Chapter 2

Love Vacation

  Key looked down at his packed bags, and let out a small sigh as he remembered the events that had taken place the night before. Jonghyun had figured out what had happened, Onew no doubt telling him, and he had immediately come to apologize.

Key however, had just tuned him out now really sure if he was ready or not to accept the pretty youths apology. He knew that Jonghyun had been drunk, and that he hadn't noticed what he was saying, but it hurt all the same. There was some in truth in a drunks words right?

Key let out another heavy sigh and picked up the bags, preparing to take them down to the waiting car that would take him and the rest to Hawii. He had at first been looking forward to the trip, dreaming of spending romantic days on the beach, and even more romantic nights.

Now however, Key just couldn't wait for the trip to end, so he could come back and just focus all of his attention on work, and ignore all the feelings that seemed to be storming inside of him. He might be unable to get away from Jonghyun, but he could forget about the relationship that they had.

Did Key really want to forget the relationship though? He didn't much know himself, he loved Jonghyun, he really did, but this was not the first time that Jonghyun had done something like this. No in fact Jonghyun had been one to flirt with just about any guy or girl that happened to look the least bit cute.

Key had at first just ignored this, believing that he was still number one in Jonghyun's heart, but after a while he started to grow more insecure, and after the night at the bar, he had enough. He no longer wanted to be the one to watch on as he messed around, going on dates with others here and there. No, he would either be the only one for Jonghyun, or be no one to him, he wouldn't settle for less, and Jonghyun would have to realize it or have Key leave him for good.

This in mind, Key took up his bags and walked down the car, bypassing Jonghyun who had been waiting for him to get out.

“Key! Wait, please hear me out!” He yelled taking Key's arm just as he dumped the bags into the trunk of the van, and dragged him away.

Key begrudgingly allowed this, a sour look on his face as Jonghyun pulled him into one of the empty offices. He watched as Jonghyun continued to face away from him, seeming to work up the nerve to say whatever it was he wanted to say. He then turned to Key with a face that made Key's heart skip a beat, it was his usual puppy eyed look with a hint of tears in them.

Key knew this look well for it was the same one that he had used many times before, all the times that Key had walked in on him kissing someone else, or flirting. He had all those times instantly forgave him, taking in every excuse, nodding his head believing that it would never happen again.

“Listen. Key. I-I was stupid, and drunk. You know I didn't mean any of that stuff I said to that guy. I love you remember?” He said, continuing when it was obvious that Key was not going to give a response.

“I promise Key, it won't ever happen again. T-that guy is meaningless, they mean absolutely nothing to me. I won't ever do something like this again, you're the only one for me. If you don't stay with me, I'll just break apart. Please forgive me Key.” He said coming in close, giving him a pleading look, tears actually coming from his eyes now, as he gave Key a tight hug.

Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun, once again falling for his trap and lies, but he couldn't help it. He loved Jonghyun and he honestly wanted to believe that he would stick to his word, no matter how futile it seemed. That was until Jonghyun muttered a few words in their embrace.

“I shouldn't have slept with him.” He whispered, causing Key to recoil from him, a look of utter shock on his face, as he stared at Jonghyun with wide eyes.

“Y-you slept with him?” He whispered, tears filling his deep brown eyes, as he looked at Jonghyun with such hurt and sadness that Jonghyun actually flinched.

Key got all the conformation he needed by the look of guilt on his face and ran out of the room with a blinding speed, not even bothering to shut the door behind. Jonghyun was now left in the room, his fists clenched to his side as he realized his fatal mistake, muttering only one simple words in response.

“Dammit.”

 

~Notes~
Sorry for late update, been busy hopefully I'll be able to update more often ^^;