All I Want for Christmas is You

All I want for Christmas is You

It was almost break for the kids at Kpop Kindercare. (kindergarten)

The teacher sighed in annoyance as she tried to calm down the little kids who were running around like crazy. “Remember, it’s only a part-time job, part-ti…..”

“Mrs. Kim!!!! Yoochun wouldn’t stop following me!!!” wailed Junsu in his high dolphin-pitched voice.

“Oh sheehes….” Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. To Yoochun, “Yoochun, why are you following Junsu?”

The five year old stared at her and said, “I’ve got no one to play with…”

Mrs. Kim looked around. “There’s plenty of….”

“Shhhh!!!” Yoochun put a finger up to his lips and glanced at Junsu who was still sobbing away. “Su can’t hear this.”

Mrs. Kim slowly nodded and started hitting her head with her hand. “Gosh…kids now-a-days…”

It was the last day before Christmas break. You would think that the kids’ parents would come early to pick their babies up. Wrong…

Mrs. Kim looked out the window at the snowflakes falling from to the ground.

She glanced at her class who were flying paper airplanes, goofing around and waiting for their parents. She looked around the room and smiled when she found her most diligent student.

“Jae hyung~~~~!!!!!” Junsu whined. “When is aunty gonna be here?? This…*pointing at Yoochun* pest wouldn’t stop following me…”

JaeJoong looked up from his coloring book and blinked. “In a while.” He returned his attention to his coloring.

“But Jae hyung~~ you already said that so many times!!”

“Awww don’t be sad, now you have more time to hang out with me!!” Yoochun smiled and held his arms open for a hug.

“Noooooo~” Junsu cried as he ran to his friend Eunhyuk.

“Hmph…” Yoochun pouted and slumped into the chair next to JaeJoong.

“Why don’t you just tell him you like him??”

“Hm? Me? Like? Him?” Yoochun asked incredulously.

JaeJoong just stared at Yoochun.

“Ok, fine, I do.”

JaeJoong nodded in approval.

“Joongieeeee~~”

JaeJoong glanced slightly up from his coloring book hearing the familiar voice calling him and immediately looked back down.

“JaeJoongie??”

JaeJoong didn’t answer and continued coloring.

“I’m outta here…” Yoochun said as he skipped away to find his Su.

“Joongie, why aren’t you talking to me??”

JaeJoong picked up his red crayon and continued coloring.

Yunho pouted. “JaeJoongie??” He leaned in close towards JaeJoong.

Out of natural reflexes, JaeJoong flinched back and sat up.

*Click – Flash*

“What was that?” Joongie asked.

“A picture.”

“What’s it for?”

“So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.” Yunnie flashed his goofy smile while taking the printed out picture. (the camera is those instant camera thingys..i love those XD)

JaeJoong’s cheeks turned slightly pink and lowered his head.

“JaeJoong?”

“……..” No answer.

“JaeJoongie?? You’re not mad are you??”

“JaeJoong!!! Junsu!! Your parents are here to pick you up~” Mrs. Kim announced.

JaeJoong looked up from his book and saw Yunnie’s round worried eyes. He quickly packed his bags and stood up to get Junsu.

Yunnie pouted because he got no response from his JaeJoongie.

JaeJoong dragged Junsu to the door who was wailing about how Yoochun touched his . He glanced back at Yunnie who was sitting at his desk, resting his head on his hands looking all gloomy.

JaeJoong quickly walked over to Yunho’s desk.

*Click – Flash*

“Hm?” Yunho looked up to see his Joongie taking a picture from his instant camera.

JaeJoong looked at Yunho with his round doe eyes. “You said you wanted to show Santa what you wanted for Christmas right? I’m gonna show him mine.” JaeJoong’s cheeks flushed pink again and he quickly sprinted to his mom.

Yunnie sat as his seat frozen in time. He looked at his picture of JaeJoong and smiled.

This is the best Christmas present ever!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: (feel free to ignore)

It didnt end like how the story I first planned was supposed to be…kinda got confusing -_-lll
Inspired by the pick-up-line I saw online…hehe
(1. Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?)
tried and failed at hinting Yoosu…
I actually wrote this in one day and maybe only in less than 1 hour!! -proud-