Our Prohibit Garden

Our Prohibit Garden

2-2 class from Victoria High School are having a trip Jeju Island. Most of the student are joining the trip. One day before the trip the are divided tosome group. Sulli, Baro, Gi Kwang, Kwang Min and Lily (Lizzy) are one team. After that, they are planning thier trip to Jeju Island.

For the first day, they going to museum and in the evening the are having barbaque. Kwang Min and Gi Kwang preparing some thing for barbaque.Barois taking out thing from the trak that they rent and Sulli and Lily preparing the food for barbaque. After all the thing ready, they start barbaque. When Gi Kwang and Kwang Min busy barbaque, Baro run to Sulli. Everyone know that they are happy couple. One day,Baro playing his role as a leader and know his time be with Sulli. "Lily, can you take me a tin of coke. "Says Baro. Lily wake up from her seat and take the drink. Lliy saw that Baro want to hug Sulli from back and she says

"Oppa, what do you want? I can't remeber."

"Coke. "Baro replied.

"Ish, Lily always ruined my plan." Says Baro in his heart. From back Gi Kwang is watching them from back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day after the trip,they need to attend to school like before because Middle Exam is coming soon. They need to learn more harder because they have spended 3 days for the trip. " Everyone, today we have a new student.Please introduce yourself." Says Mrs. Oh.

"Aneonghaseyo, my name is Ji Soo (Juniel). Please help me in advance."she says. She sit beside Baro because beside his sit is empty. One week past so fast and Ji Soo and Baro become close. And some of them said that Ji Soo like Baro and some of them said  if they are a couple they look like a happy together and make Sulli jealous.

"Oppa, please stay away from Ji Soo.Now  you don't have time for me." Says Sulli.

"I don't do anything with her and why are you so angry?" ask Baro.

"Oppa, don't you know that everyone talking about you and Ji Soo. If you don't want to stay away from her we break up. "Says Sulli and run to her room. After she arrive to her room one phone call coming.

"Appa, I'm so sad today. Baro oppa is playing on me."Sulli says.

 "It's ok. Forget about it. There are lot of man in this world and how is your exam? "ask Mr Yu.

"Ok. If the result is out your is the first one I will inform and do you want to know I have a nonsence quiz for you. In Girls Generation which member sell t-shirt.  "she says.

"I know this, Tiffany. "he replied.

"No, how you know that?" ask Sulli.

"Now this my girl.Sorry but I have to go now and I will call you later. Bye. Love you."Mr Yu says.

"Love You too." says Sulli and she end the call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Baro and Sulli are fighting, Sulli become close with Gi Kwang and Kwang Min. Ji Soo start watching on them. One day, Sulli get a message that he want to meet her at Han River where Baro confess her to be her girlfriend and Ji Soo saw that message. Sulli go tothe river as she ask by Baro and she saw a piece of paper and a ring on top of it. "Sulli, sorry but I start loving someone else and I hope you understand. From, Baro." After she read that letter, someone pushing her from back. She hurt her leg.She scream for help in the middle of the night. Gi Kwang who is jogging around there hear someone is screaming for help.

"That voice. I always heard this voice. Sulli ."Says Gi Kwang and he finding Sulli and he found her. He bought her to the hospital to wash her injury. After that, he piggy back Sulli to te bus stand. In the bus, Sulli sleeping soundly on Gi Kwang shoulder. Gi Kwang heart pounding faster more than usual. "Is this we call  love? Says Gi Kwang in his heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week since Sulli break up with Baro and she not fell mad as before this . Sulli sit at her place and saw a piece of paper. "Please come to the prohibit garden after school."Sulli is full with question. "Prohibit garden? I know that only the owner can come in.

 Sulli go the garden asshe ask and she saw a boy behing a tree  and it was Gi Kwang. " GI Kwang? What are you doing there? Come out."says Sulli becaus she so scare if someone saw Gi Kwang in the garden.

"I ask you to come here."he replied. Gi Kwang give her a stalk of rose and says

"I love you.While you be with me until I die."Sulli shock.

"Yes,I will and I love you Gi Kwang but how about the flower? Don't the owner of the garden will mad."ask Sulli.

 "I can give all the flower in this garden to you." Gi Kwang says. Sulli hug him after she heard that and Ji Soo shocked to see them.

"Ji Soo, this is my girlfriend. I think you know her,Sulli." Says Gi Kwang. Ji Soo confess her love to Gi Kwang and he said that he have a girlfriend he will introduce to her. Baro and Lily make a surprise for them. After Baro break up with Sulli, he confess his love to Lliy. Lily had fall in love with Baro since first time they meet. Ji Soo crying all alone and then she had been hug by a man and  he says "Don't cry. I will there by your side."

 Ji Soo tilt her head up and Kwang Min is hugging her. She return a tight hug for him.

...THE END...