Meet his Eyes

Can U Smile

 

“Nice to meet you, Park SeungAh. My name is Jung SooJung, editor Hot Idols magazine. Here my business card.” She give me her business card with a big welcome smile.

“I..I..I am Park SeungAh. Thanks for the card.” I shivering received the card.

“Ahaa.. You must be one of fanatic fans of SungYeol. That’s why you are nervous right now, right?” I’m freeze.

“I’m okay. Right, because I am SungYeol’s fanatic fans that’s why I’m so nervous right now.” Both of us laugh.

A HA HA. Of course larh. Here I need to be SungYeol’s diehard fans.

“You need to sign agreement this document to follow the rule while being SungYeol’s assistant. Here the main rule you need to follow, you can’t do overacting action like touch, grab, disturb like crazy fanatic fans. Hope you understand the rule.”

“Yes. I’m will not doing those things.” Smile grin.

I’m doing this because I only want to meet Baek MinHyun oppa.

*tok*tok* someone knock the door.

“Ahaa. Maybe he already arrived.”

*gact*gact* sound of the turning door knob.

 “Sorry for disturbing.” Said one voice from behind.

I’m turning to the owner of the voice. Freeze. He walks in the room. One step two steps. My eyes can’t escape to watch his step. Wah! He really deserved be a star. I like stunned watch him.

“Ahnnyeong haseyo, Miss Jung SooJung.” He bow.

“Thank you for coming.”

“Sorry. My manager will come here after meeting done.” Said SungYeol to Miss Jung SooJung.

I look at him up down.

“So small?”

He heard. He turned and come towards me.

“Who is this petite?” gulp swallow my saliva.

“Are you the winner of that contest?” he walk close to me.

“Y..Yes. I am Park SeungAh.” I walk one step back.

Err. Maybe he is sensitive with word SMALL? He so closed.

“Oh SeungAh?” He smile.

What those smile means?

“Only one week! Until the end, can you survive?” said SungYeol with evil eyes.

Scared.

“As an Idol, are you not afraid to lose of your fans because you do those wanted killer face?” yell in scared face.

“Huh” he sighs.

“You look like a quiet person but you look like have a lot of thing to say.”

Erk!

“If you not disturbing my personal life, you can do anything you want.”

This man really scary.

“Hope you can do well as assistant.” leave me with smirk.

Grrr..

“If you not tell me about it I will still do well in my job.” Half yell.

That SungYeol, really bad person.