Definitely the wrong choice.

The Right Choice?

Jiyong POV

 “Hyung are you alright?”

I didn’t even hear what Seungri just asked me because I was too busy staring at Dara.

“Hyung I can’t believe that’s noona..”

I nodded in agreement.

Everybody were very shock on finding out that our own King has a daughter. We totally understand why they have to keep this as a secret because we have a war going on and it would be dangerous for our princess if they find out that our king has another child.

This is more shocking than Bom being part of the royal family also. Of course she is our princess too but dara is more of the “it” princess.

“Hyung why don’t you go talk to her?”

“I can’t Sohee..” I whispered back to Seungri.

“Don’t worry I’m on it..”

I looked at my boys and they smirked at me.

“Sohee noona can we talk for a sec?” Taeyang said.

“Later..” Sohee clings more to me as she gave an evil look at dara.

“Now…. it’s important.” Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung practically have to drag her out her seat and pry her off of me.

“Yah.. JIYONG..” Sohee complained. But I don’t care about her right now…

 

 

 

“Jiyong.. come on let’s make our move.” Top hyung said to me as we both stood up from our seat and approached the “two princess.”

“Ehemmm.” Top cleared his throat and bowed to Bom.

“Princess want to dance?”

Bom shyly took Top’s hand.

“Deh.” She giggled and Top hyungs face looks like a happy kid that just won a lottery.

“Now your turn alpha.” He said giving me an encouragement before he turns away to the dance floor with Bom.

“Um.. uh.. da-dara.. I mean Sandara want to-“

“Princess Sandara..” A boy pushed me aside.

“Yes?”

“Want to dance?” Donghae asked.

Dara looked at Jiyong and then at Donghae.

“Sure..”

Instead of taking my hand that I had already offered to her, she took that stupid donghae’s guys hand.

They both went to the dance floor and I growled at that donghae dude who took away my dara from me.

“Your dara?” A voiced asked in my head.

“SORRY KWON JIYONG BUT YOU CAN’T ALWAYS HAVE WHAT YOU WANT..”

I looked around as I SEARCHED for that wolf that dares to make fun of me.

Then I saw her face.

It was DARA who said that…

She smirked at me and looked away while laughing and flirting with that ugly dude.

“Okay jiyong calm down…” I told myself because I don’t want trouble.

Oh who am I kidding.... I ‘am in a big trouble now.

 

 

I looked at the table where the royals are.. sensing that they were looking at me.

I caught the eye of the King. He gave me a grin and raised his glass of champagne t me and suddenly he started to chuckle.

My face turned bright red as I know why the king did that. I remember our last conversation when he first visited us here.

“Hopefully you won’t regret rejecting your mate.”

Damn DOUBLE FREAKING DAMN…. 

Dara was finally done dancing with that ugly face donghae.

“ok here’s our chance.” My wolf said as he encourages me to approach our ex-mate.

BUT-

*GRRRRRRRRRR..

I growled at another stupid guy who block me… again.

“Jaejoong?”

“Sandara you look beautiful.. dance?”

She chuckled and took his hand as she dance again.

“WHAT THE AISSHHHH-“ I said in frustration.

 

 

“hahahahaha.”

"Bwahahahaha.."

"HEHEHEHEHE.."

I looked behind me and I saw my boys dancing with girls. They were all grinning at me while I stand alone in the dance floor.

Taeyang was with Yuri and Hyoyeon and his the only one who wasn't making fun of me because his too busy juggling two girls at once. ..Damn my boy got GAME...

While the others..... *sigh..

Seungri was with Chaerin who was still video recording me at her phone. Those two idiots are both chuckling while they record my humiliation.

Daesung is with Minzy who are both hugging each other. But I know they’re just doing that so I won't see they're laughing faces who are definetly intended for me.

 Top hyung…. Damn he really pissed me off today..

He was with Bom of course as they were dancing the whole night with each other. But they have a very weird position right now.....

Instead of Bom resting on his chest… Top is the one who is resting on her chest. I saw my beta’s face and his crying…… CRYING FOR Laughing AT ME TOO MUCH AISHHH…

“BEST NIGHT EVER..” Top said as he wiped his tears from his eyes while eyeing at Dara and her new date.

 

 

 

Not to embarrass myself more I left the dance floor and walk to my table and grabbed two glasses of champagne. With my frustration I gulped my drinks in a matter of seconds.

