Full of Accident

Library Girl

Library Girl

Chapter 2 - Full of Accident

 

 

 

Sweat poured from Krystal forehead - flowed from her temple, down her cheeks, then arrived at her chin, and dripping fell into her uniform collar. Ah, the timing was right once.

 

Last night because of fun chatting on the phone with her sister, she is willing to stay up until past midnight. Either things what they are talking about. Understandably, Jessica Jung, Krystal's older sister rarely contacted her. Blame her sister work which is stingy of breaks.

 

Back to the first topic. Because of stay up until past midnight, she woke up late and did not get to exercise. Running around in school corridors - around each side and a hallway at Hyupsung High School, she used the opportunity to burn calories. Looks like she'll have to thank Sulli - The motive of this activity is Sulli.

 

"Where is she exactly?" Krystal muttered when she came to the school health room doorway. This is...the third time she came. She was looking at each bed but Sulli not found too. "She said that she was stomachache. Besides in the heath room, where sick people usually roam?"

 

Since this morning, Krystal was sensed that Sulli are not in a healthy state entirely. From the first hour lesson, Krystal asked Sulli to go to the school health room but was rejected. The second hour lesson she did the same thing and got the same rejection as well. The third hour lesson Krystal has not given up on telling Sulli, and Sulli had not been surrendered to reject Krystal. She who has run out of patience finally took the initiative to tell the teacher of fourth lesson that Sulli is sick and the teacher told Sulli to immediately go to the school health room. In the end, Krystal wins.

 

Krystal bit her lip as she thought where place that might be Sulli was there.

 

Class? Ah, probably not. She recently from class to retrieve her cell phone.

 

Canteen? Well, it did not. She went to canteen a while ago but Sulli was not there.

 

Wait a minute. Sulli liked the solitude...

 

School health room?

 

Laboratory?

 

Library?

 

Library... Sulli favorite place is library, but Krystal had stopped at the school library, but the door closed and there was the word 'closed' on it.

 

Think again.

 

Eh?

 

Hng?

 

Ha!

 

School library doors were never taped paper with 'closed'. Library is always open to anyone, is not it?

 

It was definitely job of....a girl named Choi Sulli.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Minho stared at the blank blackboard with high intensity. As if it was coming away from the outer space and was sent by aliens last night. Taemin was astonished at his behavior, and so went along. The more views, the more baffled. The more attention, the more curiosity.

 

"Are you daydreaming?" Taemin who can not take it anymore, asking questions.

 

Minho straightened up with a sigh. He stared at Taemin intense. "Where is Shin?" Minho sinister tone made Taemin shudder. Not replied, Minho repeated his question. To be sure, in a tone that is more intimidating.

 

"I.. Earlier I saw him...towards building performances. Maybe he slept longer there," Taemin seemed to deal with wild beasts ready to pounce at any time. Minho's eyes - exuded a kill. The black. Dense. Bleak. Taemin's heart beat faster.

 

Minho turned his gaze back on the board - does the same job - staring at the board. He sighed. "Make sure he returned to class on time after the break is over," Minho mandates - in the same tone, tone intimidating.

 

"Why?" Taemin's either plain or senile, or maybe both. He recently free from the threat of wild animals but instead he fished the beast looked at him intensely. Once again, Lee Taemin is in danger.

 

"He's in charge of the presentation today, and we've agreed on it as a group. Do not let him run away from responsibility as ever before!"

 

"Yes, master."

 

 

 


 

 

 

If we're reading, we really have to focus in order to understand its contents. And that is now done Sulli in school library. Read a book until laugh out loud. Maybe the people who see it will be thought that she was crazy, but the library had been assembled in such a way that none of the people other than Sulli. Seriously, she would died laughing like that.

 

Krieet!

 

The doors are open - actually sounds not too hard but it was enough to make Sulli's eyes gazed toward the door of the library. May be the factor of silence place? "Hi, Soojung," Sulli greeted her with a smile without sin. Krystal rolled her eyes and walked straight to Sulli without reply her greeting. "You're sweating," Sulli commented.

 

"Mrs. Kim was told you to go to the school health room, not to the library," Krystal said.

 

"It's a health room to me," may be Krystal thinks Sulli is crazy because her answer. As if in the library there are medicine?

 

"How come?"

 

"These books are medicine for me," said Sulli relaxed and further reading. Krystal rolled her eyes once again. Up here she would interrogate Sulli, because the answer is not sane. According to her, Sulli does not need to go to the health room, but she had to be rushed to a mental hospital.

 

Krystal took a seat opposite with Sulli. While Sulli starting to laugh again, Krystal looked at her friend with a strange look. Is Sulli become a little insane because of the book? "What book are you reading?"

 

"Novel," a brief, concise, and clear. Oh, so she was reading a novel. Actually it's a novel or a book of comedy? Krystal wrestling with her own thoughts.

 

"Hey. Can you please buy me a drink?"

 

What? May be Krystal heard it wrong.

