2

The Player and the Heartbreaker

Hello! I just wanna thank -natsukim and sapphiregum for the amazing poster!<3

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minhee looked down as she walked past Minho. She couldn't look at him. She felt too bad for rejecting him the other day. She knew how much he liked her but what could she do? She couldn't just accept him, not when she didn't feel the same about him.

 

 

"Who does she think she is?"

 

"How could she reject Minho Oppa?"

 

"Yeah, first Daehyun Oppa, second Donghae Oppa, third Baekhyun Ioa, fourth Myungsoo Oppa, and now even Minho Oppa?!"

 

"It's not just them who she turned down, she probably turned down almost half of the male students here."

 

"I bet she's thinking that she's too good for them."

 

"She wishes! She's not even that pretty."

 

"I agree! She's such a that's why she's friendless!"

 

 

Minhee just sighed and ignored them. She was used to it already. That's what the others always say whenever she reject popular or good-looking men.

 

 

This is gonna be a long day....

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Have you heard? Minho Oppa was rejected!"

 

"Omo! Really?! How could anyone reject Minho Oppa? He's so good-looking. The girl must be crazy then."

 

"I know right?!"

 

"Who was he rejected by?"

 

The other girl scoffed, "Do I really have to say who she is? There's only one girl who would do that."

 

"Her again?!" The other girl asked in shock, "Gosh! What does guys even see in her? She's not pretty at all. I think I'm even prettier than her."

 

 

 

Sehun rolled her eyes as he heard their conversation while walking past them with Kai.

 

"Minho hyung got rejected?" Kai asked in disbelief.

"You heard them." Sehun confirmed.

"Who are they talking about anyway?"

"It's the same girl who rejected Baekhyun hyung." Sehun simply replied.

 

Kai burst out laughing as he remembered the time when Baekhyun got rejected. It was the first time that a girl turned him down. He remembered his hyung's fuming face. He was so pissed, not that he really liked the girl but because his pride was shattered, especially when Chanyeol always used it to make fun of him.

 

"The girl must not be into guys then huh?"

 

Sehun just shrugged.

 

"Is she mean or something? You know those queenkas we often see on movies. Being so mean and so full of theirselves."

 

"Nah, Min is a really nice person. She's just being true to herself."

 

"Min? You know her personally?"

 

Sehun nodded, "Yeah, she's one of my classmates. We're not friends or anything but she's really nice and very beautiful as well. I'm not even surprise why almost every guy in this school likes her."

 

Kai scoffedd, "I bet she's not even a competition to my Angel when it comes to beauty."

 

"Your angel?" Sehun arched his eyebrow.

 

"You know, the girl I was talking about yesterday."

 

"You call her your angel?" Sehun chuckled.

 

"Well yeah, I mean I don't know her name yet but I decided to her my Angel. She was beautiful - too beautiful for a human." Kai sighed dreamily.

 

The younger one looked at his hyung like he was crazy, "Yah, stop daydreaming will ya? You look like a love sick puppy."

 

"I can't helpt it. She's just so....ugh....I can't even explain how she is."

 

"Dude, you don't even know she is or what kind of girl she is. What if she's taken or something?"

 

Kai smirked, "Like that would stop me from getting whatever or whoever I want. Mark my words Sehun, I'll make her mine."

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Before I fall too fast


Kiss me quick but make it last


So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye"

 

 

Minhee sang as she played the piano. Yes, she can sing and play the piano but nobody knows about it except for her parents and other close relative. It was still lunch time and she just finished eating her food.

 

This was actually her everyday routine at school. She would always come to the music room when it's lunch time. Never had she eaten lunch at the cafeteria. It was too crowded for her and she didn't like that. She likes being in a peaceful place where she can feel at ease.

 

Nobody knew where she always go when it's lunch time. As soon as her class ended, she would walk to the music room as fast as she possibly can. She didn't want anyone finding out about it, Especially not her admirers.

 

She sighed as she stopped singing and playing the piano. The lunch break was almost over and she needed to go to her next class before anybody sees her in the room.

 

 

4 more hours and I can finally go home.....

 

 

--

 

 

"." A girl said under her breath as Minhee walked past her.

 

The poor Minhee just looked down at her feet, ignoring what the girl just said. Then she finally reaches the outside of school.

 

Finally, I can go home...

 

Then she heard someone calling her from behind. She turned around and saw a familiar looking guy. The guy waved and smiled at her as he started to walk up to her.

 

She remembered him.

 

He was the guy from the other day.

 

 

 

 

"Hi Angel."

 

 

 


So how was it? Boring and crappy right? -_-

I'm sorry if it's short, I'll try to make it longer next time.

Sighs. Well anyways, I hope you still like it :)