There I was sitting alone in my table, dateless while gawking pathetically at Dara who kept getting asked out by every freaking stupid werewolf for a dance.

 Sohee had left the party already since she suddenly told me she wasn’t feeling good. I wonder what my boys did to make her go home early? hmmmm Oh well I DON’T FREAKING CARE…….

*grrrrrrr…

I growled at Wooyoung who is dancing right now with dara.

*grrrrrrrrrr....

Siwon..

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Junho......

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Eunhyuk...

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Chansung...

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Lee Joon...

Then I gave another growl and another one and then another one.

“Geez those stupid pathetic mutts should STOP ASKING DARA FOR A DANCE..... AISSSHHHH.”

 

 

Two of my boys approached me and pulled me up from my seat.

“YAH HYUNG STOP GROWLING AT EVERY BOY THAT DARA NOONA IS DANCING WITH..” Seungri said.

“Yeah Seungri is right come on let’s have fun..”

I stood their motionless as Seungri grab my other hand while dancing weird beside me and Taeyang in my other hand. Both idiots are trying to urge me to dance..

It would be ok if we are all girls dancing together but we are freaking guys and that is just plain weird. On top of tha these two pabos are holding my hands while they dance crazily around me. I rather be a freaking wall flower right now than dance with these two idiots.

 

 

That’s how my whole night went. Dateless, pathetic and sooo screwed up.

My wolf gave me a pathetic howl inside me.

“It’s all your fault.. we lost her…”

“Oh shut up and stop adding more salt in my wounds..”

 “dara… dara.. please I need to talk you…” I gave her a message telepathically but she ignored it and kept dancing with all the boys in the party while I gave each a growl for all of those pathetic boys that are drooling on her right NOW!!..

 

I covered my face in frustration...

“DAMN… I DEFINETLY REGRET IT.. AISSHHHH MY CHOICE WAS DEFINETLY WRONG…”

“DOUBLE DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!” My wolf scolded me again.

"What the heck am I going to do now? aisshhh"

"BRING HER BACK SHE'S OURS ANYWAY." My wolf suggested me.

I smiled at that thought...

"I will do whatever it takes Dara... You will be mine again.."

 

 

 

 

"Dream on jiyong."

I looked up and saw my beautiful MATE INFRONT OF ME with her arms crossed.

She bend over and had her face leveled up to mines while I sat down on my chair.

"No matter what you do.. I will never come back to you."

"Sorry jiyong your lost." She sneered at me.

I stood up from my sit and dragged her with me away from everybody.

'Yah let go.."

"Remember who I'am now Jiyong I out rank you."

I pulled her with me outside in my backyard.. 

I cupped her face and I was about to kiss her right on her lips but somebody pulled her away from my grasp.

"What the heck are you doing?"

A tall lean muscular guy said.

 

 

 

I grabbed Dara's other hand and pushed the guy away from her but he held onto her other hand.

"YAH I'M NOT A FREAKING YO-YO."

Before we let go of Dara. We both gave a low threatening growl at each other.

 

 

"I have the right because I'm an alpha and she's my mate."

That stupid guy just smirked at me and laugh.

"Excuse me? but I'm an alpha too and she's my MATE NOW.." He said

"WHAT?.." I half yelled and growled at this guy.

"KWON JIYONG..... you are NOW Dara's EX-MATE.." he pointed his finger on my chest as he pushed me with it.

"AND I LEE MINHO IS NOW DARA'S NEW MATE SO THEREFORE.."

That guy lee minho pushed me away from dara and grabbed her towards him.

"SHE'S MINE.." Lee minho said and Growled at Jiyong..

 

"NO... SHE'S MINE.." Jiyong said and gave a loud growl back and took dara's other hand.

"IT'S ON DARA... I WILL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN." Jiyong gave a telephatically message to her.

Dara looked at him and saw her gulped.

Jiyong smiled.

" YOU ARE MINE.... MINE ONLY.." Jiyong said to her first... before he transformed into a wolf and attack Lee Minho...

*A WOOOOOOOOOO (wolf's howl.. kekeke i dont know how to spell it..)                                                                             

 

Comment and subscribe!!!!! See you all until the next update :}                                 

xoxoxox angelus_love                                                                                                               

P.S: can't wait for jiyong to suffer kekekeke he definetly need to learn his lesson for rejecting Dara!!