apart from her father. she still misses him. She tries to relive the moment with father through the left lingering memories.' I miss you appa' she sighs.

 

"jieuna jieuna " she hears her name called by somebody. she turns around and sees her best friend yooina. she wipes up her tear and stands up as yooina comes near to her panting. ' what's wrong ? she asks with worried face.

' jieuna we have a trouble and we need your help' she says panting

' why ? what did you do this time? she asks with curiousity

'there's no time , i'll tell you on the way ' yooina runs again dragging jieun with her

 

 

 

5557_465005536910887_2141131130_n.jpg

(recent pic of woou couple in inkigayo)

Next chapter will be about the first encounter of  our woou couple