Blue Water

Blue Water

Yongguk slowly opens his eyes, reaching for Himchan. But all he could find was a cold empty bed, realizing they will performe for the first time one stage tonight. Made him flew out of bed, running into the closet trying to find some clothes to wear. He took a white shirt and black leather pants, beliving everyone was on set and he is totally gonna lose his job becouse he was late. He couldn't belive it, how could he miss that? 

They have just forgotten to wake you up. He thought, not paying attention to what was going on outside his and himchan's sheared bedroom. Running to check if the other members where in the house in their rooms, he almost tripped over his own dog. When he was outside Zelo and Jongup's sheared bedroom, he slowly opend the door finding the two boys sleeping peacefully in their bed. He checks the other bedrooms too, finding the same result. Getting worried and nervous because Himchan wasn't in any of the rooms, he ran down stairs searching through the whole house. The only thing he found was the cold empty, now also to big rooms. It felt so boring and sad, when Himchan wasn't in the room. 

The house wasn't his; he rent it from a friend. First it was supposed to be his and Himchan's own private house, during their breaks. But when the company decided they were going to hold a concert in L.A, finding out Yongguk knew and rent this house, they pushed him to let  B.A.P live there until they were done. The kind leader as he is, he rent the house and let B.A.P live there. He knew Himchan would love the house, Himchan had always told him how much he wanted a house like this. And the swimming pool, he loved swimming pools.

It hit Yongguk like a brick in his face, why didn't that cross his mind before? Of course Himchan was swimming, what else? Yongguk ran outside, through the garden and walked as fast as he could down the brown stairs of stone. When he arrived, like he thought; Himchan was swimming in his bath shorts all by himself. His beautiful skin gently being touched by the blue clear water. 

"Having a good time?" Yongguk asked walking to the edge of the pool. Himchan looked up, surprised. Taking a deep breath, he dived in to the water swimming to the direction Yongguk was, Yonnguk was so fascinated by how easy Himchan was swimming in the water. It was like Himchan had the magic of a fish, to move easy and fast, but still be gorgeous. He now understod why Himchan's biggest dream was to have a swimming pool. He needed to take Himchan with him on a diving tour out in the ocean, Himchan would love it. And maybe afterwards they could go to his place and have good time. 

Yongguk was so into his fantasies about Himchan, he didn't hear Himchan was trying to talk to him. Himchan shook his head, swam some meters away from him and struggled with his legs. So all the water ended up on Yongguk, who just stud there day dreaming. 

"Why did you do that? My clothes are all wet now!" Yongguk said angry shaking his head. Himchan smirked and swam back to him. He white shirt Yongguk was wearing was all wet so Himchan could see Yongguk's y abs, right through his shirt. It didn't help at all when Yongguk open up his shirt so he was showing Himmchan his abs and chest. The leather pants were sitting so tight on him and let's not just not talk about Yongguk's messy and wet hair. Himchan his lips and wanted to have Yongguk over him taking him in the pool. He didn't care the rest of the B.A.P members where inside the house and whole California could hear them. He wanted him, now

"Well, you didn't pay any attention to me. I had to do something." Himchan said and knew much well that Yongguk was a little pissed at him now, but that just made Himchan wanting him more. 

"Not throwing the half of the pool over me."

"Come here." Himchan said, looking up at Yonnguk. Yongguk slowly sat down, so Himchan was between his legs in the water. Himchan snapped with his fingers, showing Yongguk to come colser to him. Yonnguk did as Himchan told him to, moving his head closer to Himchan. Himchan wrapped his hands around Yongguk's wet neck. Looking deep in to his eyes, before kissing Yongguk. Yongguk was suprised but melted fast into the kiss, kissing him back. Himchan begun to push Yongguk down so he could get more of him, and also to get him down in the water. Yongguk was lost in the kiss and also hard, so slowly went down in the water together with Himchan, not paying any attention to the water. Breaking the kiss he realizes he was in the pool, with his clothes, with Himchan, hard and alone, in L.A. 

"You lil.. " Yongguk said throwing water over Himhan's head and then kiss him. It was a beautiful morning; the house must have one of the best views in L.A. You could see the beach and the busy city, and let's not talk about their neighbors. Many celebrities lived by this street, but also normal people. The house wasn't inside the city; it was a little bit outside it. So it took around 15 minutes in to the city, so it wasn't far but it wasn't close. It was perfect, for them. 

"Yonggukkk~" Himchan whispered into Yongguk's ear, pushing himself so his chest was so close to Yongguk's, that he could feel the heat from his body. Something that made Himchan almost go crazy, he gave Yongguk a hot and sloppy kiss. Yongguk smirked and squeezed Himchan's , and begun to kiss his neck. Himchan threw his head back so Yongguk could get more of him, loving the feeling of Yongguk's lips kissing and his beautiful skin. A moan escaped Himchan's lips; Yongguk lifted Himchan's left leg up, so it was on his hip. 

"YONGGUK! HIMCHAN! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" They heard Zelo scream, they slowly broke the kiss. Himchan screamed back to Zelo that they were by the pool. And before they knew it, Zelo appeared. He was wearing his messy black with a slight touch of dark blue hair, with his black Boy London jumper and white jeans with holes, and of course with his beloved black Dr.Martens. Himchan smiled, like he always did when Zelo was around. Zelo smiled back, but when he saw how close Himchan and Yongguk stood, he slowly turned around and said; 

"We are going to be on the arena soon, you guys better hurry.” 

With that be left the couple, alone in the pool. Again. Himchan gave Yongguk a fast kiss before letting go of Yongguk's neck, trying to escape. But Yongguk was holding on to his hips that hard, that Himchan couldn't go anywhere. 

"Where are you going?" yongguk said with his deep voice, looking deep in to Himchan's eyes. Himchan kissed slowly him, enjoying the kiss. Yongguk smiled into the kiss, letting go of Himchan's hips. Himchan then broke the kiss, whispering into Yongguk's ear; 

"We will finish this tonight." 

Yongguk's smile grew and he couldn't stop thinking of that he could do to Himchan, to that beautiful body of his. 

 

Now Yongguk had a new dream that he could wake up every morning watching Himchan swim and smile, and to be together with him forever. 

 

 

~

SOOOooo this was my first fanfic. Hope you enjoyed it~ Thanks for reading it!