Same Interest

Can U Smile

 

“What are SungYeol’s manager doing with that young girl over there? Are they doing trip around studio?”

“I don’t think so. I heard the rumors that young girl is the lucky winner for the magazine contest.”

“Wow! She is so lucky. I hope I’m young too. For sure I will win the contest.” they whisper.

“Don’t take their word to heart” said JungRyul Oppa; SungYeol’s Manager.

“Haha..Yes.” smirk.

Actually I’m not that lucky. I’m here because my sis forces me to do on behalf of her.

“Moreover SungYeol-shi is a gentle and kind. Until now he still humbles with other the co-star.” They continue gossiping.

“That’s why larh he has a lot of fans out there.”

Ha? Sungyeol humble?!

“Ahnnyeong hyung and SeungAh-shi” surprise with that voice.

“Thanks for wait for me.”

I’m staring at him. Wow! He looks like smart student while wearing high school uniform with glasses.

“Done all my activity today, so let clean up and went home. SeungAh-shi looks really tired today. We need to send her before the night come out.”

Sigh.

“Why you didn’t answer me?”

Surprise. “Ah. Yes.”

“Okay let’s go!” said him with big smile and walk to the car park under the building.

Why he like that? Or he has double personality? But I already told him that I will do my best so I can’t give up before the end of the contract.

“Wow the poster already out. Wow! Baek MinHyun sunbae-nim looks so handsome beside me in this poster.”

“Why Yeol-ah? You fall in love with Baek Minhyun?” JungRyul oppa tease Sungyeol.

“No larh. It’s just my target to gain my popularity”

POSTER BAEK MINHYUN !!!!

“WHAT!!” I half shout. Jungryul oppa & Sungyeol look towards me.

“It’s precious property. This poster Baek Minhyun are limited edition not yet sell outside..” I said with my gleaming eyes.

“I WANT IT!!” I run towards the poster on the wall.

A palm of hand on my forehead stopped my step. Silent.

“SeungAh-shi??” asks JungRyul oppa.

I back to reality. Sungyeol put his hand down.

“Actually I love Baek Minhyun oppa same like I love Sungyeol.” Panic.

“Oh I see. Make us surprise, right Yeol?” JungRyul oppa nodding.

Sungyeol stare.

“Or maybe had watch drama 'NOONA' ” ask Sungyeol.

“Eh? Yes! That was the first drama that Baek Minhyun cast!!” half shout!

“I’m still remembering the scene, when he hugs the heroine when 1 year departs. Just his rolling eyes already make the audience know his feeling towards heroine. I already know that he will be the famous actor.” Keep talking about Baek Minhyun and ignore surrounded.

“THAT’S RIGHT!” Sungyeol cut my words.

“Even small character but give big impact for viewer.” Praise Sungyeol.

“Right!! Right!! Really unlucky for who don’t watch it.”

“I really respect Baek Minhyun sunbaenim.”

“And then scene thah I like blah blah blah”

“Yeah! I like that scene too blah blah blah”

I still can believe this happen. We excite talk and compliment Baek Minhyun. I thought my secret already broken but different situation happen. Now, Sungyeol & I become bestfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the really really late update~~~  *big bow*