Chapter 1

Love Vacation

“Jonghyun would you be as kind as to shut the up so I can listen to what the producer is talking about for our vacation trip.” Key said sweetly giving me a smile, that was a horrid contrast to his true mood.

Key had been giving me the cold shoulder for days now, and I at first had thought that it had been some cute little game he had come up with, a prelude to some delicious . He however, had not been playing and I had been cruelly knocked out on my the first night this started, after I had tried to get a little more than cozy with him.

I can't say that I'm exactly clueless as to why he is angry with me, I mean I know that it had to do with something I did when I was drunk, but that's as far as my knowledge goes. I had tried to ask Key about it a few times, but he had just given me a blood chilling glare and walked away with a 'hmph'.

I didn't particularly like it when Key was like this, so I decided that today would be the day that I figure out the problem, so that I can fix it and make up with him before we left on our group vacation trip to Hawaii.

This is why when the producer finally wrapped up the discussion, I quickly got up and grabbed Onew by his upper arm and dragged him into the room next door.

“W-what the hell are you doing?” Onew asked looking up at me with a wide eyes, filled with confusion as I slammed him down into one of the chairs.

“You gotta help me Onew! Why is Key so mad at me?” I asked knowing full well that Onew would have the answers I needed.

He had always been the one to figure everything out in the group, and no secret could be kept when he was around. He had his ways of figuring out every little thing we did, and at times used it to black mail us into doing things he didn't feel like doing. Not exactly the kind person he fooled everyone else into thinking.

“Ooooooh, that.” He said smiling slyly, his dark eyes shining with humor. “Well, I don't really know if I want to tell you. I mean what do I get out of it,and it's also fun watching you get all flustered when Key yells at you.” He said leaning back in the chair, reminding me of some mafia or yakuza boss from the movies I've seen.

“Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I must know what I did to piss him off, if this carries on I might die from lack of .” I whined getting down on my knees and clasping my hands in front of me, giving my best puppy dog look.

“Again what do I get out of this, you living isn't that great of a deal. Also don't even think about giving me money, because between Minho and Taemin's relationship I get plenty of it, be a little creative.” He said looking at his finger nails as if he couldn't be bothered with the discussion anymore.

“U-um. I could give you some of those bracelets you loved.” I said tentatively.

“Nope, I don't need those anymore.”

“Shoes?”

“Do I look like Key? Try again.”

“Food?”
“Hm, depends what kind?”

“Chicken.”

“Oh, and how much are you willing to give me?” He asked suddenly interested.

“ A months worth.”

“Aw, I see. So your love for Key is only worth a months worth of chicken.” He said sighing, looking as if I had just kicked a baby.

“Fine, five months.”

“Six and we have a deal.”

“Ugh, fine.” I growled, knowing that six months worth of chicken for Onew, was actually about a years worth for any normal human being.

“Great! Now as for why Key is mad at you. Well you seriously screwed up man. You know you really shouldn't drink, if when you get drunk your mouth starts running.” He said chuckling a bit under his breath.

“Yah! Stop lecturing me and tell me what I said!” I yelled my heart pounding as several possible scenarios went through my head.

“Well, there was this guy that seemed to attract your attention at the bar and let's just say that you were really talking dirty with him. You know stuff that makes Taemin blush.” He said now fulling laughing at my predicament.

“Yeah, thanks for the info. Talk to you later Onew, call me whenever you need some chicken.” I muttered as I walked out of the room and headed down the hall.

I can't believe I actually dared hit on another guy in front of Key. If it had been me in that type of situation I would have probably Key right then and there just to prove to the bastard who he was hitting on, who he belonged to.

I had seriously screwed up, big time, and I was definitely going to make it up to him. The only question was, how can I could make up for such a horrendous act? And worse, how long would it take until I regained his trust and love back? Not only that our vacation started tomorrow. 

 

~Notes~
Okay, well that's the first chapter. Sorry for the shortness, I'll try to make it longer next time and hopfully put a bit more insight on Jonghyun and Key's relationship. Hoped this was okay for now though. ^^