Chapter 24 *update*

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yuri's POV

Phew! Thank God Sica fell for it.

"Did she sound suspicious?"The woman in front of me asked smirking.

"No, don't worry noona. But I should get going before she suspect something."I said standing up while leaving money on the table and putting my shades back on.

"Yeah, I don't want to get caught, right after we started this thing. I'll see you when you get back."She said looking up at me with a smirk that I'm already so familiar with. 

I left the coffee shop and went straight to the dorm.

I went in and saw Jessica on the couch watching TV.

"Hey babe."I called out before holding out the stuffed toy that I bought on my way back here.

"Hey, I honestly don't remember you telling me that you're going to the gym."She said while walking towards me with a pout.

"Actually I didn't tell you, I just said that on the phone so you won't get mad at me."I admitted, making her frown.

"Where were you then?"She asked halting her steps before taking the teddy bear in my hands.

"I was out to meet a friend because of our vacation."I lied wrapping an arm around her.

"Why?"She asked still looking suspicious.

"Because I know how hard it'll be for us so I wanted more security for us especially the kids."I lied smoothly.

"Oh, I thought you were meeting someone behind my back."She pouted making me smile at her cuteness.

"How could I ever cheat on the woman who gave me my first child?"I asked and she wrapped her arms around my neck before getting on her tippie toes to kiss my lips.

"Cheat me once, I'll kill you twice~"She said sweetly with a smile but her eyes delivers her true feelings.

"O-of course b-babe."I said with a gulp and a forced smile.

"Papa!"I heard that familiar angelic little voice and saw my 8 year old daughter running towards us.

"Princess!"I called before scooping her up in my arms.

"Mama was looking for you!"She said pointing at her mama. 

"Do you know why?"I asked while planting kisses on her cheek.

"Not really. Where was papa though?"She asked pouting.

"Papa was just out to meet a friend."I answered before giving her one last kiss on her pouting lips.

"Hmm, papa brought anything home for PJ?"The kid asked hopefully. I bit my bottom lip not knowing how to answer her, when I saw the teddy bear that Jessica's holding. I quickly and bravely snatched it from her hand and presented it to J, trying to ignore the look of disbelief on Jessica's face that turned into an angry one withing seconds.

"I got you this sweetie."I said giving her the teddy bear.

"Cute! Thanks papa!"She said before kissing my forehead.

"Isn't papa sweet baby?"Jessica asked PJ sweetly. She wrapped her arms around us and her hand went to my back where she pinched me making me hiss silently so PJ wouldn't notice.

"Dae mama~"PJ said happily while I just smiled forcefully.

"Thanks mama."I said through grithed teeth.

"I'm just telling the truth babe."She said innocently.

"Mama I'm hungry."PJ suddenly said.

"Oh! What do you want to eat sweets?"Jessica asked the kid in my arms.

"Chicken."J answered.

"And rice!"I said doing a fist pump in the air while holding PJ with one arm.

"Oh yeah ! And ice cream for desserts!"PJ cheered making Jessica giggle.

"I heard foods! Who have some?!"I heard Sooyoung cheerily screams, accompanied by her rushed footsteps.

"I'll order some for them. Go get your own."Jessica said coldly making Sooyoung grumble and pout before walking away mumbling things. "You want to tell me anything Youngie-ah?"Jessica asked sweetly yet threateningly.

"Ah, huh? No of course not Sica-ah."Sooyoung said nervously before speeding out of the living room.

"Mama can be really scary."PJ murmured close to my ear.

"I know right? But we love her otherwise."I said kissing her cheek.

"Of course! She's my mama!"PJ answered pouting.

"Exactly princess."I said before bringing her to the kitchen.

"Do you guys want any drinks?"Jessica asked taking the phone away from her ear.

"Apple juice!"PJ yelled loudly.

"Sweety?"She asked looking at me.

"Rootbeer's good."I said while sitting PJ down on one of the stools.

"I'll just ask Yoong what she wants."Jessica said before disappearing from the room.

"Papa? How come grandma and grandpa don't call us anymore?"PJ asked leaning her head on her palm with her elbow resting on the kitchen isle. I didn't know how to answer, after all ever since that day in the hopistal we are still yet to hear from them.

"Maybe they're busy baby? They're on a business trip remember?"I lied, well half lied. I mean who knows, maybe they really are.

"But they used to call everyday no matter how busy they are. Even whe I was already here. I miss them papa."PJ said pouting.

"How about we ask mama to contact them later okay?"I offered in vain.

"Right! We can just call them instead right?!"PJ asked excitedly.

"Yeah, we'll do that sweety."I said before leaning down to kiss her forehead, silently apologizing.

"I love you papa."She said looking up at me with a small smile on her lips.

"I love you more J."I said smiling down at her.

"What's with the mush?"I heard Hyoyeon asked while walking in.

"Hi uncle."PJ greeted with a wave.

"Hey, J."Hyoyeon greeted back before taking water from the fridge.

