Waiting and Hoping

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7NYBX3yfY

_____________________________________________________________

Going home depressed was a normal thing for Na Young. As she was walking out the building, she passed by the group of boys named ‘B1A4’. *Aren’t they the kingkas’ of the school?* Na Young questioned herself.

As she passed by them, being a nosy girl that she was she slowly walked hearing an interesting conversation between the boys. She unknowingly stopped to listen to the group’s conversation.

“Why isn’t she telling me her answer yet?” Baro panicked.

“Baro, calm down!” Sandeul shouted at the panicking Baro.

“Hyung! Why isn’t she here yet?” Baro kept panicking.

CNU suddenly started laughing.

“Baro, I think she stood you up.” CNU said laughingly.

“CNU, you’re not helping at all.” Jinyoung defended the poor Baro.

“Sorry.” CNU rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hyung, I feel uneasy. I don’t know why though.” Gongchan informed the others.

The other’s faced the maknae with wide eyes.

“Gongchan-ah. Don’t say such things.” Baro said trying not to freak out.

Whenever something bad was going to happen Gongchan always felt uneasy. It was like the group’s warning sign.

“Gongchan, what are you saying?” Jinyoung asked the confused maknae.

“Hyung, I feel really uneasy. It’s like something bad is going to happen.”

“Well, whatever it is Baro, you have to be prepared for it.” Sandeul reminded Baro.

Suddenly they all stopped talking noticing where Jinyoung was looking. Na Young blushed being caught eavesdropping at the kingkas is a really embarrassing thing to do.

Na Young chuckled nervously. Jinyoung just smiled at her awkwardly.

“Bye.” Na Young dashed away from the embarrassing scene.

As they could no longer see the girl who just eavesdropped CNU started talking.

“Who was that?” CNU asked intere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter