- Go away, Park Soyeon ! You're annoying ! -

The Beauty and the " So-Called ert "

3rd Period English class

" You little runts know about grammar right ? " Mr.Psy sternly looked at all his students side to side. " Well get ready for some hardcore english courses, this year. " He grimly laughed and wapped his teaching stick of doom against his board. A wave of sighs and frustrated breaths filled the room. 

"Oh ! And kiddies, we have a new student today ! " The teacher walked towards the end of the class where the exit door was.

Boram knocked her elbow against Qri's ribs. "Owch . . . " Qri hissed at the tiny girl. "We JUST had a new student yesterday . . ! " Boram whispered and the side of with one hand, side eyeing the new girl sitting by the center of the class. Kim Taeyeon. "Oh whatever, just calm down. "

Mr.Psy shook his head at the students. They all looked so disgruntled and uninterested with his announcement. "Oh. . you guys are unbelievable. " He half-joked.

"Well anyways. . " He grabbed the copper colored handle with a strong grip. "Welcome the new student, Park Soyeon ! "

-

Qri froze up. Her body sat stiff and immobile. Boram's jaw hung open and looked from the door to Qri. She could see the girl's back straight and her pencil rolling off her still hand. Both of their eyes in unbelievable shock. "Holy sh!t. . " Boram mouthed out. Mr.Psy opened the classroom door. Qri felt as if Mr.Psy welcomed the Grim Reaper. The girls thought Regina George walked in. The guys thought God's long lost daughter walked.

"Damn it. . . ! ! " Qri slammed her fist onto her table, her pens and pencils clattering around. "Calm down, Jihyun. " Boram patted her shoulder. "Just pretend she's not here. "

Qri couldn't help, but just stare.

Soyeon walked in. The atmosphere changing from boring to excited. Her presence so cheerful and not bothered by how Qri is in the same room. She quickly walked to the board and half raised a welcoming hand. "Hi. My name is Park Soyeon. Nice to meet you all. " She tilted her head and did a flirtatious wink. Qri felt something hit her, but she didn't want to admit anything. "Be nice to her, you runts. " Mr.Psy put a hand on her shoulder and pointed a hand to what Qri thought was her. "Ahh. . ! Ms. Park ! Won't you sit behind Lee Jihyun ?. It's the only open seat. " "Sure thing, mr ~ " Her slightly deep singy songy voice rung over Qri's ears like a steamroller. All the memories flying by in her head. It hurt.

Her heels tapped loudly, as she walked down the aisle between Boram and Qri. "You're in for some big trouble. " Boram joked. Qri tried looking away, but as she got closer and closer, she took one final look. That one teensy weensy 2 second look and turning away hoping that they didn't notice. Well, she noticed. Their eyes making contact. She could see a mischievous grin spread on Soyeon's face. "Sh!t. " Qri bit her lip and turned her head quickly.

"Oh ? Lee Qri ? Is that you ? " Soyeon looked straight at the girl and put a hand over her eyes as if she was searching for her. "I told you not to talk to me. " Qri looked straight at the clock across the room. 5 minutes until class is over. The class's eyes were now darting from Mr.Psy to the duo. "Oh ? Why so mean ? " Soyeon tried cooing her affectinately and her elbow leaned against Qri's table.

"Do you two know eachother ?? " Mr.Psy shouted from across the room.

Simultaneously, they answered :

"Yes" Soyeon grinned.

"No" Qri barked.

Confused by their answers, he used his pointer stick to guide it around a chart paper. "Don't forget to do your report. It's due next week. " Just as he was bout to open his adult mouth again, the bell rung loudly. But it didn't keep Soyeon to go to her next class.

"Class dismissed ! "

Boram stood up from her chair and giggled "See ya, Qri ~ " She gave her a quick hug on the shoulder and ran off out of the class. Soyeon watched the short girl scurry away to her next class. "Hmm . . ? Who was that ? " Soyeon looked back at Qri, who was packing her things in her bag.

"None of your stupid business, So-so. " Qri twitched an annoyed expression. "So you still call me that ? " Soyeon jeered and leaned in nearer.

"Get away ! " Qri pleaded and tried dodging her. "Well, "Princess" what class do you even have now ? "

"If I tell you, would you leave me alone ? "

"Maybe. . "

"Gym. Now go away. " Qri frowned and tried nudging her way past the offender.

"Oh ? That's my next class too. " Soyeon turned around and raised a hand. "Catch you later ~ "