"Hey."I feLt someone wrap an arm aound my neck from the back and heard Jessica's voice. 

"Mama!"PJ yelled excitedly.

"Oh? What is it babe?"She asked leaning a little closer to PJ. 

"Can you call grandma and grandpa?!"PJ asked and I can see the excitement in her eyes. While Jessica's body stiffened against mine.

"Huh? Oh! I called them last night but you were already sleeping and they asked me to say hello to you. Sorry baby, mama almost forgot about it."Jessica lied smoothly.

"Can you call them again mama?"PJ asked expectantly.

"Huh? They'll be busy right now sweetie. I'm really really sorry."Jessica lied again.

"Oh! Well, if they call again can you tell them I miss them?"PJ asked cutely.

"Of course sweety."Jessica answered reaching out a hand to caress PJ's cheek.

"Foods here?"Yoona asked.

"Not yet babe."Jessica answered and Yoona hopped on the stoll next to PJ before flicking PJ's ear from behind since PJ's facing us.

"Yaaaaaa!~"PJ whined holding onto her ear.

"Sssst! Don't hurt your sister!"Jessica scolded Yoona.

"I barely touched her though."Yoona said pouting. "Ow! Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiii~ Don't be loud."She howled while trying to stiffle a curse.

"PJ!"Jessica yelled at PJ this time, shocked.

"She started it!"PJ answered. Apparently, we were too busy scolding Yoona we didn't notice PJ's hand slamming down on her unguarded leg.

"It doesn't mean you have to retaliate."Jessica said softly.

"Still, I shouldn't be scolded for that!"PJ argue.

"PJ you don't need to hit someone back just because they hit you."Jessica explained still softly.

"You should only scold unnie."PJ grumbled lowly before turning her body towards the table.

"Okay, I'm sorry alright."Yoona tried to apease PJ who only shrugged her off. "Ma?"Yoona looked up asking her mama for help.

"J, your unnie's apologizing."Jessica said.

"You still got mad at me when I didn't do anything."PJ grumbled still looking down.

"I wasn't mad, I was just telling you that it's not right to hit your unnie. Especially when I already scolded her."Jessica tried to explain to PJ.

"It doesn't matter! It's not fair that I got scolded too when it was all her fault!"PJ shouted lifting her head up to glare at Jessica.

"PJ!"I solded. "Don't yell at your mama!"I yelled shocking even Yoona and Jessica while PJ looked up at me with scared eyes. "You don't yell at your mama no matter what."I said this time in a normal voice but still sternly.

PJ didn't say anything, but a sob scaped her lips before the first tear even fall.

"PJ, don't cr-"Jessica tried to wipe PJ's tears but the kid pushed her hand away.

"I want to go home!"PJ screamed.

"STop screaming. And you are home Patrick Jane! What are you talking about?!"I scolded.

"I want to go back to grandma and grandpa! They like me there!"PJ talked back. 

"Baby we love you here, and we want you here too."Jessica said trying to hold PJ.

"No you don't, if you love me you won't scream at me!"PJ stood up from the stool and walked back to avoid Jessica.

"No PJ, we love you that's why we're trying to tell you what's right or wrong."Jessica said while kneeling down to get on PJ's level.

"I want to go to auntie."PJ said lowly while avoiding Jessica's eyes.

"PJ c'mon, I didn't mean to. Don't get mad at mama and papa."This time Yoona tried.

"Don't touch me! I don't like you!"PJ yelled at Yoona.

"Patrick Jane that's enough!"I screamed at PJ.

"What's going on in here?"I heard someone said form behind me. "OH my god! PJ why are you crying?!"Then I saw a figure run fast me towards the crying kid.

"They don't like me auntie."PJ said as the Krystal lifted her up in her arms.

"What?"Krystal turned and looked at us with a confused expression.

"That's not true sweetie."Jessica said placing a hand on PJ's shoulder.

"But you screamed at me."PJ said with a sob. "You love unnie more."PJ continued in between sobs shocking all of us.

"PJ that's not true."Jessica said before taking PJ who struggled at first but settled in her mama's arms after a while.

"Then why did you scream at me?"PJ sobbed.

"Because you're both wrong."Jessica said caressing the back of PJ's head wh snuggled closer to her mama's shoulder.

"I'm sorry J, I didn't mean to get you in trouble."Yoona said before reaching out to caress the back of PJ's head. 

"What happened?"Krystal asked warily while looking at Yoona with questioning eyes. 

"It was my fault, I was being playful and I guess went a little over board."Yoona replied with a sigh,

"What did you do anyway?"Krystal asked seemingly annoyed. I can't blame her.

"I flicked her ear."Yoona answered and Krystal frowned before turning her head towards PJ still in her mama's arms.

"You flicked her ear?"She asked Yoona looking bewildered and Yoona nodded. "That's all."She asked again and Yoona nodded one more time. 

"Really P? Really?"P buried her face deeper on her mama's shoulder. What the hell is going on ?