Getting closer

Love Triangle

Shiyee was shocked, totally shocked. Was he for real?? Does he really want to date me??

"Shiyee.....?" 

"U-uh?" 

"Sorry if you were too shocked. It's just that--"

"No, no. It's fine. Just that I can' t give you an answer now because... You know..."

"Yeah, I understand. But if you would just give me a chance to show you what you mean to me and how much I can do for you...?" Sungmin said, slightly embarrassed having to say these mushy things.

"Yeah, yeah. No problem..." Shiyee answered, slightly embarrassed too.

"Shall we go to the canteen then?" Sungmin said while grabbing her hand and leading her to the canteen. Shiyee blushed slightly but followed after him quickly.

"So... Anything you're interested in these days? Any movie you wanna watch or any dramas you're currently watching?" Sungmin asked, trying to get closer to her. 

"Well... There is a movie that I would like to watch... Do you wanna watch it with me then?" Shiyee said, knowing that he would ask her that question after she replied. 

"Are you kidding me? Of course I would say yes!" Sungmin laughed and smiled his ever most sweetest smile at Shiyee.

"Alright then! I will decide on the date and inform you! For now, let's get our lunch. I'm starving!" Shiyee whined and walked towards the canteen stalls.

"Aha. She's such a cutie." Sungmin muttered when Shiyee walked to the stalls. Suddenly, he felt someone pushed him from behind. He turned and saw Ryeowook staring at him with eyes that were filled with anger. 

"What are you doing with Shiyee?!" Ryeowook exclaimed. 

"What am I doing? Trying to woo her. What else? Do you not have eyes to see? Why do you care anyway!" Sungmin replied, slightly pissed seeing Ryeowook caring about Shiyee so much.

"Don't touch my girl. Don't you dare touch her. Get away from her. I'm warning you." Ryeowook snarled. Sungmin laughed bitterly.

"Your girl? Did you forget that you were the one that asked for a break up yesterday, you bastard? Get lost of my sight before I lose my temper and hit you. You don't deserve to have her. I should be the one asking you to get lost." Sungmin said calmly and walked towards Shiyee. Ryeowook stood there looking at him getting closer and closer to Shiyee, but doing nothing at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are you getting for lunch?" Sungmin smiled at Shiyee.

"Just a few of these and a few of that. You?"

"You should eat more you know! There is PE later on! You'll need energy to run around!!" Sungmin exclaimed, slightly shocked at how little she's eating. He hurriedly took more food and put it onto her plate. 

"There. Much better. Go on and take a seat first. I'll be following after you in a short while." Sungmin smiled and returned Shiyee her plate. Shiyee blushed and nodded. While she walked to an empty table, she was thinking, "He's really such a sweet boy. Why didn't I notice him before?" She smiled to herself and took a bite of her food.

"Stay away from Sungmin. I'm serious." Shiyee froze. That voice. She would reconise it anywhere. 

"What are you doing here. Go back to your darling." Shiyee said, with her back facing him. She did not want to see his face. Seeing his face would only bring back those painful memories of him that she wanted to forget.

"Listen to me. Just listen to me. Stay away from Sungmin. He's not as good as you think he is. You have no ide--"

"What are you doing here? Shiyee is he disturbing you?" Sungmin interrupted. Shiyee nodded and Sungmin immediately continued what he was going to say. "Go away. Never come back." Ryeowook looked at both of them and left without saying a word.

"Thanks Sungmin." Shiyee said, relieved that he left.

"Anytime. Anything for you." Sungmin smiled and sat down beside Shiyee.