 

"I just sat down, Sulli," Krystal poker-face. On the other hand, Sulli was using her puppy eyes. Krystal rolled her eyes once again. "Okay, you win," Krystal stood up, Sulli smiled broadly.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Shy away from the problem - this is what Taemin doing today. After intimidation and interrogation sessions with the commander Choi Minho, his throat dry and his stomach is so empty.

 

He was immediately go to the cafeteria and ordered his lunch menu as usual. Tray already in hand, food and drink are arranged on top of the tray. Taemin checks his lunch, just in case there is something that has not been taken.

 

Fried chicken? Okay.

 

Rice? Okay.

 

Banana milk? Okay.

 

Seemed to be full.

 

Hm. Just to be sure, Taemin checks again his lunch. Eh? Gosh. "How could I forget to take a spoon and fork," Taemin shook his head.

 

He turned about to go back to take eating utensils and accidentally, he collided with someone. The incident was not a problem, but the problem is his food and drink spilled on his uniform. As a result, the tray falls, dirty uniform, Taemin got loss.

 

"Oh my God! Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry," the person who collided with Taemin bowing repeatedly. "Sorry, I did not intentionally," the person, who is a girl, took something from her uniform pocket. Handkerchief. Spontaneous she tried to clean Taemin's uniform with the handkerchief. Less than one second, Taemin soon rid the girl's hand.

 

"No need. Even you clean it hundreds of times, remained uniform will not be as clean as before," said Taemin snapped. He was upset. Why on this sunny day she even get bad luck?

 

First, while on the way to school turns out he forgot to bring his wallet and he was forced to return home to retrieve the object.

 

Second, he was late to school because of bad luck first. Which caused him to have to stand on the field with his friends who have the same affliction until the end of the second hour lesson.

 

Third, Minho yelled at him as an impingement from Minho anger to Shin.

 

It really are three bad luck streak that happened today and will be four because the girl in front of him now.

 

Although already prohibited by Taemin, her guilt was pushed her to do cleaning session of Taemin's uniform once again. "I told you no need to!" Taemin snapped, brushing her hand and accidentally a drink that she hold fell. Can of cola that fall is making increased gross floor cafeteria. This incident... worsen the problem.

 

"Yah! My drink!" she snapped back.

 

Lee Taemin increasing resentment. Now not only upset, but close to the peak of anger. This selfish girl. Actually he was not upset that his lunch is wasted, but look at this girl who complained about a can of cola which is fell, everything changed. "You're mad at me because your drink? Then how do you explain about my lunch? My uniform?"

 

"It was not my fault!" She denied emphatically, volume loud, screaming - into the limelight school cafeteria.

 

"It was not your fault? Then whose fault is it if it was not your fault?" Taemin asked.

 

"It's all your fault," her eyes move down from Taemin's face to his name board. "Lee Taemin," finished call his full name, she looked back at Taemin sharply.

 

What? What his ears need to be checked? "My fault?"

 

"Yes, it's your fault Lee Taemin," Taemin confused face makes her little smirked. "First, if you do not turn around all of a sudden, we will not collided so your food doesn't spill on your uniform. Secondly, you are brushed off my hand so that my cola fell. So in conclusion, it's all your fault for sure!"

 

"Looks like I have to rectify your explanation," Taemin doing the same movement. Gaze down to her name board. "Jung Soojung," is none other than Krystal. "First, I've already told you that you don't need to clean up my uniform. Yet all that you realy wanted to touch me so that you ignore my ban. Secondly, we collided? You're the only one who bumped me first!"

 

Krystal rolled her eyes and sighed annoyed. "Me? Want to touch you?"

 

"Yes, because I'm handsome."

 

Taemin smirked. Krystal looked at him sharply. They looked at each other. Sending kill gaze to each other.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

The fight begins!

 

"You're a jerk!"

 

"Cocky girl!"

 

"Son of a !"

 

"Ugly!"

 

"Mushroom head!"

 

"Rat sounds!"

 

"SHUT UP!" Cafeteria immediately silent. Hordes of students who gathered Taemin and Krystal immediately silenced. All shut up. Nobody dared to open their mouth. Both creatures that cause a riot also stop their squabbling. The two staring at each other for a moment - to highlight annoyed, irritated, angry, hate, also shame because they have become the object of spectacle the whole cafeteria.

 

Only the sound of pair footstep heard. More and more clearly audible in the ear and soon stopped near two contestants debate. "You two, come with me to my office right now! "This command can not be denied. could not be ignored. If you don't want to deal long-time with the vice principal, should obey what he says. With feeble steps, Taemin and Krystal trail after the school vice principal.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Shin fell asleep on top of the bleachers lined in the middle, in an empty building performances. This bad habit can not be avoided anymore, could be understandable only. Actually it's not a bad habit - remember he didn't sleep in class hours, but at the break. Although sometimes occasionally he misses one or two hours later lesson after the break ends. Depending on the level of deep sleep and sleepiness which he suffered.

 

"Now we're going to listen to piano instrument from a talented pianist South Korea, Bae Suzy. Through polls are held, the music is a favorite of most students of our school. Lets listen together," HSBC, broadcat club carry out their activities. Piano sound began to play through the speakers, played simultaneously in the school halls are used for leisure activities.

