Not Believing in Fate

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmKiW8UoK4&feature=related

2 days seemed to pass by just like a car passing by. People have been noticing  the ring Baro was wearing, but seeing Jin-Ah isn’t wearing one, made everyone curious ‘Who’s wearing the other one?’ Jin-Ah who didn’t know a thing was just still the way she was. Na Young who was wearing the ring for the past 2 days has been feeling all giddy and in love.

“Hyung, I think she doesn’t like me.”  Baro said hitting his head on his table.

“Baro, she’s just thinking about her choices. You know how girls are.” Jinyoung reassured the devastated Baro.

“Last night, we talked for hours; she didn’t even mention the ring. I think she doesn’t like me.” Baro said as he continuously bangs his head on the table.

CNU started chuckling.

“Baro, why would you even want a girlfriend? You’ll never get to enjoy the single life.” CNU said as he puts his arms at the back of his head.

“I don’t want to be single. I mean you have the chance to be with one of the prettiest girls of the school. Won’t you take it?” Baro said dreamily thinking about Jin-Ah.

CNU just shakes his head in disapproval.

“I would.” Gongchan answered, his eyes focused on his PSP.

“Gongchan-ah, aren’t we prohibited to bring such gadgets?” Sandeul asked.

“But, I got this really good game. I couldn’t leave it at home.” Gongchan answered truthfully, eyes still focused at the PSP screen.

_________________________________________________________________

“Cha Sun Woo” Na Young kept scribbling down on her notebook. ‘To love you till my last breath.’ She kept repeating to herself.

A girl passed by Na Young, noticing she was wearing a ring. The girl’s eyes went big as if she just saw a hot dude .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter