- I thought P.E. was supposed to be fun -

The Beauty and the " So-Called ert "

The girl's locker rooms stretched and made a turn. It was like a shape of the letter L. Qri's locker was lone and on the tip of the sharp turn. She only liked that one locker room corner, because it was isolated and all the other girl's lockers were bunched up in the middle of that L.

"Ugh, that Park Soyeon. . who does she think she is ? Going up to me and trying to flirt. We broke up ! What doesn't she understand ?! But what was that feeling I got when everyone was impressed about how she looks ? . . Ugh . .Stupid. " Qri angrily thought to herself, as she slid her shirt off. "She makes me so confused ! " She crumbled her shirt angrily in her hands and threw it inside the gym locker.

"I'm so impressed with your stomach. Been working out ? " Qri jumped almost a foot in the air. "Hoh ! What the hell ?! " She looked to see the ert leaning against the lockers. Her round eyes checking out her toned stomach and deep collarbones. "Hey ! Get outta here ! Use another locker ! " Qri shouted. "No, Ms. Kim said to use this lock. I'm surprised your locker is here. Coincedence ? " Soyeon rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Besides ! What's the point of being embarrassed ? I've already seen you . " Soyeon shot a glare at Qri. Her cheeks burned and reddened up. "Yahh ! Don't say those kinds of things here ! What if someone hears you . . . " Qri whispered harshly. Giving her a funny look, she shrugged once more "Whatever, you say. " Opening her locker and slipping off her shirt.

Qri side-glanced to see Soyeon's new figure. It's been a few years and it seemed like she lost weight too. Straghtening her back and pretending she didn't stare, she shot back at her. "Hmph. . why are you acting like this ? I told you that I didn't want to see you or talk to you. " Soyeon looked at her strangely. The atmosphere around them still quiet. "I'm gonna ask you the same. Why are you still here when you already have your gym clothes on ? "

"Fine. I wasn't even waiting up for you. . besides I broke up with you, cause you cheated on me. " Qri selfishly remarked.

Before fluttering another eyelid, she saw Soyeon turning around quickly and slamming her palms against her chest. Her back crashed onto the locker the locks jingles on their metal keyholes. Soyeon's hands were next to the sides of Qri's head, a shocked look wiping her face. "Wha- ? What the hell are you doing . . ? Get off me, before anyone sees . . ! " Instead of budging, she dimly stared. Leaning closer and closer to her face, Qri bit her lip. Her chin scrunching in towards her neck to avoid any contact. Without touching any sort, Soyeon angrily whispered lowly "I didn't cheat on you. I told you once, twice, maybe three ing times. "

"Tch. . Whatever. You won't listen to me either way. " Giving her one final cold look and walking away to leave the locker room.

Her back still against the locker, she looked up at the ceiling and thought.

"Don't be like that, So-So. . "