1

The Player and the Heartbreaker

Kai

 

"Okay class, please go to the library and take a book you find interesting. Read all of it and then you have to write a speech about it. You have to submit it to me in two weeks. Go now and find a book." Mr. Cho instructed and everyone hurriedly went to the library.

Kai groaned before also going to the library.

 

Why the heck do we have to write a speech about this book?

. I hate reading.

How the hell am I supposed to finish reading this book that contains 350 pages in it and write a speech about it?

What's worse is that we have to pass it in two weeks.

I can't even read a page without getting sleepy or falling asleep.

 

Kai groaned loudly, too loud that it made everyone in the library look at him.

 

 

Oh shoot! I forgot I'm in the library.

 

He mouthed 'sorry' to the librarian who was glaring at him for being loud then he shifted his attention to the book he was holding.

 

Ugh. Do I have to read you?

 

He sighed and finally opened the book to the first page.

Just by looking at the words of the first page made him already sleepy.

 

See, this is why I hate reading. 

I can't even finish reading 1 page without getting sleepy.

I can't fall asleep in here, otherwise Mr. Cho will give me attention.

 

A few minutes trying to read the first page, Kai gave up.

The book was making him too sleepy.

 

Arg! this book.

I won't be reading this anymore.

 

He closed the book and looked around the library.

The library was crowded with students.

He smirked when he caught a few girls looking at me.

He winked at them, making them giggle.

 

I know, girls love me.

 

Just then he was interrupted when someone tap his shoulder from behind.

He rolled his eyes, thinking that it must be another fangirl of his who wants to flirt with him.

He sighed before turning around and........

 

Woooooahh....

 

His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

It was a girl.

A very beautiful girl.

 

"Hey, are you reading that book?" The girl asked politely.

Kai shook his head, "N-no.."

"Mind if I borrow it?"

"S-s-sure..."

"Really?" The girl's lips curling into a wide smile which made Kai's heart beat so fast.

He was stunned, he didn't know what was happening to him.

 

What's happening to me?

Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

"Hey, are you okay?" The girl asked, concerned.

Kai snapped out of his thoughts and quickly nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure hehe." He rubbed the back of his head and forced a smile.

The girl nodded, "Okay if you say so."

 

Kai took the book and handed it to her, "Here, you can have it."

The girl smiled again and bowed her head as she took the book from him, "Thank you."

 

Again, Kai felt his heart beat so fast.

He realized that whenever she smile, his heart would react to it.

He didn't understand it, he had never felt this way before.

Never had his heart beat so fast like this by just seeing a girl smile at him.

 

"I gotta go now, thank you again for the book." before he knew it, the girl already disappeared.

 

Kim Jongin! What is wrong with you?

Was I staring at her the whole time?

Did I make her uncomfortable that's why she left?

Ugh. I didn't even get to know her name.

 

Kai sighed and looked around to see if she was still there but unfortunately, she was already gone.

 

I've never seen her before.

Is she new or something?

Arg. I gotta find out who she is.

 

 

-

 

 

"What's up with Kai?" The leader of EXO-K, Suho asked as he looked at Kai who was frantically looking around the cafeteria.

Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't know."

"Yah Kim Jongin, what's up with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm looking for someone." Kai replied, still looking around the cafeteria.

"A girl?" He nodded.

"One of your girlfriends?" He shook his head.

"Then who?" D.O. asked.

"I-I don't know... I don't know her name... I think she's new here or something, I haven't seen her before."

"Just because you haven't seen her before doesn't mean she's new."

"I'm sure she's new, I know most of the female students here."

"Well, what dis she look like? Was she hot?" Chanyeol asked eagerly.

"She was very beautiful." Kai answered dreamily and smiled when the girl's image flash in his mind.

"Oooh, I think somebody's in love." Sehun cooed.

"Wow, this is the very first I've ever scene Kai like that." Suho mused.

"The girl must be very beautiful then." Baekhyun said.

"So what are you planning now? Are you just gonna sit there and daydream about her?" Chanyeol questioned.

"I'll find her." Kai said with determination.

 

 

--

 

 

Minhee

 

Minhee smiled as she finally opened the book that she had always wanted to read. She felt so thankful to the guy who let her have it. She loves reading. She didn't care even she doesn't have any friends. Yes, the most popular and the most beautiful female student of SM High was friendless. She didn't mind that fact though. She's a very nice person but she's not really sociable. She prefers being alone.

 

"Minhee." Jinri, one of her classmates called out.

Minhee looked up and noticed that Jinri was pointing her index finger at the door of their classroom.

"Someone's asking for you." She said and gave her a look.

Minhee sighed, she knew that look.

 

"Looks like someone's gonna get his heart broken again."

"Who is it this time?"

"I heard it's Choi Minho."

"Omo! Minho oppa?!"

"Gosh, she's so lucky."

 

 

Minhee ignored the comments of her classmates. She stood up and went outside her classroom only to find Choi Minho holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Minhee, these are for you." Minho smiled as he handed her the flowers.

"T-Thank you.." She forced a smile as he took the flowers from him then her eyes widened when Minho suddenly went down on his knee.

 

 

 

"Park Minhee, I've liked you since I met you and I think you already know that. Will you please go out with me?" 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the crappy chapter.

But still I hope you all like it. :)

Subsribe and leave a comment! :D