 

Shin suddenly opened his eyes. Immediately lost his appetite to sleep. He rubbed his eyes and then rubbed his ears with both hands. "Why do they play the song as bad as this?"

 

 

 


 

 

 

For the umpteenth time, Minho sighed. Today is really full of emotion.

 

He opened his physics notebook which he slipped an object that has recently become important item list.

 

Ah, although seen hundreds of times the impression of this sweeter smile is not lost.  

 

Minho's new important thing is... a photo. A photo of the receipt of a woman named Sulli, a librarian at the city library, his partner pull-book fight for this thing, the one that is in this photo.

 

Minho smiled.

 

His frustration a bit faded. Thank you for this beautiful scenery.

 

Librarian. Choi Sulli. Library girl. Library. Library... "The library?"

 

 

 


 

 

 

In front of one of the long tables in the library, Sulli sitting alone. Still the same like before. She was accompanied by a novel which she had read. "What takes Krystal so long? Was she still in the cafeteria?" Sulli asked - to the novel, to the library table, to the window next to her, to the chair she was sitting... Not to anybody.

 

Sulli sighed.

 

The drink she was waiting for did not come, drag the trigger of her neck, going dry, the point was she had to drink now.

 

There was no other choice, she stood up from her seat and walked to the door of the library was about to follow Krystal who never returned from the buy-buy. She opened the doors of the library, and...

 

"Eh? Minho?" Sulli surprised by the figure of Minho standing in the doorway. She saw her from hair to toe. Ah, that is uniform of her school. So Minho went to school here?

 

"Sulli?" Sulli seemed not the only was surprised but also Minho. "You go to school here?"

 

Ah, they were thinking the same thing.

 

Sulli giggled and nodded. "I'm not surprised if you never see me at school because I rarely roam school halls other than class and-"  

 

"Library."

 

"Exactly," Minho who cut her sentence and provide appropriate follow-word makes Sulli smiled. The same smile he had seen when he was at the city library. Okay okay, Minho should turn away from the sweet sight.

 

Minho gaze toward the library door. Oh yeah, there was one thing that made him confused and feel a little weird earlier. That's what caused he stood in front of the door of the library to thinking about it. "Have you in the library from minutes ago? But here it says 'closed'?" He pointed to the paper which taped on the library door written 'closed'.

 

Sulli giggled again. "Ah that sign.. I made it.

 

He learned one thing today...

Nosy girl.  

 

"Where are you going?" a bit disappointed - it was unexpected to meet Sulli, but she seemed to be going away. Minho needs time machine so that he could comes more quickly. At least, there are a little time for him sitting together at the same table with her.   Wonder what makes Sulli sighed. Perhaps the thirst became unbearable to the point that it is difficult to answer the Minho question. Anyway, what's on Minho left hand? Ah! "Minho, give me your water," She grabbed Minho water bottle and drank it straight. "Finally... Ah~ thank you."

 

Indirect kiss...

 

Uh? Sulli's face suddenly flushed. Just that arise mind. Even in the novel that she read, there is a part of that. The thing about indirect kiss. She just did it. Indirect kiss with Minho.

 

Minho frowned. "Are you sick?" Minho asked with a worried tone. He put his right hand on Sulli forehead. "Your face is red."  

 

Sulli heat. Enough with the indirect kiss, now Minho behavior made her blush even more severe. I already know that my face is red so don't clarified. You actually make it more red. "I'm...I'm okay," Sulli immediately retreat. Go back into the library and sat on the same seat.

 

Minho still don't understand. He was confused again. His forehead was wrinkled again.

 

He chose to sit next to Sulli - watched her read the novel. But it's strange, the novel was too close to her face that even cover her face. "Ssul, are you really okay?"

 

Ah, boys are less sensitive in such matters. Conclude something in a simple form.

 

On the other hand, Sulli actually trying to focus on reading. But do not know, Minho bring side effects to her. Funny things written in the novel that usually made her laugh now looks so ordinary. Looks normal because she was not focused. Her face felt hot continued without orders. What influence that you just give Minho?

 

This is all really new to her...

 

"Sulli, are you okay?" Minho body moved closer toward Sulli. She was nervous, heart beating fast, and spontaneously she pushes her chair back. "I'm really fine."

 

PRAANGG!!

 

What is it?

What happened?

 

Answer quickly from Sulli followed by the outbreak of library jars behind Sulli. It definitely....because Sulli's sudden action.

 

Sulli shock. Minho shock. Three people who had just arrived in the library shock.

 

Yes, three people who arrived when the jar was dropped, causing a loud noise, turn into broken glass. Three people were none other than the Krystal, Taemin, and...

 

"You're four! Punishment during the first week of summer vacation!" that's the final decision of the vice principal. Taemin silent, motionless Minho, Sulli still in shock, Krystal grumbling disgust.

 

This is because... Minho makes Sulli lost her focus.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Actually I want to update yesterday but due to my busy schedule, i got no time to do it.

So, this is the chapter 2 hohoho~ XD

 

Your comments really support me :)

Thanks everyone ^^