The right choice...

The Right Choice?

 

“The pack? what are you talking about?”

 “Do they have something to do with you refusing me?”

 

“The pack took a vote when they found out you were my destined luna and almost all of the pack members didn’t want you to be one because they think you were too weak to be with me..”

“You didn’t know but I fought for you…. The only one that sided with me was your cousin bom, chaerin, minzy and the boys…”

“We were over ruled by votes so I have no choice but to kick you out and deny you as my luna..”

“I was still the alpha. I didn’t give a damn if we don’t have many votes for you to stay as my luna… But-”

Dara looked at Jiyong in surprise not believing that all this time he really did fight for her.

 

 

 

“But when I thought that if I still persuade you as my luna and go against the other pack members.. Who do you think will suffer more on this choice?”

“Me?” Dara said and Jiyong nodded.

“I can’t let that happen… I care about you dara a lot.. I just didn’t tell you because I have a reputation to stand for-..”

“As a strong alpha and without me our pack would crumble down… but behind that big role that I have is the real me I-…..”

Jiyong blushed and stopped what he was about to say. So then he changes the subject to explain Dara in another way.

 

 

 

 

“You know ever since we were kids…. You and I..” he chuckled.

“Were inseparable..” Dara said as he finished what he was about to say.

“We did everything together. I mean practically we were best buds but I know everything change ever since we went to high school.” Dara said.

“I know and I’m sorry if our friendship had changed…”

“No, I understand why, since you became the alpha.”

“Yea the alpha… great pain in the ..” He scratches his head wanting to say what he was about to say to her...

Jiyong took a deep breath and closed his eyes as his real feelings started to sprouted out of his mouth.....

 

 

“Did you know I had a crush on you ever since we were little?” Jiyong confessed as he suddendly blurted it out while his face turned bright red tomato... 

Dara looked at Jiyong in a surprise way making her step back a bit from him.

"Did I just hear that you had a crush on me?" She asked not believing what he just said.

Jiyong nodded turning his face away from dara in embarrassment. Finally he had said it!!

 

 

 

“And when I found out you were my luna. You have no idea how hard for me to not show my real feelings.”

Jiyong chuckled as he remembers the past.

“Chincha?” Dara asked in amazement.

“Deh.. I was soo happy and excited I even did oppa gangnam style dance.” Jiyong chuckled.

They turned into silence as they know what happen after that…… A whole lot of drama.

 

 

 

 

 

“Then you came back as a new dara. Much stronger which obviously the pack approves of you now..”

“When you finally showed up again, I finally thought that maybe I could straighten up my mistake but then again I know it won’t be easy to take you back..”

“I was prepared to do anything… just for you.”

“You know my brothers didn’t like you at first because they thought that you were a very shallow guy.”

“Ha!! really?" he smirked remembering the moment when he first met her brothers.

"I know that your brothers are not the only one that thought of me like that." He said sadly.

"But  you know what!! I didn’t care what others think about me and Yea I know what they were talking about behind my back..”

“Pathetic alpha who denied a princess..” He said as he continued making fun of himself.

"Jiyong the coward."

"O hail alpha the king of potted plants.." He snorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I might be the alpha and had an image of a strong kwon Jiyong...but those words....."

"Assuming things when they dont even know me that well......."

“They have no right to judge me like that and I know you thought of me that way too.” he suddendly turned seriously as those stupid comments did hurt him.

“YOU can’t blame me!! I didn’t even know the truth..” Dara said as she defended herself making her have pity on Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

“Yea I know.. but now.." he sighed

"I'm glad..."

"You finally know….”

"What my true feelings are...."

Jiyong then  guided them to the balcony to talk some more.

 

 

He can’t believe that dara can easily calm him down like that. No wonder why the red moon had chosen her to be his luna… She’s definitely the right one for him. But is he the right one for her?

Jiyong can’t help but think of this thought as he looked up the sky full of insecurities on whether he could be the right alpha for dara.

 

They stood at Jiyong’s balcony looking at the pretty lights of the city…

Jiyong’s face started to form a little smile as he like the quietness with just the two of them no interruption or distraction.

They didn’t talk for about 1 minute earning a good peaceful quiet moment between them; Until Dara breaks the silence with a question.

 

 

“Do you still have the same feelings for me Jiyong?”

Jiyong smile wiped off of his face as he stared at Dara more seriously..

Dara gasped in shock as she saw Jiyong’s eyes full of emotions surprising her because this is the first time she saw him open up like that.

 “I actually didn’t care what your appearance was before because-….”

“I still liked you no matter what…”

Dara blushed at this comment..

“really? How about now?”

Jiyong smirked at her.

“The nerdy dara or the princess dara..?” she asked.

 “To tell you the truth.....mmmmmm" He turned his head sideways as he looked at dara mischieviously.

"Neither because I dont really give a DAMN on what she looks are because.."

"Her looks might’ve change but my feelings for her never did…”

Dara smiled at jiyong as she felt something…….

 

 

 

 

“Kenchana?” Jiyong asked wiping the tears from dara’s face.

“Deh… kamshamnida Jiyong.”

“For what?”

“For making my feelings cleared up..”

“Huh?”

“I love you jiyong..”

“I know…” Jiyong said.

“No I mean I really do..”

 

 

 

“I think I know who I really want now.”

Jiyong staggered back away from her in confusion.

“Eh?”

“I might’ve liked Lee Minho because of the kindness that he showed me that you’ve never did but learning the truth of what had really happen…..”

“ I can’t believe you had sacrifice and done soo much for me…and I’m sorry for making you suffer more..”

“I sandara park had finally made my choice..”

“And who would that be?” Jiyong asked Dara nervously.

 

 

 

“You.”

 

 

 

Jiyong suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him as he hugged her tightly..

“Chincha?”

“I choose you kwon Jiyong as my alpha….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

King POV

“Your highness..”

“Deh?”

“We have a situation..”

“What is it?”

“It’s about cheating your majesty.”

 

 

“Cheating? What are you talking about?”

“It looks like we already have a winner for Ms. Dara as her alpha.”

 “How did this happen?”

 

 

 

A girl came in the office as she bowed to the king to explain the situation.

“I’m here your majesty to explain that one of your two remaining alphas had cheated as he had lost the competition back on jeju island.”

 

 

“And who might this be?”

 

“Kwon Jiyong your majesty….”

 

 

 

YOU KNOW... IN THE REAL WORLD HAPPY ENDINGS DOES'NT EXIST.... SO I FIGURED... I SHOULD GIVE MORE STRESS TO YOU GUYS!!

I CAN'T LET DARAGON BE TOGETHER THAT EASILY!! *FLIPS HAIR...

"GET READY YOU GUYS!! BECAUSE HERE COMES THE BIG HUGE DRAMA!!"

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :] *BOWS

Thank you to all my new subscribers!! U GUYS KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO BE ABLE TO CREAT AND CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!

XOXOXOXO

ANGELUS_LOVE