Now you know

A Guardian Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love never claims, it ever gives. -Mohandas K.Gandhi

 

Kim Hae ri and Oh Sehun has been best friends since childhood, they were inseparable. Even though Sehun was a quiet and introverted boy, it’s no doubt that he cared for Hae ri. They’re both extremely different in terms of personality but they seem to be able to find similarities through all the differences they both have.

 

However, lately, Sehun have been distancing himself from Hae ri without any apparent reason. It started a few weeks ago…

 

The school bell rang and the students immediately pack up without listening to what their lecturer has to say. You sat beside Sehun in every class and usually after class, both of you will pack up and go home together. “Sehun-ah, want to grab lunch before we head home? Today we’ll be going to your house right?’’

 

Sehun packed up without even turning or answering her. You felt ignored but continued to packed up anyway. “See you tomorrow Hae ri, I’m busy,’’ Sehun said while picking his bag up and left immediately. You were surprised by his cold attitude; you’re never being treated this way before, ever.

 

You pout as you finally leave the room and were greeted by your only other close friend other than Sehun – Kim Bora. “Oh, Hae ri ah, where’s Sehun? I thought you guys usually go home together?’’ You shake your head in disappointment, “I don’t know what’s going on with him. He kept avoiding me and stay away from me like he’s hiding something from me.” Bora just chuckled and smile, “That’s not possible. Everyone knows he secretly love you, you’ll be the last person he’ll try to avoid.’’

 

You just shrugged and bid goodbye to Bora before walking home alone. Everyone kept on teasing you that Sehun likes you and that it’s obvious but you’re still waiting for him to confessed. Just the thought of him, your crush, confessing to you made you blush already. You grin at the thought and walk home happy.

 

It’s been a week and you’re really frustrated as to why Sehun is still staying away from you. He is really hiding something from you? You didn’t care that much because Sehun is indeed a quiet and shy boy, maybe he’s just tired from the stressful finals, which will be coming up next week.

 

Finals didn’t quite bother you because you were worried for it but instead you’re excited. It’s because tomorrow will the long awaited day for you! You’ve been begging Sehun to accompany you to go hiking since last month and he promised you that he’ll go with you on the 25th of September which is tomorrow! You’re so excited that you couldn’t sleep the night before and you can’t wait for class to be over!

 

It’s 30 more seconds to the end of class and both of you will be able to go hiking after that! *5…4…3…2…1!* The school bell finally rang and you jumped up from your seat, extremely excited! You mindlessly pack your bag and hurry Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah! Faster, let’s go already!’’ you said cheerfully while Sehun was still showing his famous emotionless expression, you’re used to it anyway. He just nods, packed up and leaves the school with you.

 

While walking to the hill site, you were happily skipping while Sehun looks anxious and nervous for some reason. “I’m so excited Sehun! Can you walk a little faster!’’ you hurry him and he ignored you. Suddenly, when both of you were about to reach the forest, you realized that Sehun had stopped walking.

 

You turned around and walk over to him, “What’s wrong? Why did you stop walking?’’ Sehun lifted his head slowly and faced you, “Sorry, I can’t go hiking with you Hae ri ah, I’m sorry.’’ Sehun turned back and exited the site, leaving you speechless. You can’t believe that he’ll actually back out last minute!

 

Both of you had already planned this a month ago and he just decided to don’t accompany you? You took a moment to think whether you still wanted to go alone or just leave. You waited for so long and you’re already here anyway, you nod to yourself and decided to hike alone.

 

While hiking, you kept comforting yourself that Sehun is just being busy with work for the past week but you could not believe that he’ll actually let you go hike alone! Thinking of it makes you furious and disappointed with him.

 

*He doesn't care if I get abducted or attack by wild animals while hiking?!* 

 

In deep thoughts of Sehun, you didn't realize that you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter